MagPie FAILs

DeletedUser84906

well now thats where your wrong we have moved the K34 players form our tribe BOSS over to our allies as we have 2 tribes joining us who will make BOSS number 1 in K43, whats the point of this war if not all 100 members are in K43 fighting you? all of our members out side of K43 have been asked to join our allies by our own Duke if you knew anything i am not going to say who is merging into BOSS but it will make BOSS with 100 members in K43 and 100 farms for MAGPIE if they think they can farm 100 Players already 10 of your players have been cleared and are being farmed and more are being cleared out as we speak.

here is the message so now you know why our K34 members and others out side of K43 our main area are being sent over to Allies so we can be bigger in K43 :icon_cool::icon_twisted::icon_cool:

Dear lord.... the amount of fail in that post is incredible :icon_confused:

Edit: From one of your members...

[spoil]
chickenfinger22 today at 04:02
i am sorry for attacking your tribe member and hope that we can put this behind us i will be leaving my tribe very shortly seeing that it is falling apart due to inactivity i would love it if you stop attacking me and we can possibly become freinds

chicken
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

That hurt my eyes. Can we get a vote for this to be closed so nalah stops posting about it?

DeletedUser

That hurt my eyes. Can we get a vote for this to be closed so nalah stops posting about it?

No, I prefer freedom of expression Java! XD

Although I wish I could understand a post without having to read it twice.

DeletedUser

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 13.12. at 07:54
no i said i din't want any more allies because we are going to be attacking most of them eventually anyways.

If you merge it would make us higher in the ranks and make us Dominate all of K43 plus if i was using you i wouldn't have offer to give you leadership privs wihtin BOSS if you merge i am willing to make you a Leader within BOSS and right now we only have 3 leaders and need 1 more.

Pretty funny. That you guys also plan on turning against your own tribe + allies.

DeletedUser96427

Pretty funny. That you guys also plan on turning against your own tribe + allies.

yes that noob leader of FANG sent you yet another FAIL message that message was a set up from the start as our leader knew he would lie and pull a FAILED stunt he has twisted words like your leader has and FAILED EPICALLY at it. tell me something?

Did the leader of Fang send you that message or Export it then send it to you?

if he Exported it then all exported messages can be Edited so its a 99% chance he is lie-ing to you my friend and your a fool to believe him.
if he forwarded it to you then its clear he didn't send the full message as i can have my leader send you the full real message in-game as proof that you have been lied to.

also W54Noob care to explain why you got cleared so easy? and why you left the tribe you took over to join MAGPIE?

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/d787b17dbf8939c3919af79012269ed8

DeletedUser

yes that noob leader of FANG sent you yet another FAIL message that message was a set up from the start as our leader knew he would lie and pull a FAILED stunt he has twisted words like your leader has and FAILED EPICALLY at it. tell me something?

if he Exported it then all exported messages can be Edited so its a 99% chance he is lie-ing to you my friend and your a fool to believe him.
if he forwarded it to you then its clear he didn't send the full message as i can have my leader send you the full real message in-game as proof that you have been lied to.

also W54Noob care to explain why you got cleared so easy? and why you left the tribe you took over to join MAGPIE?

ZOMG 3 spears, wow you guys are awsome :).

and, you seem to know nothing about your leaders true attempts, i have the full forwarded mail lol. and i also see how he is trying to hide it in the mail...

and i did what i needed to by taking over DAB, and i returnd to my home in magpie. is that so wrong?

DeletedUser

Its ok Princess, keep spouting and someone might eventually care... Doubtful.

DeletedUser96427

you seem to know nothing about your leaders true attempts, i have the full forwarded mail lol. and i also see how he is trying to hide it in the mail...

its what ever you want to think the fact is soon you will see the K43 alliance in Full Power.

DeletedUser

Why do these people just not want to stay off the forums?

oo ya just if you guys needed a laugh:

warslol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94425

magpie is pretty bad. even newbie bob's co player wants to come back to us :/ if he had more than 50% of the decision, he would be already. the experience in magpie does not exist, however, it isnt in BOSS either. experience means nothing, you have to be experienced AND talented, or the experience wont even matter :/

80% chance of trolling below.

DeletedUser

magpie is pretty bad. even newbie bob's co player wants to come back to us :/ if he had more than 50% of the decision, he would be already. the experience in magpie does not exist, however, it isnt in BOSS either. experience means nothing, you have to be experienced AND talented, or the experience wont even matter :/

and you would be?

(in game in case you missed what i am asking?)

i may not be the best, sure.... but i earned my strips and a few out there know it.... so forgive me if i take offense to the "pretty bad" commit...

DeletedUser96039

Yet he is with us and not with you :p

dfix

Dear nalah, I thank you for providing us a good portion of entertainment but it is time for you to internalize the situation you'r in and disappear, if you like playing TW you better delete your account and start with a new name, stay away from diplomacy and leadership, be nice and humble and I'm sure you will find experienced players to teach you.

DeletedUser95714

Read the first page, well most of it. Then considered suicide. Flicked through some more, currently posting this from a bridge.....

worst thread ever???