MagPie FAILs

DeletedUser

You know that picking on others on their English is against the rules right ?

DeletedUser

oh yeah and when 3 of his members message my own members about using good spelling and proper grammar it is ok?

Dear Lord...yes it is ok to do ingame. If you are seriously offended, report it.

DeletedUser

You are Full of Phail. Go back to the Lion King.

hey now! I have fond memories of watching that film as a child, could you please not bring it down to the level of these family tribes.. it really doesn't deserve it :(

but seriously... you are all ranting and whining. and only some of you are justified

Nalah - commenting on someones grammar and or spelling is against the rules. however inside the game it is not. If you recieve a mail that is very offensive then you can report it (two wrongs doesn't make a right) and all that.

You know if you stop with all the childishness, learned how to act around the forums then you may get some more respect. I advice reading the rules, I also believe on world 52 forums there was a nice post about how to act on the forums giving tips on how to get more respect.

- ALex

DeletedUser82180

To be honest, BOSS has no chance.
Neither does Magpie, Party! has K43 in the bag :icon_twisted:, despite having been declared on by what, 5 tribes already :lol:

DeletedUser82180

lol, they also claim they have a spy in Party! in which there at "War" with as well :p

Aww crap...

Honestly though, Mass Recruitment tribes treat their top player like god... They could do anything, spy, tell the main target of a 'war' what kind of attacks to expect, then of course, he might just leave, and join the tribe that is on the other side of the war.

I'm not saying thats gonna happen to ~D*A~ or anything, but like, check it out...

DeletedUser

I found this topic hilarious at first due to the epic fail by Nalah but it’s become petty so put your handbags away ladies.

Nalah, what are you proving by pointing out bad spelling/grammar? He’s from a country in which English isn’t the first language? Bravo, that makes your tribe so superior.

+1

DeletedUser96039

Same as above ^^ And your not alone we have been declared by 9 or so

DeletedUser84906

To be honest, BOSS has no chance.
Neither does Magpie, Party! has K43 in the bag :icon_twisted:, despite having been declared on by what, 5 tribes already :lol:

Pardon me? Your leader is a tea cup for god sake! :icon_eek: You haz no chance :icon_rolleyes:

OK yes our ODA isn't as good as Magpie now but that will change trust me we are just defending for now and Organizing our attacks in 1 weeks time our ODA will be the same as Magpie unlike them who just randomly attack we Organize our attacks.

Haha

I think your missing something here mate :icon_wink: This isnt a war for us, its just casual farming, and as you have minimum 10 guys in each of our 15x15, some of them are being farmed, and a lot of them are leaving your noobish family :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh yeah and when 3 of his members message my own members about using good spelling and proper grammar it is ok?

There's a difference though if English isn't your first language or if you are just a l337 qu1ksc0p3r who typ lik dis nd hav crapyy grammrz.

:O How dare you!?! Lion King was awesome.

DeletedUser96427

Pardon me? Your leader is a tea cup for god sake! :icon_eek: You haz no chance :icon_rolleyes:

Haha

I think your missing something here mate :icon_wink: This isnt a war for us, its just casual farming, and as you have minimum 10 guys in each of our 15x15, some of them are being farmed, and a lot of them are leaving your noobish family :icon_redface:

well now thats where your wrong we have moved the K34 players form our tribe BOSS over to our allies as we have 2 tribes joining us who will make BOSS number 1 in K43, whats the point of this war if not all 100 members are in K43 fighting you? all of our members out side of K43 have been asked to join our allies by our own Duke if you knew anything i am not going to say who is merging into BOSS but it will make BOSS with 100 members in K43 and 100 farms for MAGPIE if they think they can farm 100 Players already 10 of your players have been cleared and are being farmed and more are being cleared out as we speak.

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 14.12. at 00:41
As it stands we are at a war with [ally]Magpie[/ally] as everyone knows to make us win this war ????? and ????? will be merging into [ally]BOSS[/ally] making us number 1 in K43 and giving us 39 new members in K43 making our war more easy, all K34 members will be shifted over to our allies ?????, once you Receive an Invite form them if your in K34 please join them as they are number ???? in K34 and can offer your guys in K34 better protection and it would allow ????? and ????? to merge into [ally]BOSS[/ally] to help us win our war.

Later on when you are all Bigger and if you wish to rejoin you can but for now this is the best thing for you K34 members to be in a tribe which dominates your area and ??????? Dominates your area and once you all join you will be number ??????? in k34 so again please join ????????? when they invite you.

here is the message so now you know why our K34 members and others out side of K43 our main area are being sent over to Allies so we can be bigger in K43 :icon_cool::icon_twisted::icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator: