Making the world a safer place...

DeletedUser88324

haha! stats could be more FROSTY though, ya know? don't slack guys! :p

DeletedUser

have a feeling these war's will be played out for a while,which in itself is good.

a few mail's i got were blunt and very serious.would be nice though if some humour could be put to it

After trying to noble a villa on the cheap,low wall's etc the player tried to deny a scout report!!!
Now before everyone jump's on this saying "ooohhhh what a crap nuke da hat sent,what a noob,blah blah".......it was an attempt to noble cheaply.......just didnt come off,just would fun if the player involved had a sense of humour instead of"my village is great,load's of troop's there all day long".....

last comment from him was..........."oh,forgot about rebuilding the wall".........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, can you rephrase that, i don't think I'm going to be the only one confused by that statement.

DeletedUser

any better,long day,bit delerious....if it seem's nonsence i can delete it!!!

DeletedUser88324

Quit smokin crack Hat! Or at least stay away from the forums when your high!:p

DeletedUser

look it is progress,spear nuke to this and next time he will maybe use ram's.......

just noticed he took my prefix......ggggrrrggghhhh

DeletedUser

I guess he is improving, but i think by the time he learns how to build a proper nuke, send a train that you cant fit 4D through, and build and send the nobles that are required to actually conquer a village (ram fake trains don't conquer things), the war will be over. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

never understimate those willing to learn!!

ram fake train's have a place.........

DeletedUser

trying to nuke without nobles is just a waste of nukes though, randomly throwing them at frontlines is never going to break through :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

maybe so still nice to stick an odd one in if you got plenty or converting village.......

DeletedUser

If I operated as BORED!/NUTS! and some others do, I would have kicked mjk2 to protect out "stats". If you didnt care about stats and perception you would have restarted a tribe from scratch, you chose not to do that, so you are not a "new" tribe, at all, you ARE Bored! just renamed...That being said, I dont work that way. I am into operational effectiveness (the operation being the contnued existance of MOAR !) and tribal loyalty and harmony. Even in a lost cause with a player such as this who was out of our sphere of influence and far away, I will never kick them and hang them out to dry. Based on his location, short tenure in MOAR ! and his unwillingness to let us support him as he bowed out of the world, I would not be doing much of a happy dance, pointing at the stats and backslapping each other. Both incarnations of BORED! have talked about our impending destruction for what is pushing 5 months now. Im not about to start shaking in my boots snow because of a "refocusing" and "being methodical".

Your tribe is filled with "leet" and mine is full of "noob", according to you, yet here we are.

I will give you this though, its far less annoying fighting the Bored! remnants now that there is no fat plumber constantly flapping his gums.

DeletedUser

I will give you this though, its far less annoying fighting the Bored! remnants now that there is no fat plumber constantly flapping his gums.

if i had an award for remark of the day,this would be a winner........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser88324

If I operated as BORED!/NUTS! and some others do, I would have kicked mjk2 to protect out "stats". If you didnt care about stats and perception you would have restarted a tribe from scratch, you chose not to do that, so you are not a "new" tribe, at all, you ARE Bored! just renamed...That being said, I dont work that way. I am into operational effectiveness (the operation being the contnued existance of MOAR !) and tribal loyalty and harmony. Even in a lost cause with a player such as this who was out of our sphere of influence and far away, I will never kick them and hang them out to dry. Based on his location, short tenure in MOAR ! and his unwillingness to let us support him as he bowed out of the world, I would not be doing much of a happy dance, pointing at the stats and backslapping each other. Both incarnations of BORED! have talked about our impending destruction for what is pushing 5 months now. Im not about to start shaking in my boots snow because of a "refocusing" and "being methodical".

Your tribe is filled with "leet" and mine is full of "noob", according to you, yet here we are.

dorado, we found no resistance at all when nobling mjk2... heck, WMD sent more support to mjk2 then his "loyal" tribe members.. And he was your top member. So, if you can't support your top member, how can you support the little ones? And I am sure that when you get several thousand incommings from us you will expect your tribe to support you.. "operational effectiveness", I cannot say much about that, since you have manage to stay around.. ile give you that.. However, let's wait another month from now and discuss that "operational effectiveness" again .. :D

DeletedUser

wmdnobles.jpg

war is the other way WMD, your on the rim, you can't noble any further away from us. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That's what people told Christopher Columbus countless of times, maybe we'll be lucky as him and find a new world :icon_wink: But thx for giving us directions, you are such a nice guy :icon_razz:

On a serious note...who says we need to fight just for the front lines...that's WW1 tackticks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That's what people told Christopher Columbus countless of times, maybe we'll be lucky as him and find a new world :icon_wink:

Oh are WMD already planning on quitting and going to W51? Didn't realize you would give up that easy. :icon_razz:

But thx for giving us directions, you are such a nice guy :icon_razz:

I'm a mean forum spammer. :icon_evil:

On a serious note...who says we need to fight just for the front lines...that's WW1 tackticks :icon_wink:

Planning on dropping in behind the lines are you? That is a great idea expect...

The idea is to drop behind the enemies, not your own lines :icon_razz: