Manic Calls Check!

DeletedUser

warstiner is really really pissed!

[spoil]Warstiner today at 02:07
you guys really know how to test my patience....

[player]*Inevitable*[/player]

a refugee... he was in manic, he got banned he lost vills, we internally him.. he logs on.. leaves and nnow joins CM ii

twolfhound today at 02:10
Yeah, well. I sit around, asking the guys if they know who would upset you best. Then they start popping out names. It's almost magical how it works out.

Hey, I don't know the entire back history of every player. I see what others recommend to me and I attempt to trust their recommendations. If he's a problem, it's alright. I have no real love for him, either way. He can be dealt with, easy as that.

Warstiner today at 02:12
i see what happened...

*Inevitable* quit, he's co player decided he would gift his vilalges to MOGs.. who was in IF at the time...

then MOgs joined CI.. and realizsed *Inevitable* was in an allied tribe

so *Inevitable* joined Cm II so MOgs and zoob could continue to internal a manic member

then *Inevitable* decided the would join CM II so i would then stop noblign him cause he's in allied tribe

so yeah.. this is now a bigger problem....

Warstiner today at 02:12
i belive thats called backstabbing and dirty tricks.... or maybe i'm mistaken....

twolfhound today at 02:14
That's quite a bit of coniving, there...

I'm still not sure I'm following all that...

Warstiner today at 02:18
you've got 3 members to kick

ii'm outo f patience...

you guys have stabbed us in teh back.. for thel ast time....

you ahvew 1 hour to get them KICKED.. or disbnad your academy tribe.

1 HOUR.. if you do not..

Its War... this is not a joke. and not up for discussion

You gusy recrutied a manic member.. and diliberately did that so you could intenral him wihtout problems...

Warstiner today at 02:25
whats the poitn of having academis... and family tribes that YOU do not control.....

you have 55 mins left and we are offocially done with you guys forever.

twolfhound today at 02:25
Eh, it was a good relationship while it lasted...

No, wait... It really wasn't.

Warstiner today at 02:26
actaully you gusy recrutied all our enemies and we were cool with it...

dont give me that crap kid... you've pissed on us for hte last time...

twolfhound today at 02:28
Really? Cause from where I sit, I've bowed to your every demand. I've tried what I can to keep peace between our tribes. Every time we recruit someone, you demand we get rid of them because apparently everyone is your enemy. And we have done so. And you continue to place demands. We have demanded nothing of you, and have obliged every step of the way. Quite frankly, I'm tired of taking orders from you.

Warstiner today at 02:30
Name one person taht you kicked because i told you to

1 person!

Warstiner today at 02:32
you have not named one.....

1!

twolfhound today at 02:36
You apparently do not realize how much mail I have to go through to find the history that I didn't actually deal with, myself.

However, I have found 3 villages given up.

I guess it's not so much what's been done, but how. Every time you have a problem, you threaten war. That's not very friendly. Not how I would anticipate allies to behave. A simple misunderstanding? We're going to war! We recruit someone that we didn't know had any relation to you? We're going to war!

Everything's war with you... Personally, I think you're just looking for a reason. That's just my thought, though.

Warstiner today at 02:39
DUDE

LISTEN carefully,, you brought this on yoursefls.. i had no issue iwht you gusy recruiting as many refugees as you did.. the only issue i had was iwht lucya.. and i dropped it.. and now you take in manic mebmers to intenral...

so yeah .. OBVIOUSLY that is WAR TIME now kid... you and your 45 academis will persih..

NOW DUDE LISTNE CAREFULLY

name 1 member of yours 1... 1!!!! that you kicked because i told you

1!!!! you dare to challnge me and call me a bully and a dictator to YOUR TRIBes

name 1!!!!!!

1 person!!!!

DO NOT REPLY until you FIND 1 person i told you to dismiss

and yes you have 40 misn before its full sclae war.. and you can enjoy world 60!

because i swear to Manic gods.. we will show 0 mercy....

twolfhound today at 02:41
Okay, well, I don't anticipate the leadership of that tribe coming on in the next 40 minutes to dismiss anyone, so...

Ah, what can a guy do?

twolfhound today at 02:44
Hey, I just noticed... You left no chance to this one. I mean, you stated there were three to kick, but only listed two CM members... That demand was kind of destined for failure from the beginning, wasn't it?

Warstiner today at 02:45
you can tell your acadmey tribe to piss off

and we can kill them together

they are obviously causing you more issues than benifit...

and i will tell ou agian.. i have never asked anyone form CM to be kicked.. and CM has done it

you can read the big message with TM 150 replies...

i've been more than nice.... and frienldy...

but i have limited patience with this CM II tribe...

however i dont feel you gusy shoudl pay for there cirmes..... but aye i dont have acadmies...

Warstiner today at 02:46
zoob.. MOgs and inveitailbe

is 3!

twolfhound today at 02:49
Yes, well, with your eagerness to declare war every time you make a demand, I realized that my tribe would end up having to face yours, sometime. So, I did what I could to be able to put up a fighting chance to my people. Is it enough? I dunno. Maybe not. Better than doing nothing.

I may just be an old school diplomat, but I never did consider the constant threat of war to be very neighborly. But, what do I know?

Either way, I can't betray those that have given me their loyalty. I just can't. I wouldn't betray you, either. And I feel had you come to me in a less than threatening manner, this entire issue could've been easily worked out. But, a tiger can't change its stripes.

Also, I haven't been able to locate a MOgs... I'll keep looking.

Warstiner today at 02:51
it's War because you guys stabbed us in teh back... high grade stab..

not some little tiny village

you gusy dilivberaltey recrutied a manic member we are interally to stlea his vilalges for yoruselfs

twolfhound today at 02:54
That's some rather serious assumptions, there... Maybe that was the intent that certain people requested these members be added, but I can state with certainty that this little plot was not known by CM leadership. Hell, I don't even know who these guys are. I'll admit, I don't know every part of my tribe. I don't micromanage. I let my leadership handle things.

What I do is handle problems from these decisions when they arise. Though, admittedly, I don't do very well with ultimatums and threats.

Warstiner today at 02:55
and THERE YOU have it..

thats WHY academy and family tribes DIE

because you can not contorl the other tribes.. and they do stupid thigns..

and your whole family pays the price....

Enough said.

twolfhound today at 03:00
That is hardly the problem. If I had a baron, the same would have happened in one tribe. Even without a baron, I could have easily of made the same issue. If I have a tribe member suggesting I should recruit a particular person, I trust in them to be sending me a good recruit. That's the problem. But, if trusting my tribe is a problem, it's one I'm willing to have.

twolfhound today at 03:07
A bit of diplomacy education that might help out in the future... An Alliance that is so easily broken isn't really an Alliance.

Warstiner today at 03:08
YOU do not get to crap on manic and get a week to talk about it...

thats NO ally of Manic....

you've done nothing but talk... so far.. thats all you can do...

twolfhound today at 03:11
It is what I am good at... But, it is not all I can do.

That's the real problem, isn't it? You are Manic. There is no challenge to you. Meet your demands or go to war. If anyone should say otherwise, then you will not suffer such insult.

Crap on Manic... You have such a way with words. I wonder, are they intentionally misleading or do you truly believe what you say?

Warstiner today at 03:15
good luck on world 60

twolfhound today at 03:18
You too... Um, you should tell your people, even if they send 200 scouts, they're still scouts... Not that intimidating.

Warstiner today at 03:19
ahh huh

Warstiner today at 03:30
just set me sitter write me a mail saying your quitting and go play with your wife and kids and stop cryign about this game its not WORTH it in the end

twolfhound today at 03:33
Well, I'm not really crying, here... Hm, if I laid myself down, would you leave the rest of the tribe alone?

Warstiner today at 03:34
sure would

twolfhound today at 03:38
Alright, considering the terms, I ask this... Give me a little bit to submit the proposal to the tribe. I don't ask you to cease your attacks on me, but I do ask that you hesitate such attacks upon the rest of my tribe. Just long enough so I may get their opinion on it.

Warstiner today at 03:40
i have a whole tribe of angry mebmers hungry... and you want me to tell them to wait...

i do not think that is possible.

twolfhound today at 03:43
Like I said, they want my blood, they can have it. I'm not asking to cease attacks on me. But, we're talking about you ceasing attacks on my tribe, anyway. So, what's the difference?

Warstiner today at 03:45
we will attack all your tribes.

you go talk to your council and come back and we will stop aftery ou ahve an agremeent.

twolfhound today at 03:50
Very well, then...

You want me? Fine. Have at it. I will cause you no harm, if you agree to leave my tribes alone.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser63529

awesome pnp , manic rules cm drools , but im sure this will be a good fight

MaestroSeniorMayheM

Good Luck CM :) I know some of MANIC's players before(W24) and all I can say is, grab a jack and hide under your bed CM members :)

Hi KG!

MaestroSeniorMayheM

Sure I'll sit and watch how Manic Falls again :) Good luck Lucaya ;)

netjakdim

I am quite confused by this Leadership, it would appear that not only are allies of manic threatened but even their own members.
If a tribe is internalling an account becuase the player has quit and decided to let them have it, I would think that the account would stay in the tribe until it was gone.
However it appears that a decision was made to start attacking a tribemate to forceably internal his villages as he did
not like this he joined another tribe and decided to let someone else have his villages as his leadership on this world left
a sour taste in his mouth.
I would think that with some skillful diplomacy one would be able to track down the manic members that are there not
exactly by choice as well as a few of their other "ALLIES" cough cough and be able to put up a interesting fight if not
wipe them from the landscape of this world.

That whole set of mails was poorly played by warsteiner I think anyway and best of luck to everyone that decides to
declare upon them over the next few days. Tis one gangbang I shall kind of get a few laughs out of.

DeletedUser

CM plays quit (not all some)

MANIC recruits, eat the rest who have quit, give it big on the forum.

MANIC gains another K through recruitment. While eating yet more easy villas. More boasting.

I think i pretty much summed up this war, CM prove me wrong i dare you, fight to you last man and show this world has any credibility left.

+1 for the PnP

Its quite the opposite. I think our ODA and ODD speaks for itself... also anyone has ever had to take on a Prime Manic Member can tell you we are Ruthless, Revenge Full and Creative when it comes to this game.

I don't think you have ever been a real battle against us which is why your opinion has no merit. You ask anyone who has ever played against me. I DON"T STOP... I TAKE WHAT I WANT... and I'M DAM GOOD AT IT!

Ya we may Recruit and YES WE KILL OUR IN-ACTIVES!!! Who doesn't??? oh yeah Tribes that no longer exist.

DeletedUser

Its quite the opposite. I think our ODA and ODD speaks for itself... also anyone has ever had to take on a Prime Manic Member can tell you we are Ruthless, Revenge Full and Creative when it comes to this game.

I don't think you have ever been a real battle against us which is why your opinion has no merit. You ask anyone who has ever played against me. I DON"T STOP... I TAKE WHAT I WANT... and I'M DAM GOOD AT IT!

Ya we may Recruit and YES WE KILL OUR IN-ACTIVES!!! Who doesn't??? oh yeah Tribes that no longer exist.

See i was quite nice, but if you wanna go there we can.

ODA pfff clearing inactives gives you ODA dont mean you actually worked hard for it.

Ruthless + relentless - yes at talking and hitting the recruit button and boring players in every world you have played.

I aint been in a battle with you :icon_wink: Thats the fun part of using an alias IG people never know, but yes i have and no i was not impressed, w42 bah i quit at a high rank before you lil girls even cut your teeth.

Killing inactives - As shown above there not exactly inactive if they can jump tribe now are they :icon_wink:

Tribes who dont exist - please show me these amazing war caps you have, show me any wars that actually lasted longer then a week :icon_surprised:

MANIC - boring and depressing players since the first world. I notice you say worlds where the settings are for nubs and none of the high quality players go. Oh wait you went to w53 hmmm what happened there, oh ye you quit for "insert random reason" cos you were getting it handed to you.

This is a world where nubs reign and your sat boasting about a few caps against them :icon_confused: shows the quality all the way through.

Oh and my 80k account has more ODA then a few of your players who started 2-3 months before me, says alot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? :lol: just wait for some turning events :p

Think another tribe... jumping us is gonna make a difference.. when your good your good :p........ I make lots of friends.. in many tribes... pretty good diplomat, SO NO NEED FOR YOU HORRIBLE CRYSTAL BALL READINGS.:icon_eek:

:lol: hocc

DeletedUser

See i was quite nice, but if you wanna go there we can.

ODA pfff clearing inactives gives you ODA dont mean you actually worked hard for it.

Find me an inactive i have nobeled?

Ruthless + relentless - yes at talking and hitting the recruit button and boring players in every world you have played.

I onlyed played in W24 and Here.... AND TRUST ME IM NOT BORING!!!! :lol:

I aint been in a battle with you :icon_wink: Thats the fun part of using an alias IG people never know, but yes i have and no i was not impressed, w42 bah i quit at a high rank before you lil girls even cut your teeth.

Guess you never faced a real opponent... and i never played W42

Oh and my 80k account has more ODA then a few of your players who started 2-3 months before me, says alot.

Whats your account ???? lol more ODA then a few of MANIC Players lol.. So what.. :icon_rolleyes:IM TALKING ABOUT ME :icon_biggrin:

Bro you my friend are a RERE... learn to flame and you keep saying we are boring... STOP TALKING TO US:icon_eek: we to cool to have fun:icon_cool:

DeletedUser54677

I left W24 ages ago. You should really learn to keep up with things.. It's almost like you're.. Misinformed? Wouldn't be the first time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

so what if manic wants to recruit if there soo fail then do something about it.. the only thing i see here is a bunch of people crying over a tribe, you guys say manic are noobs yet your scared to do anything about it

DeletedUser

Thundrdail Joined 16th November 2011 - 22:07 193,709
Sniffalicious Joined 16th November 2011 - 07:06 288,543

Would you look at that, MANIC recruiting, wow thats like the first time ive ever seen that. Gosh i wish there were expressions available as to how shocked i am that MANIC recruited people.

so what if manic wants to recruit if there soo fail then do something about it.. the only thing i see here is a bunch of people crying over a tribe, you guys say manic are noobs yet your scared to do anything about it

Too scared :lol:

You do talk some some times. Sup did they drop there aliance with CM and give you an aliance? You know thats just a future :"merge" .

They started what 2-3 months before i came back to the game, ive already said my intent on this world, quite a few times.

ANd i didnt just say that MANIC were noobs i said the world is full of them, hence the easy collapsing of tribes etc, just shows the quality there.

Tell me do you understand the PnP forum at all, or do you not see what is in front of you? Seems you are lacking here. Shame.

DeletedUser

Too scared :lol:

You do talk some some times. Sup did they drop there aliance with CM and give you an aliance? You know thats just a future :"merge" .

They started what 2-3 months before i came back to the game, ive already said my intent on this world, quite a few times.

ANd i didnt just say that MANIC were noobs i said the world is full of them, hence the easy collapsing of tribes etc, just shows the quality there.

Tell me do you understand the PnP forum at all, or do you not see what is in front of you? Seems you are lacking here. Shame.

we dont have an alliance with MANIC

ok idc what your intent on this world is all i have seen you do it cry about FORK and MANIC and try to flame them in countless threads as i said stop talking and do something

and yeah i do know what PnP is and i have happend to do quite a few on tribes in other worlds but again all i see from you is crying...

DeletedUser

@channman20

Its funny i have good talks with the duke of FORK so i dont see your point. So your kissing up to MANIC for n alliance as there getting close. Damn do people have no shame.

And if what you say is true (just theoretically) your crying about me crying, how does that even make sence, such a small brain.

Im still waiting on anything to show a mere scrap of respect we should show to any of these tribes, yet there is still no evidence coming forward.

Dont hate me cos im proving your a bunch of nubs, doing average on a nub world. Hurt feelings over a game is sad, i thought you were better then that. Obviously not.

DeletedUser

Oh thanks for admitting it. Difference is my 1 point will see alot of your tribe banned. Grats.

@channman20

Its funny i have good talks with the duke of FORK so i dont see your point. So your kissing up to MANIC for n alliance as there getting close. Damn do people have no shame.

And if what you say is true (just theoretically) your crying about me crying, how does that even make sence, such a small brain.

Im still waiting on anything to show a mere scrap of respect we should show to any of these tribes, yet there is still no evidence coming forward.

Dont hate me cos im proving your a bunch of nubs, doing average on a nub world. Hurt feelings over a game is sad, i thought you were better then that. Obviously not.

how am i kiss up to MANIC?

and LOL i took a year and a half break im moving slowly and im doing a little better then average atm but try again

and you talk about respect but again your on here crying about this world and hows its played AGAIN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

DeletedUser

how am i kiss up to MANIC?

and LOL i took a year and a half break im moving slowly and im doing a little better then average atm but try again

and you talk about respect but again your on here crying about this world and hows its played AGAIN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

A year and a half away, so you are a nub. Average isnt great.

As i said to the guy above *SIGH* nobles dont travel that far. I asked for an account in pacman to fight them.

I mean do you actually have a rational point? Or are you just throing things around and hoping to point score? Cos youre really wide of the mark on everything. So just shhh until you have any kind of insight at all.

DeletedUser

A year and a half away, so you are a nub. Average isnt great.

As i said to the guy above *SIGH* nobles dont travel that far. I asked for an account in pacman to fight them.

I mean do you actually have a rational point? Or are you just throing things around and hoping to point score? Cos youre really wide of the mark on everything. So just shhh until you have any kind of insight at all.

i said im doing better then average o_O

and oh its pretty easy to ask for an account.. and you call me a noob :icon_rolleyes:

and yes my point is you go in all these threads crying about how noob this world is(yet your scared to post your ingame name)
you trash talk FORK and MANIC and there members like your so pro but again you wont tell people who you are

all im saying is shut up and put up which your not doing soooo what i get out of this is your nothing but a noob who is all talk and no game ;)

come at me when you learn some better insults cause now your just boring and saying the same thing to everyone over and over again

DeletedUser

i said im doing better then average o.o

still not good enough

and oh its pretty easy to ask for an account.. And you call me a noob :icon_rolleyes:

i talk like this no matter what, i showed that already, point invalid

and yes my point is you go in all these threads crying about how noob this world is(yet your scared to post your ingame name)
you trash talk fork and manic and there members like your so pro but again you wont tell people who you are

again blah blah blah, crying something, so you do the same makes sence in your world im sure.

all im saying is shut up and put up which your not doing soooo what i get out of this is your nothing but a noob who is all talk and no game ;)

(yawn) again proved my point, i see nothing you counter with, no evidence, i showed mine. I dont run and im happy to declare on tribes CLOSE to me who are massive to my size

come at me when you learn some better insults cause now your just boring and saying the same thing to everyone over and over again

was just going to say the same to you :d
[/color]

bold