Manic Calls Check!

DeletedUser26129

DQ, 1 MANIC doesnt have a council....

2, warstiner is always offensive... its who he is.

DeletedUser63529

severally lame PnP...time to prove you all wrong

MANIC cant put us in checkmate, thats our thing, its what we do. we did it with -F- and we will do it again

1. you guys offered us peace which we rejected .

2. were not -F- , were manic ... -f- is nothing t brag about

DeletedUser

I'll only say this once, and you know if I'm talking to you. Flaming a tribe this thread is about, fine. Flaming a member of either tribe for their game performance, fine. Flaming about anything that pertains to the MANIC and CM war, fine. But when conversations get personal, derail a thread, or are otherwise just ridiculous, they will be removed. In the future, infractions will be handed out. This is your first, and last, warning.

DeletedUser

Nuke on Fire Joined 17th November 2011 - 14:06 1,107,137

Hm, did NoF approach FORK after MANIC declared on the CM Family, or did FORK wait for the perfect opportunity.. ? Guess we'll never know, but the thing is, why did FORK wait till now to recruit NoF?

More importantly, what is MANIC's next move gonna be like?

DeletedUser

why did FORK wait till now to recruit NoF?

Cos they gained the #1 tribe spot back :icon_wink:

More importantly, what is MANIC's next move gonna be like?

Fork will be working frantically to get some more cuddles under their duvet, Manic is the only tribe that have taken it to other tribes off their own bat despite the fact the 'wars' have been pretty tame affairs so far

I expect Rawr has two or three Fork members ready to switch and if they can gain CM as an ally before Fork do and open up what would be an outstanding frontline we may see the first real war of w58

Depsite the wars being pretty one sided Manic have tested members in their ranks, Fork do not

Anyway here's hoping it doesn't just end in a giant hug :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Cos they gained the #1 tribe spot back :icon_wink:

Fork will be working frantically to get some more cuddles under their duvet, Manic is the only tribe that have taken it to other tribes off their own bat despite the fact the 'wars' have been pretty tame affairs so far

I expect Rawr has two or three Fork members ready to switch and if they can gain CM as an ally before Fork do and open up what would be an outstanding frontline we may see the first real war of w58

Depsite the wars being pretty one sided Manic have tested members in their ranks, Fork do not

Anyway here's hoping it doesn't just end in a giant hug :icon_rolleyes:

or they go to war and members from both tribes leave and we see a bunch of new tribes come up :lol:

netjakdim

**** Runs off to get a quick shower before the hugs start

Personally I have my doubts as to whether or not manic is really going to be able to finish off CM.
As it may not be only CM that they have to worry about.

DeletedUser

From war to hugz all round in less than 3 days...PMSL.:icon_razz:

well considering you recruited one of the very factor's we was warring, what did you expect? i mean come on recruiting somebody that is a known refugee time and time again. makes it worse is the fact you approached him lol. none the less things are already in motion and you will soon see :icon_evil:

and to think you guys had the nerve to call me a backstabber, i have never screwed over anybody that didnt have it coming to them. lol

fact of the matter is i have been in MANIC longer then majority of your member's have been in FORK and sadly i have been tested and i didnt panic and i survived and here i am, can't really say the same for you or majority of your members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well considering you recruited one of the very factor's we was warring, what did you expect? i mean come on recruiting somebody that is a known refugee time and time again. makes it worse is the fact you approached him lol. none the less things are already in motion and you will soon see :icon_evil:

and to think you guys had the nerve to call me a backstabber, i have never screwed over anybody that didnt have it coming to them. lol

fact of the matter is i have been in MANIC longer then majority of your member's have been in FORK and sadly i have been tested and i didnt panic and i survived and here i am, can't really say the same for you or majority of your members.

your duke also try to approach me through redviper77 but i prefer in fork from along time :) call me refugee? have u ever attack me ?????

DeletedUser96519

HUGGLES!

Now, why would CM and MANIC ally?

They'd need a common enemy. Who could that be? :icon_eek:

Now, i see the sense here for MANIC- they couldn't manage CM without THE. And they couldnt manage W@rldz without us ;)

Who would MANIC need CM for? Surely it would have to be someone CM frontline's...MANIC dont like the fight......so they'd have to be away from MANIC. Who is this mystery tribe?

OH. MY. GOD.

OH NOES!!!

DeletedUser

your duke also try to approach me through redviper77 but i prefer in fork from along time :) call me refugee? have u ever attack me ?????

we all know you abandoned ship at the loss of UW lol. you are as much a coward as any, your time will soon come to an end. i promise you that. 400k ODD and #1? barb's, inactive's. thing's must not fight back alot for yah eh? you truly haven't been tested yet.

HUGGLES!

Now, why would CM and MANIC ally?

They'd need a common enemy. Who could that be? :icon_eek:

Now, i see the sense here for MANIC- they couldn't manage CM without THE. And they couldnt manage W@rldz without us ;)

Who would MANIC need CM for? Surely it would have to be someone CM frontline's...MANIC dont like the fight......so they'd have to be away from MANIC. Who is this mystery tribe?

OH. MY. GOD.

OH NOES!!!

whoever said we needed you? we figured we had a common enemy at the time, therefore we used it to our advantage aswell as your's. you guy's where closier, so was a smartier move on our part? everything went well from both ends i assume. lastly wasn't it you who wanted to hit Nuke on Fire and then you recruit the very thing you swore to destroy? sounds abit hypocritical to me, atleast i can say i held my end of the deal and didnt break my word. now whose the backstabber :icon_wink:

honestly though, we have skype chat's and mail's ingame among many other thing's suggesting all FORK leadership is is a bunch of backstabber's. honestly cant wait for them to post the PnP on it just so everybody will see how full of shit FORK really is lol

DeletedUser96519

Didn't mention one thing my actual post was about.........

complete avoidance at what i was getting at.......

hmmm... confirm it more for us............ ROFL

DeletedUser

Didn't mention one thing my actual post was about.........

complete avoidance at what i was getting at.......

hmmm... confirm it more for us............ ROFL

kinda obvious you was planning to do the same for us, we may aswell be prepared right? :icon_rolleyes:

guess you'll have no excuse for getting your butt stomped then haha.