Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

DeletedUser

nice pnp . the diplo mails makes me feel dizzy... show some reports. Manic had an advantage as they are attacking first lets see what they do in next 1-2 days.

DeletedUser

well warstimer threated me before and he wanted to noble me, and i havn t see any incoming yet from him. so good luck on both side,

netjakdim

I anxiously await to see who is going to start the gangbang and from which side the scavengers will come.

DeletedUser

No need to wait ofc it's gonna be warstiner crying like a girl soon enough hes probably pulling double time farming due to recent loses.

DeletedUser

So is this like the official declaration from the other official declaration for war???

I mean this wasn't needed from what has already been said on the externals imo :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Never have so few lc been talked about by so many... or is that the other way round ? :icon_confused:

Anywho, the fact is the dead lc 'reports' are pretty meaningless as they could be completely out of context for all we, the common nubs, know

Was it a villa that had had the walls twatted and was trying to be kept clear for the oncoming nobles ?

Was it a farm run gone completely tits up ?

Is the sender of said lc a nubcake ?

So many scenarios, but with simple dead attacking troop numbers posted it don't mean shit, apart from the fact they are dead

DeletedUser

Hey!! Something to finally talk about from the beginning.

Pacman's jokes: someone is blind, warbringer likes lc

Manic jokes: pacman duke backstabs, pacman noobs

Maybe we could get a little bit more creative? I would like to see reports, proof of sniping, proof of back timing, spying, and...... You get the picture.

Manic barked first. Lets see who has the bigger bite :)

DeletedUser

heres something cool:

MANIC TAKE SOME PACMAN VILLS:

vc5y8.jpg

MANIC CONTINUE TO TAKE THE VILLS (but whats this??????????? he seems not to be in pacman anymore)
2dvooqo.jpg

question is why was he kicked from pacman after being there for sooo long?
6fxmbk.jpg

2ir7r5x.jpg

*Waits for the "he was inactive" responce*:icon_eek:
oh maybe not:

[spoil]
2hoa4wo.jpg
[/spoil]

stats fixing this already :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

heres something cool:

vc5y8.jpg

MANIC CONTINUE TO TAKE THE VILLS (but whats this??????????? he seems not to be in pacman anymore)
2dvooqo.jpg

6fxmbk.jpg

2ir7r5x.jpg

oh maybe not:

[spoil]
2hoa4wo.jpg
[/spoil]

You said it matey. :)

We knew you'd all try make yourselves look good with the stats so we flogged him off.

in active

heres something cool:

vc5y8.jpg

2dvooqo.jpg

6fxmbk.jpg

2ir7r5x.jpg

oh maybe not:

[spoil]
2hoa4wo.jpg
[/spoil]

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9348076

Yup, and he decided that after having a streak where he nobled almost every other day, he'd just stop nobling for about a month or so.

DeletedUser

Finally, some actual substance.

I was getting dissapointed that the two top tribes of this world would have such a horrid PNP.

But now things are getting more interesting. No pointless bickering, actual stats and legitimate arguments...

DeletedUser

Yup, and he decided that after having a streak where he nobled almost every other day, he'd just stop nobling for about a month or so.

Meh, fact is you kept in the tribe til a) his troops were hammered supporting another player though the account was only played for 'incoming' or b) stats were going to look bad :icon_rolleyes:

If you don't eat it when it's red, don't bitch about inactive noble stats :)

DeletedUser98642

Warstiner do you have dyslexia?

I only read the first 3 mails in that thing and that's how it seems :\

DeletedUser

It lovely how you have failed to launch any fakes on our members, neither you were able to put together a nice OP.

[spoil]
n4eek9.png
[/spoil]

So I suppose we haven't failed at faking correct? :icon_wink:

_

The PnP that was getting done for what? 2 days? Was pretty horrible, No stats and a bunch of incorrect facts, as Googly pointed out.

hibis was inactive, for quite a while. Yes, he was sitted. Though no farming for around ~20 days doesn't mean good for the account. It was dismissed, because Dab couldn't find a new account owner. (As the previous player has asked, if not internal it) Though MANIC got to it first.

If it was an active Pacman account, he would actually noble something. Or do you think he stopped for no reason at all?

DeletedUser

should of interned/dismissed when he went RED, look at MANIC stats thats what we do.

anyway fact of the matter is, he was pacman when we attacked, pacman tried to defend with the sit, pacman members sent him support ect... and i presume you still have the sit?

so here we go:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: Pacman

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,241
Side 2: 13,116
Difference: 25,125

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: Pacman
Players: hibis

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,071
Side 2: 13,116
Difference: 36,955

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

You completely missed my point, and quite a few of my messages.

Firstly, hibis was inactive. The thing the Dab build his villages up in case someone would want to play him wasn't activity.

You barely fought for them, and yes. There was D send to hibis, though there was no way to keep the account tagging nor stacking by itself, as it was inactive. And Dab already has a few things to get done. Witch means it was mainly dead weight.

If you add it to the stats. They become incorrect. + I think everything should be counted from the point you declared on us. Witch is.

[spoil]
102whw3.png
[/spoil]

Thus the correct statistics are:

[spoil]
2mds8yt.png
[/spoil]

If you actually look into those conquers. One is a recapture. The other one was from hibis.
From where you declared the statistics are: 1:0 (Pacman:Manic)

If you are interested at every capture you actually did, it becomes a:
1:1 (Pacman:Manic)

The other 1 capture that you did was again, from an inactive.

So please, before you post something, you should look into it. Even though it shouldn't be hard to understand if you are in the enemy tribe (in my view).