Manic Declares on PM `post menstrual`

in active

200 ODD per noble. you said he had 19 ish trains. so roughly thats about 74 nobles which is only 15k ODD asfar as the nobles are concerned, he still has 785k ODD uncounted for, so yeah he stacked quite abit lol. rather he shifted troops or not..

so basically he trys to defend every incoming, hawt.

Hmm, I did say he moved around his defense didn't I? Or did I miss that part? And upon all else, you don't know how much little damage half nukes do on a decent defense and how much ODD those are worth as well, and I can tell you, HG sends them by the load.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wait...? You telling me no-one on the MANIC frontline can snipe so they get you from the North to do it for them? Cool.

nawh, we have others that can.

but i was the only good sniper on at the time when the incomings started coming in.

whats wrong with being a team player? rather confused. :icon_neutral:

Hmm, I did say he moved around his defense didn't I? Or did I miss that part? And upon all else, you don't know how much little damage half nukes do on a decent defense and how much ODD those are worth as well, and I can tell you, HG sends them by the load.

i was just proving that the nobles had nothing to do with his high ODD gain...obviously.

DeletedUser

Nothing.

Just, you don't associate tribe hopping cowards with team players in general :icon_wink:

besides if you guys actually had any sense, you'd want the northern players sniping for the simple fact of sitting rules and supporting ;)

oh come on thats not nice google googly considering you come from a family tribe, so go hug a tree.

guess since i sniped me some trains today, i get some big achievement like you guys did yesterday? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

The flame wars continue, but no stats in the last week?

More of a flame war now, just people trolling.

DeletedUser

Hey what's wrong with hugging trees?

Oh yeah, he does it........ definitely wrong then. :wood:

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

The flame wars continue, but no stats in the last week?

More of a flame war now, just people trolling.

wrong stats bud. try adding ~HG~ to ours, and -TF- & -TF2- and see what you come up with.

DeletedUser

wrong stats bud. try adding ~HG~ to ours, and -TF- & -TF2- and see what you come up with.

Ahh, but you see buddy, those stats are irrelevant. Although I can add them, this is a MANIC vs PACMAN thread, and nothing else. MANIC cannot take anything from HG, although they might have inspired a nubby rim tribe to start attacking one player. But again, that is irrelevant to this discussion, like many of your posts are.

DeletedUser

Why is it irrelevant to add those stats?
As far as I remember, you ordered TF and TF2 to mess with us at the same time as you, adding them to the war - which is of course fine since that's what it's all about.

BUT....

Manic (and our allies) vs Pacgirls (and your allies) should be fine to add stats since it's all the same in the end (pretty much).

And hi, I'm Bxill.

DeletedUser

Why is it irrelevant to add those stats?
As far as I remember, you ordered TF and TF2 to mess with us at the same time as you, adding them to the war - which is of course fine since that's what it's all about.

BUT....

Manic (and our allies) vs Pacgirls (and your allies) should be fine to add stats since it's all the same in the end (pretty much).

And hi, I'm Bxill.

Herro there, Bxill. Don't remember seeing you there but anyway welcome.

HG has no place in this war, as they are wayyy to scared to dec on us, since they have not yet done so. More like a nub tribe, inspired by MANIC's "conquests", wanting to attack. Nothing more, no war or anything. If they want to dec on us (finally) than maybe they will have a place in this war. But right now they are just annoying ankle biters.

If anything its the TF family and PACMAN vs. MANIC

DeletedUser

Ahh, but you see buddy, those stats are irrelevant. Although I can add them, this is a MANIC vs PACMAN thread, and nothing else. MANIC cannot take anything from HG, although they might have inspired a nubby rim tribe to start attacking one player. But again, that is irrelevant to this discussion, like many of your posts are.

kinda funny you use TF to do your clearing for you but cant seem to noble anything, akwardly funny.

so i dont think we are anymore guilty of anything least our 'nooby' rim tribes managed to take a few villages :icon_eek:

but you cant really say we went to ~HG~ maybe they have the same intrest we do? unless your MANIC leadership or ~HG~ leadership now.

DeletedUser

kinda funny you use TF to do your clearing for you but cant seem to noble anything, akwardly funny.

so i dont think we are anymore guilty of anything least our 'nooby' rim tribes managed to take a few villages :icon_eek:

Yea, You know it dude. I'm just sitting down here in k65 asking random TF guys to chuck nukes at stacks. Yeah, Right....

So, I'm glad you accept HG as nubby :D. Cause' they kinda are.

Yea, they took a few villages....But not that much considering it was a entire tribe against one player who was already attacking them in the first place. They are simply nubby guys, who haven't declared on us yet. So I go back to my previous statement that they are nubby annoyances. Until they declare on us, they have no place in this thread, as there is no official war.

DeletedUser

Okay, okay. So add the TF and family to the stats.
It's still positive for us and negative for you :) Don't know what your point is, sir.

DeletedUser

Yea, You know it dude. I'm just sitting down here in k65 asking random TF guys to chuck nukes at stacks. Yeah, Right....

So, I'm glad you accept HG as nubby :D. Cause' they kinda are.

Yea, they took a few villages....But not that much considering it was a entire tribe against one player who was already attacking them in the first place. They are simply nubby guys, who haven't declared on us yet. So I go back to my previous statement that they are nubby annoyances. Until they declare on us, they have no place in this thread, as there is no official war.

maybe they are to nubby as you put it to find the button! :D

that or maybe they dont think your even worth it :icon_razz:

Okay, okay. So add the TF and family to the stats.
It's still positive for us and negative for you :) Don't know what your point is, sir.

basically more credit for us :D

DeletedUser

just did sniping all your trains. im impressed nice timing still off just abit though. cheers. :lol: .70 ms is rough ;)

i give you that lol.

Not for me! If you need me just FB me as you know who i am. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

maybe they are to nubby as you put it to find the button! :D

that or maybe they dont think your even worth it :icon_razz:

No, I don't think anyone is too nubby to find the dec button, but hey, they might be.

And Yes, Def. I'm just a small little rim nub fighting to survive. They def would not want my villages.

Oh...wait, I'm bigger than you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

just did sniping all your trains. im impressed nice timing still off just abit though. cheers. :lol: .70 ms is rough ;)

i give you that lol.

Thats total bs though. You can't send a train on this world in under 100ms between each noble, so.....

DeletedUser

There is no point here... TF is not Pacman, HG is not MANIC.

The stats still stand as MANIC 0 - 0 Pacman over recent weeks.

DeletedUser

Thats total bs though. You can't send a train on this world in under 100ms between each noble, so.....

obviously you are a noob then.. it was a .300 ms train but he timed a nuke .70 ms before that from another village. it was 2 players...inevitable timed a nuke .70 ms before viriato64 train hit and i timed my snipe right after inevitable nuke hit killing 4 nobles. also killing 6 others...

not bs..

its basically a snipe and stack war. actually not really a war imo but im having fun so :lol:

DeletedUser

obviously you are a noob then.. it was a .300 ms train but he timed a nuke .70 ms before that from another village. it was 2 players...inevitable timed a nuke .70 ms before viriato64 train hit and i timed my snipe right after inevitable nuke hit killing 4 nobles. also killing 6 others...

not bs..

So say that next time...from what you said it seemed like you were sniping 70ms trains.