Manic Flames

in active

Ok I know I quit this world, but I just decided to return to this forum just to ridicule this post. Alright let's have a go.

First off, no one cares about your disability, granted it's very impressive that you can play, however, disabilities are real and you're not the only one dealing with them. Heck, I have a university professor who's deaf but is still an award winning poet, so get over it.

Secondly, bragging. Idk what accomplishments you've had to even give you the right to brag. Manic does exceed at one thing tho, recruiting/merging players from tribes they bore to death and keeping their member list maxed.

Third, your forum presence and inability to create good propaganda. Terrible english(I know about second languages and stuff but come on, you have other people write for you on the forums and yet you still choose retarded people, really?) and the worst war declarations I've ever seen on the forums. All the war declarations I've seen from Manic never have a map, have absolutely no wit/clever puns and are filled with bad insults, as well as way too many ...'s.

DeletedUser

It is sad that you think being blocked by lots of people is good. When lots of people react the same way to you, that should be an indication. Obviously not in your case. Immature is not the word.

indication for what? i already know im an ass. lol pretty obvious, i do it well though. i just simply do not care about whose feelings i hurt on the internetz, i mean come on its the internetz. big whoop some people block me, life goes on. i do not lose any sleep over it what so ever. no reason to be upset or change who you are because some dont see eye to eye aye?

cripes thats so spot on its scary...

just had a brief look at Warstiner. Almost 60-70% villages are internal of barbs. guess he is leading by example :icon_rolleyes:

please dont even let me get started on FORK please. thats right i could rag the shit out of FORK for the same exact thing :icon_rolleyes:

internaling is apart of the game as you dont want inactive account's just sitting around doing nothing hogging up space, i mean come on its a 40 tribe limit. he has the noble's. why not use them aye? also nobling barb's isn't exactly a bad thing, had half of you actually played a church world before, barbs are a crucial part of church worlds. hence i wont say anymore on that subject and leave it to you guys to figure out.

@ inactive, yesh we are totally horrible man, spot on. reason your tribe went inactive and died whilst our's still strides and continuing to grow.

more villages = power, long as you nobling, active, growing and know what you doing. we cool. something we cant say about Pacman none the less

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to see Manic is still doing what they do best...

I mean making friends, obviously.

DeletedUser

NOW LOOK at the computer screen DO YOU see that big azz cursor, yeah you try playing tribalwars with that zoomed in.. and come on here and tell This thread Warstiner sucks at tribalwars! and Nuke on fire is the bomb with his 4 co players?

This dude warstiner... is a legend... you guys make all these taleneted player threads.. and all this crap.. look at the screen again... and i might note: he only recently got a co player maybe 10 days ago... so yeah Ultimate warrior and nuke on fire you got nothing on that dude...

he not only leads manic but is rank 2... Enough said.

oh and this is Warstiner competiting at the paraolympics as a Blind track athelte, he's on the bejining wall atm lol now he will go to london and kick ass... hopefully manic dont die like in world 10 when he went to bejining lol

in 4 years of tribalwars that dude Warstiner has never been mentioned in a player rated thread... you guys do stats and are a bunch of bias'd noobs...Now this guy is a real tribalwars legend...that dude farmed 46 million other day... meh...
Sorry River, Jon, Warstiner, Smurf (take your pick...) but I have to say this.

I know Manic have many enemies and let's be honest, it makes for a fun world but please stop insulting our intelligence and speak as the Duke of the tribe, rather than speaking in the third person on the externals.

We are intelligent enough to know that you are Warstiner and that you are the Duke of Manic. So please... make your posts from the aspect of the Duke of Manic, rather than trying to make everyone guess who is the Duke of Manic. Sorry mate, it had to be said. It's getting boring. It works well at the start of a world, but this world is established now.

On a side note, nice dress and good luck in London.

DeletedUser

indication for what? i already know im an ass. lol pretty obvious, i do it well though. i just simply do not care about whose feelings i hurt on the internetz, i mean come on its the internetz. big whoop some people block me, life goes on. i do not lose any sleep over it what so ever. no reason to be upset or change who you are because some dont see eye to eye aye?

Im glad you understood my point :icon_neutral:

It is not about feelings, or you losing sleep. I guess adults will talk like adults and children will talk like children. When you hit maturity maybe you will have an apithany and realise what im trying to say, until then you continue to make "friends"

DeletedUser

Im glad you understood my point :icon_neutral:

It is not about feelings, or you losing sleep. I guess adults will talk like adults and children will talk like children. When you hit maturity maybe you will have an apithany and realise what im trying to say, until then you continue to make "friends"

being outspoken, blunt and to the point isnt apart of maturity 'hardly'? lol. its a persona, personality trait. deal with it. ive always been like this and i aint changing for you or anybody else for that matter, so your barking up the wrong tree with that one lol

/waits for more insults about the same thing, you guys really should research more material aye, i mean its like trying to preach to me about religion when im not religious. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser44759

I found this by accident nd had to smile, I almost wish I'd joined this world, will be checking in to follow Manic's progress tho, they were an awesome team on W24 and whatever you say about river he keeps the forums lively...good to see you guys kicking butt again..

DeletedUser

I found this by accident nd had to smile, I almost wish I'd joined this world, will be checking in to follow Manic's progress tho, they were an awesome team on W24 and whatever you say about river he keeps the forums lively...good to see you guys kicking butt again..

Kicking butt?

You clearly have not read this properly then. The only butt they are kicking is there own inactives, now if that is something that fills you with pride then i call you a pointless player as anything i would like to call you is banned in public. As stated the name MANIC is primarily associated with boredom and players who want to merge and noble inactives. As you se players just lose the will to play under these circumstances and just leave the world, we have 19k active players thats a reduction of nearly 30k over the last month. I guess thats down to MANICs great fighting skill.

DeletedUser

Ok I know I quit this world, but I just decided to return to this forum just to ridicule this post. Alright let's have a go.

First off, no one cares about your disability, granted it's very impressive that you can play, however, disabilities are real and you're not the only one dealing with them. Heck, I have a university professor who's deaf but is still an award winning poet, so get over it.

Secondly, bragging. Idk what accomplishments you've had to even give you the right to brag. Manic does exceed at one thing tho, recruiting/merging players from tribes they bore to death and keeping their member list maxed.

Third, your forum presence and inability to create good propaganda. Terrible english(I know about second languages and stuff but come on, you have other people write for you on the forums and yet you still choose retarded people, really?) and the worst war declarations I've ever seen on the forums. All the war declarations I've seen from Manic never have a map, have absolutely no wit/clever puns and are filled with bad insults, as well as way too many ...'s.

^ I have not seen any reply to this post yet.

DeletedUser26129

You HUG!! You constantly merge.

You have more internal caps then all war caps together, you have survived on tribeless and inactive players. The amount of barb nobles is increaingly high.

The only reason MANIC does well ever is because everyone else gets bored of all the HUGGING, alliances and internals MANIC does, meaning players lose intrest, making the world pretty much dead and the first time a real tribe who dont merge takes on MANIC, they disband cos of *insert any old excuse here* and leave saying they are pros and no1 could beat them blah blah blah.

It is the same every time i encouter this set of players.Nothing ever changes. Then the world of nubs starts doing what they do as the good players just leave through boredom. Then you have a case of merge a few more time *woop* end of world war We so pro.

Take a hint no1 wants to play a world with you guys as they know its just going to be about hugging and pure boredom, most good players play to fight for there cause and there tribemates. When they see the name MANIC, they instantly know this world = fail in an instant.

Not a flame just the truth, thats why no1 likes you. And you cant get it through your head that you are boring everyone, no matter where you go.

Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 MANIC 340
2 None 339
3 FORK 262
4 CM 198
5 InSan3 147

Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 W@rLDz 70
2 BUS 60
3 HAWT ! 52
4 MANIC 51
5 FORK 49

Hmm correct me if im wrong, but even with MANIC's 51 losses, they will be at 289 vills nobled in 1 week (internal noblement shows up at losses and gains btw.
So that is still more then fork, who btw als ohad losses, or any other tribe by FAR

so ur point is invalid

The only reason MANIC does well ever is because everyone else gets bored of all the HUGGING, alliances and internals MANIC does, meaning players lose intrest, making the world pretty much dead and the first time a real tribe who dont merge takes on MANIC, they disband cos of *insert any old excuse here* and leave saying they are pros and no1 could beat them blah blah blah.

WOW, thats such bullcrap, i had to read it 3 times...
On world 24 manic was in constant war for 6 months, achieving rank 1 in that war by warring the current rank 1.
We then fought 9 top 20 tribes, of wich the rank 2 / 3 / 5.

We managed to keep that for 6 months WITHOUT losing rank 1 and still achieving noble winner of the week every week, and expanding faster then any other tribe.

In the end a fight between me and river ended that world....
GET your facts straight, you are pathetic!

The reason most people quit when they see MANIC on a world is because they know they cant win exept if the rest of the world fights together....

U say manic merges their way to the top:

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,462
Side 2: 1,467
Difference: 5

Thats manic vs fork total ennoblement.
Fork did 5 vills more.

The rest of the top tribes are NOT even over 1000.....
So yes they recruit, but they noble more then most aswell...again another point invalid

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2830&type=gain&oldtribe=0&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

^^^tribeless players +barbs = 612, im sure there is alot more internals there but like meh im going alway through.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2830&type=gain&oldtribe=2830&pn=-1

^^^160 internals, like i said there is alot more in tribeless but not being that bother with a nub to look thru.

Thats 772 conquors out of 1461 total + conquors

1461 - 772 = 689. What a surprise more then 50% easy nobles (yawn)

So yes you have more barb/internals/tribeless player conquors then any war caps at all the above 50% proves my point totally. Now get beack in yer hole and find some one to noble or some barbs to take.

WOW, thats such bullcrap, i had to read it 3 times...
On world 24 manic was in constant war for 6 months, achieving rank 1 in that war by warring the current rank 1.
We then fought 9 top 20 tribes, of wich the rank 2 / 3 / 5.

We managed to keep that for 6 months WITHOUT losing rank 1 and still achieving noble winner of the week every week, and expanding faster then any other tribe.

In the end a fight between me and river ended that world....
GET your facts straight, you are pathetic!

And that proves what? Ive done pretty much the same in other worlds and better AND WHAT!!!!

We started as rank 10 and fought the top 5 1/2/3/4/5 rank tribes and won. AND WHAT!!!

DeletedUser90609

And that proves what? Ive done pretty much the same in other worlds and better AND WHAT!!!!

We started as rank 10 and fought the top 5 1/2/3/4/5 rank tribes and won. AND WHAT!!!

AHMAHGAWD

LEE WALTON :icon_eek::icon_eek:

you be back on tribal wars?

DeletedUser

ALso i show there is 160 internals yet only 104 - villas. So how can internals show up as both? Unless Twstats is lying lol
First of all, you showed 146 internals (that's what it says when I followed your link).
How can they show up as both? Well, overnobling for one thing, or didn't you consider the possibility that a village can be nobled more than once?

Newsflash: I could send 20 nobles at an enemy village, conquer it with the first 4, and overnoble myself about 12-16 times. That would count as one enemy conquer and 12-16 internals by your analysis method. Obviously this is an exaggerated example, but it shows my point.
Cool.Story.Bro.
Try thinking a little harder please.

DeletedUser

First of all, you showed 146 internals (that's what it says when I followed your link).
How can they show up as both? Well, overnobling for one thing, or didn't you consider the possibility that a village can be nobled more than once?

Newsflash: I could send 20 nobles at an enemy village, conquer it with the first 4, and overnoble myself about 12-16 times. That would count as one enemy conquer and 12-16 internals by your analysis method. Obviously this is an exaggerated example, but it shows my point.
Cool.Story.Bro.
Try thinking a little harder please.

^^^160 internals, like i said there is alot more in tribeless but not being that bother with a nub to look thru.

BUt the over noble shows up as a + gain so over noble still counts towards caps :( so still need to be removed for a true reflection of how you guys are dilluded in your WE SO PRO view

You missed that BOLD part bro. :icon_cool: At reading

DeletedUser

BUt the over noble shows up as a + gain so over noble still counts towards caps :( so still need to be removed for a true reflection of how you guys are dilluded in your WE SO PRO view

You missed that BOLD part bro. :icon_cool: At reading
Wrong again.
I'm not in Manic to start with.
You posted this link, which when followed, shows this:
statsrl.png

You then proceed to say that's 160, plus a lot more in tribeless (actually, you edited that last bit in later).
Also, if you actually looked at any of that list, you can see how many of those yellow dots are not even exchanging ownership, therefor not really an internal, simply players nobling themselves, hardly something to whine about like you are.

The only thing I failed to read, was the part that you edited in, after I had already hit the quote button.
But nevermind me, continue blundering around this forum with these half-assed flames.

DeletedUser

Yes the part i edited i was wrong, thats why i edited after reading what i put. Grats.

But my point is valid, i did not care that much. How i came to 160 is simple. 8 pages x 20 per page = didnt look thru, as i did say. SO thats for proving me right that i didnt look thru.

Facts dont lie, and the facts i showed back up my point that MANIC has done nothing but gain easy conquors and merge to gain continents rather then fight for them. Meaning everyone tires of the boring nubs merging and then internalling, then merging and internalling that they just quit. People play for FUN - not to calim they are the best ever cos they can hit the recruit button and beat easy targets all day every day. The hardest thing in MANICS day is farming for enough coins to internal more players

And ok you wanna go all erm thats not right cos blah blah blah.

You go count the exact number of internals MANIC has and get back to me. Then we can have a discussion with the exact figures. As i dont really care that much for exactness.

My point is proved no matter if you take 14 away from that figure or not. If you wanna add 10 here subtract pie for the sake of it go for it.

Countless barbs/inactives/internals. Poor war caps. There a poor tribe, one of the worst.

MANICS new slogan should be Taking a game way too serious and killing any fun involved.

DeletedUser

Yes the part i edited i was wrong, thats why i edited after reading what i put. Grats.
And from my post, that shows I quoted before you edited, you come to the conclusion that my reading comprehension is lacking? Also, I can't understand the edited (bold) part in your post, it makes no sense to begin with.
But my point is valid, i did not care that much. How i came to 160 is simple. 8 pages x 20 per page = didnt look thru, as i did say. SO thats for proving me right that i didnt look thru.
That was not your point, that was your backtrack.
Your point is invalid, because you didn't care enough to make a respectable effort at making it.
Why would you count pages when it shows the precise number in the top right corner? (where I circled it in my pic, for future reference).
Facts dont lie, and the facts i showed back up my point that MANIC has done nothing but gain easy conquors and merge to gain continents rather then fight for them. Meaning everyone tires of the boring nubs merging and then internalling, then merging and internalling that they just quit. People play for FUN - not to calim they are the best ever cos they can hit the recruit button and beat easy targets all day every day. The hardest thing in MANICS day is farming for enough coins to internal more players
Your 'facts' actually work against your argument, but you are blind to it. You try to present 'facts', when by your own admission, you haven't even had a good look at what you are presenting.

DeletedUser

And from my post, that shows I quoted before you edited, you come to the conclusion that my reading comprehension is lacking? Also, I can't understand the edited (bold) part in your post, it makes no sense to begin with.
That was not your point, that was your backtrack.

Your point is invalid, because you didn't care enough to make a respectable effort at making it.
Why would you count pages when it shows the precise number in the top right corner? (where I circled it in my pic, for future reference).

Your 'facts' actually work against your argument, but you are blind to it. You try to present 'facts', when by your own admission, you haven't even had a good look at what you are presenting.

Yes my facts work against me that 50% of caps are easy ones. Right ok.

I dont see any Factual proof being presented to counter my point that again 50% of caps are easy ones.OR that they havent had many merges!

So you claim im half assed, yet you dont argue with anything other then guesses, yeeeee i see your point.

OH and the part i edited you will see a 5 line part missing, thats where i edited not the second line i wrote ;) You missed that kthx

DeletedUser

OH and the part i edited you will see a 5 line part missing, thats where i edited not the second line i wrote ;) You missed that kthx
This just proves that you are full of it.
coolstorybroh.png

Why would I bother to present a solid, researched argument to you, when you are blatantly lying?

DeletedUser

Photo shop. You said you quoted before i edited so you quoted i edited how did you have time for screenie. As i notice you failed to show the time or anything. Pfff try harder

NOt hard to shop man. Hence the reason it took so long to post it :)

See i edited before you posted so if you took screenie and were true your post would not be there lol. Simple flaw you, nice try tho guess it might work on some noobs.