Map Discussion

DeletedUser

I'm actually not angry at all. Your use of language in comparison to the language you used a week ago however suggests a change in your demeanor. Are you sure you're not just projecting your own anger on me? Daiku was gone from this world til PKs and TSE brought him back, the rest of us just get a giggle when he posts cuz he's your own creation.

Nah, I'm my own person, nobody's creation, I'm not a PnP god, In fact I avoided the forums, I let my actions in game speak volumes, I let my nukes do the talking, my ennoblements, my ability to still be in the tops without ever intra-nobling from the tribe. To me it was a form of accomplishment.

Just because I didn't get on here to argue about every little move TSE or Pks or DL made doesn't make me a lesser person for it, in fact it makes that more much intelligent, because this is a game, why battle wits with someone millions of miles away, when I can destroy his tribemates, or do something to harm him in game in which his only retalliation would be to flame me on here?

So I ask the question.... Why not?

Truth be told, I'm not trying to make R2 look good or anything, and Daz isn't siding with me to make R2 look "holier than thou" type thing, SCI makes R2 look good each time they come on here and argue, each time they bring up statistics, each time they call out about "spies" ruining their plans. Sad thing is, Daz didn't side with me, he just spoke to you about the truth of English Literature and the officials on what it means to have an Opinion, rather than a fact...and here's a fact... I'm Glad I'm Not Wiggy...There's a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SCI are very funny on the forums now. SCIR0N were the good flamers in SCI on that game in my opinion.

DeletedUser

SCI are very funny on the forums now. SCIR0N were the good flamers in SCI on that game in my opinion.

Erm I was one of the only ones in SCIR0N to ever post on here, and I was by far the most active, so I guess this is about me? In which case I guess I should say thank you?
/me wonders if being a good flamer is good or bad... :icon_rolleyes:
Meh I only flame people when I get bored, or when they're being ridiculously ignorant/naive :lol: Other than that, I try to keep things clean, and if I'm not doing that, feel free to PM me, I'm a reasonable guy, I'll re-read my posts & edit if I agree.

Anyways, this is quite off topic... wasn't the original topic something about a map? :icon_rolleyes:

One notable difference between this and the last map, obviously, is the change from -=SP=- players to RS or whatever :p (I don't care enough to look it up to see what their actual tag is... earn my respect and MAKE me learn it, show us what you've got) The way I see it, they're surrounded... SCI obviously isn't hitting them, though V V V is at war with them... guess SCI is using the age old "enemy of my enemy is my friend" tactic here... kinda like they did by allying PKs to hit R2-TRU :icon_confused:, but even if SCI doesn't hit them, IMO they won't last too much longer, as they're reasonably spread out, and really have no concrete core.

DeletedUser

lol, tennis is rambling on this forum too much. :)

i think SCI will just crumble on this game soon, i hope they get beaten rather than disband.