Mass Recruit. Oh My God

DeletedUser

A good base tribe should have no more than 50 members tops so...:icon_confused:

Reasons not to join this world...check.

Good point about how many members a good base tribe should have.
But you never took into account at how large the other tribes are compared to a mesely 50 players no matter how good they are. Currently GoHard have 631 members and FPWN have 528. 1,159 players, taking into account there quite the nooby tribe, I'm guessing they will adventually ally or nap as it's the most intense thing they will ever do in this world (Being scared of the other mass recruiter).

So I'm not judging tribes who have 100 - 150 members because realistic. That's a good size number of players if you happen to go up against those 2 giants listed above. No matter what happens, Fire power > Skill on this world.

DeletedUser

Good point about how many members a good base tribe should have.
But you never took into account at how large the other tribes are compared to a mesely 50 players no matter how good they are. Currently GoHard have 631 members and FPWN have 528. 1,159 players, taking into account there quite the nooby tribe, I'm guessing they will adventually ally or nap as it's the most intense thing they will ever do in this world (Being scared of the other mass recruiter).

So I'm not judging tribes who have 100 - 150 members because realistic. That's a good size number of players if you happen to go up against those 2 giants listed above. No matter what happens, Fire power > Skill on this world.
True, but a tribe with a large amount of members is usually more likely to have those members go inactive.

Personally, with all this mass recruiting you'd be better off joining a premade, or going solo until the recruitment craze has died down.

DeletedUser

True, but a tribe with a large amount of members is usually more likely to have those members go inactive.

Personally, with all this mass recruiting you'd be better off joining a premade, or going solo until the recruitment craze has died down.

I agree.

And furthermore, if the smaller organized tribes ganged up you'd have a good number of coordinated players on one side and well... a whole lot villages on the other.
Sounds like a bonanza farm.

DeletedUser

if you have complaint about this then just join a tribe get Duke/Baron privs and do us the favor like some others did to ~ex~ :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, it was not a complaint.
Perhaps I should restate that.
Small organized against the huge mass recruit.
Half those players are inexperience or never logging back on.
Therefore making it much easier to simply take what one wants.

*a bonanza farm was a huge farm that supported one crop, in this case villages.

DeletedUser

mass recruiting tribes = Bonus Villages. If unlucky you will meet...
skilled player in there= Spiked Barbarian village

DeletedUser

they use scripts and invite the whole world at once. then it is whoever joins

DeletedUser80534

Their numbers frighten me. It is very interesting to see. Reminds me of the Russians on W38. Btw, anyone know what happened to them Russians?

DeletedUser

So basically we shouldn't worry at all about the huge tribes that exist at the moment? They'll all dissolve over time?
I hope you're right.

DeletedUser80534

They might keep the best and fire the rest, if their dukes are capable. Personally, if I was a member of such a large tribe I would go insane just reading their forums, and subsequently flee from noobness.

DeletedUser

2s6sbnm.png

Oh My God!

617 Members, I wonder what there forums are like.

I would like to congratulate all the tribes without a - next to it.

do you really want to congratulate a tribe with 90 members?
still a mass tribe for me

DeletedUser

I dont get it.. Will you all 'wanna-be elites' label all above 50 member tribe a mass recruit?

DeletedUser

I joined this World just to see how this experiment with unlimited tribes will end. I suppose some people may choose to start playing tribal hugs.

Anyway once we are in a World that doesn't have family tribes :D

DeletedUser

I joined this World just to see how this experiment with unlimited tribes will end. I suppose some people may choose to start playing tribal hugs.

Anyway once we are in a World that doesn't have family tribes :D

But but.. we got a sister tribe. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Their numbers frighten me. It is very interesting to see. Reminds me of the Russians on W38. Btw, anyone know what happened to them Russians?

They were easily crushed...

100, 500, 1000, they are noobs...They will die...

I can't imagine their IG forum :lol:

DeletedUser80534

They were easily crushed...

100, 500, 1000, they are noobs...They will die...

I can't imagine their IG forum :lol:

I know I know. Resource buildings maxed out, points nice and high, only offensive troops, no skills. I enjoyed them. Translating mail was the most fun.