Mass Recruit. Oh My God

DeletedUser

Man, they'd be so easy to beat in a war, the co-ordination from their leader would have to be MAXIMUM (literal) 24/7 focus on Tribal wars :lol:

DeletedUser

Too many members list..

Rank 1!

Tribe name: Go Hard
ID:GoHard
Number of members:701
Points of the best 40 players:4.458
Total points:55.894
Average points:79
Opponents defeated:40 (14.)

Rank 2!

Tribe name:Fort PWN
ID:FPWN
Number of members:571
Points of the best 40 players:4.457
Total points:44.211
Average points:77
Opponents defeated:0 (44.)

Rank 3!

Tribe name:Supreme Deadly Alliance
ID:SDA
Number of members:527
Points of the best 40 players:4.402
Total points:41.196
Average points:78
Opponents defeated:0 (268.)

Fail! All 3 of them (No offence) Bad co-ordination during wars this will cause!

:lol::lol::lol: I hope my tribe declares war on these sometime XD

I'd say the best range is:

100 - 200 members

If you want more.

100 - 300 members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74079

Fail! All 3 of them (No offence) Bad co-ordination during wars this will cause!

:lol::lol::lol: I hope my tribe declares war on these sometime XD

I'd say the best range is:

100 - 200 members

If you want more.

100 - 300 members

NO. 50 members tops....100-200 lmfao. no offense buts that's one of the most noobish posts today :)

DeletedUser

NO. 50 members tops....100-200 lmfao. no offense buts that's one of the most noobish posts today :)

Dude, pmsl, the world with UNLIMITED members, you're only aloud 50 tops to become elite? rubbish, look on W37, top tribe is 95 odd members :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74079

Dude, pmsl, the world with UNLIMITED members, you're only aloud 50 tops to become elite? rubbish, look on W37, top tribe is 95 odd members :icon_wink:

just because theyre top doesnt mean theyre good...infact alot of top tribes suck :icon_razz: take W21 for instance....TESB a few months back were @ the top but they were inactive and overcrowded....i dont care bout the member limit...i care bout what is right...if you want to be...go be noobish...i dont care

DeletedUser

i get on and im invited to like 6 tribes with well over a hundred members first day of the world. WOW.

DeletedUser

just because theyre top doesnt mean theyre good...infact alot of top tribes suck :icon_razz: take W21 for instance....TESB a few months back were @ the top but they were inactive and overcrowded....i dont care bout the member limit...i care bout what is right...if you want to be...go be noobish...i dont care

Actually, they've been top for 2 months, they've faught many wars and they have destroyed alot.

Tribe name:Crazy RED Muthas
ID:1nS4n3
Number of members:90
Points of the best 40 players:63.610.680
Total points:87.702.168
Average points:974.468
Opponents defeated:423.069.947 (1.)

DeletedUser74079

mebbe in that case youre right, kudos to 1nS4n3 :) but still any more than 50 members in a single tribe and youre pushing your luck....

DeletedUser

but i must admit that Shroom, PIGS, *PURE, SAGA, Google and Fluff will stay in this world for bigger time than all other tribes.
i chacked TWstat for thos tribes, and they have some good players, not saying all are good but some decent players.
these tribe will own this world.

DeletedUser74079

you just picked out the tribes with less members to points ratios...i doubt you looked that all up lol...still, i agree

DeletedUser74079

shrooms and google defo. i think M.R will do well...plus their members are brilliant people

DeletedUser

my tribe Fluff has many greate players from w22, w32, w44.
we are not just a bounch of noobs who try to play this game, look at map to our formation, and we have greate leaders whit good experiance from other worlds so we will be here for some time ;)

pissfer

Well, we shall see... As much as mass recruiting tribes are probably noobs, when you have an 8-on-1, and half of the 8 are inactive, you still have a 4 on 1. That means that if you have a half of the large tribes inactive, you're still going to be outnumbered, and even the best COULD take a surprising slide into oblivion. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but you never know what will come out of this... everyone has a prejudice against large tribes, but who knows...

DeletedUser

my tribe Fluff has many greate players from w22, w32, w44.
we are not just a bounch of noobs who try to play this game, look at map to our formation, and we have greate leaders whit good experiance from other worlds so we will be here for some time ;)

OMG, CAN I PLZ JOIN !!!!!1

PLZ PLZ PLZ !!!

:lol:

DeletedUser

i`am still playing, and every thing is changing. new leader change, all top 3 tribe get rid of some turks who where point whores, some tribes merging, but XXXX tribe kicking EBR whit score 400 vs 20 :D