Mass Recruiting My *Insert*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 GBEARS 1.832.138 1.832.138 34 53.886 319 5.743
2 FORK 1.831.423 1.831.423 38 48.195 333 5.500
3 Pacman 1.475.295 1.475.295 23 64.143 259 5.696

Player Action Date/Time Points
Khite Tzu Joined 29th September 2011 - 13:06 75,956
Three Wise Men Joined 29th September 2011 - 10:06 88,594
Cwalla09 Joined 29th September 2011 - 10:06 9,532
clever Joined 29th September 2011 - 05:06 21,237
--Cocko-- Joined 29th September 2011 - 05:06 22,985

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1666

FORK must be wanting it bad, almost as bad as sex tease huh? :lol:

go FORK go! and you bashed us for recruiting for #1 lol. go FORK go. sorry just thought id make the external's more lively, keep it civil people though thats hard to do when im around :lol:

DeletedUser

well they went to fork after turning Gbears down:p
i guess youre butthurt now:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well they went to fork after turning Gbears down:p
i guess youre butthurt now:icon_rolleyes:

butt hurt? naaa mostly just bored. nothing happens during the day around here, only at night.

asfar as them turning down GBear's. No Pic No Proof.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'm sure FORK will declare on some sub 100k tribes and run a nice pretty picture pnp next so rawr can build himself another soapbox thread :)

DeletedUser

i mean what i really wanna know is how can a certain tribe bash another tribe for 2-3 week's, then turn around recruit top 3 member's of PACMAN then a week later they recruit another 6 player's. :lol:

DeletedUser

Im starting to think that rawr is on a mission to show the world exactly how many RL issues he got, recruiting 6 members just became a merger ? its not like FORK went out and merged half of pacman into them, then kicked al theyre lower point player to manage to squeese the last fricken part of pac into them, then go on a HOLY MISSION!!!! declaring war on the external forums against all the tiny tribes in theyre K.

Its like i recall someone doing that, can you help me here rawr ? or am i OMG OMG BUTTHURT! wich seems to be the only insult you manage to crap out.

DeletedUser

Well actually, we haven't recruited to rank one as we're still second.
I'm not interested in rank, and I do apologize if recruiting five players is not acceptable in your book. Least we don't kick people to fit new players in.

DeletedUser

Im starting to think that rawr is on a mission to show the world exactly how many RL issues he got, recruiting 6 members just became a merger ? its not like FORK went out and merged half of pacman into them, then kicked al theyre lower point player to manage to squeese the last fricken part of pac into them, then go on a HOLY MISSION!!!! declaring war on the external forums against all the tiny tribes in theyre K.

Its like i recall someone doing that, can you help me here rawr ? or am i OMG OMG BUTTHURT! wich seems to be the only insult you manage to crap out.

fail troll fail, UMADBRO?

where does real life issue's have to pretain to me speaking my mind on the external's? please do share your knowledge miss cleo.

actually we have less member's then FORK and if i recall we only recruited 6 member's from Inc. so get your story straight. lol lastly yeah we kicked a few member's and other's merged account's but that promotes 24/7 activity.

dexa trying to troll all my post <3

i have a new fan boi :lol:

YOUMADBRO!

Well actually, we haven't recruited to rank one as we're still second.
I'm not interested in rank, and I do apologize if recruiting five players is not acceptable in your book. Least we don't kick people to fit new players in.

was 6 and i do believe yah recruited 3 top player's from PACMAN then turned around and recruited another 6. seem's to be you have itchy finger with the invite button :eek:

infact i think we got blasted for recruited 6 member's from Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so your basically admitting your mass recruiting! :lol:

There is recruitment, then there is mass-recruiting. If you are going to make a new thread every time we bring in quality members, more power to you. Smart recruitment is not mass-recruiting. This was smart recruitment. It has nothing to do with points, right now rank is quite meaningless. To keep away from bias I won't mention FORK but Pacman is not rank 1 yet I find them the best tribe, especially compared to GBEARS. Rank means nothing to FORK atm, rank will meaning something after the first round of wars.

I suggest this be closed tbh, otherwise its just going to go downhill into butthurt comments and meaningless flaming.

DeletedUser

yes rawr im your new jolly fan boy..

Tbh the more you write on the externals the better the image gbears get :) its just swell ^^

DeletedUser

There is recruitment, then there is mass-recruiting. If you are going to make a new thread every time we bring in quality members, more power to you. Smart recruitment is not mass-recruiting. This was smart recruitment. It has nothing to do with points, right now rank is quite meaningless. To keep away from bias I won't mention FORK but Pacman is not rank 1 yet I find them the best tribe, especially compared to GBEARS. Rank means nothing to FORK atm, rank will meaning something after the first round of wars.

I suggest this be closed tbh, otherwise its just going to go downhill into butthurt comments and meaningless flaming.

oh now his tribe is on spot you want it to be closed, but i dont recall any GBear's asking something to be closed :icon_biggrin:

actually im being rather civil, you guy's just dont know how to handle the heat obviously. your pretty much beating around the bush, which is funny.

you couldn't even admit you got played by PACMAN infact you tried to make it out like you knew it was going to happen, now you sit here blantany bs'ing us all about smart recruitment, i guess PACMAN was a smart recruitment to huh? :lol:

yes rawr im your new jolly fan boy..

Tbh the more you write on the externals the better the image gbears get :) its just swell ^^

you sure do worry about my image and GBear's image alot. if they tell me to stop then i'll simply stop but so far they dont have a problem with it, hence the reason i havent stopped.

i think your just insecure about oneself, so you have to worry about my image and gbear's, how thoughtful

DeletedUser

I asked for it to be closed because we will have the EXACT same conversation as last time. We mention INC, you mention Pacman. DaB comes with co and laughs very hard because of how good we got trolled. So why waste the time? Like I said, will you make a thread every time you stalk our stats waiting for something to jump at?

And yes, we did admit Pacman got us good. Where did we ever deny it? All we stated was we felt it was worth the risk and stand by that. And GBEARS tried to recruit these same members but were turned down. So u mad brah?

DeletedUser

I asked for it to be closed because we will have the EXACT same conversation as last time. We mention INC, you mention Pacman. DaB comes with co and laughs very hard because of how good we got trolled. So why waste the time? Like I said, will you make a thread every time you stalk our stats waiting for something to jump at?

And yes, we did admit Pacman got us good. Where did we ever deny it? All we stated was we felt it was worth the risk and stand by that. And GBEARS tried to recruit these same members but were turned down. So u mad brah?
\

Doubt GBEARS tried to recruit a 9k point player but w/e.

And PACMAN did get you good. :D

DeletedUser

oh now his tribe is on spot you want it to be closed, but i dont recall any GBear's asking something to be closed :icon_biggrin:

actually im being rather civil, you guy's just dont know how to handle the heat obviously. your pretty much beating around the bush, which is funny.

That's cool, ignore what I said.
But in terms of can't handle the heat, heat of what? We recruit 5 members, and we need to explain ourselves for this? It's called playing the game, do you expect us to not recruit? I'm not critizing Pacman or anything here, as it was a good move, but how come you're not mentioning their massive number of 4 recruits 2 days ago? :icon_eek:
http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1865 (This was sarcastic in-case you try anything Rawr:lol:)

you couldn't even admit you got played by PACMAN infact you tried to make it out like you knew it was going to happen, now you sit here blantany bs'ing us all about smart recruitment, i guess PACMAN was a smart recruitment to huh? :lol:

Actually, As I explained in your last threat flaming us, I stated how I copuld tell there was maybe something iffy about recruiting them, I mean that's just common scense. But what lead to me recruiting them was thinking "What would FORK loose if they weren't serious?" Where as, we could of gained something. I think any smart player who take a possible game over something which they could loose nothing on, don't you agree?

DeletedUser

show me the proof? or get the jolly assumption's out of here.

lastly i have no part in leadership's decesion nor was i stalking your stat's, infact it was posted in our forum's your big point increase and that you was mass recruited.

i'm just the one that bring's stuff like this to the externals for the lulz :lol:

That's cool, ignore what I said.
But in terms of can't handle the heat, heat of what? We recruit 5 members, and we need to explain ourselves for this? It's called playing the game, do you expect us to not recruit? I'm not critizing Pacman or anything here, as it was a good move, but how come you're not mentioning their massive number of 4 recruits 2 days ago? :icon_eek:
http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1865 (This was sarcastic in-case you try anything Rawr:lol:)

so first you said you recruited 4 then edited your post now 5? when you ever gonna realise it was 6!

btw half of those player's yah recruited aren't even near us and way to low, they wouldn't let my 35k point friend in with good OD sooo doubt they would have recruited any of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.