Mass Recruiting My *Insert*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

like i said, gbears aint gonna get upwards from your constant ranting on the external, should that make me insecure ? lol right :) your just to much ^^ i could probably start ranting to, but then my messages would get removed, mysteriously as they always do :).

Il leave it this, gbears should have stopped you from spilling crap from the dark shit hole you call a mouth, you strike me a big fluffy crybaby tbh.

DeletedUser

so first you said you recruited 4 then edited your post now 5? when you ever gonna realise it was 6!
6? But when did I say we recruited 4 members?

btw half of those player's yah recruited aren't even near us and way to low, they wouldn't let my 35k point friend in with good OD sooo doubt they would have recruited any of those.

And really? A 33K player was recruited 2 days ago. 35K is higher than 33 incase you were wondering.

DeletedUser

And really? A 33K player was recruited 2 days ago. 35K is higher than 33 incase you were wondering.

you do realise how many we have gotten rid of or merging? were more like 20 :lol:

btw all your recently recruit's all came from the same tribe, sounds like a merger to me :icon_rolleyes:

we recruited 6 from Inc. we got blasted for mass recruiting, you got 6 from player's in Caffe/BI your mass recruiting? :icon_redface:

what is the world coming to. hypocrites.

DeletedUser

its worse, the cookies actualy turned him down:p

turned me down? lol perhap's you should go back and reread that im not a leader nor do i have any part to take in leadership decesion.

also you've showed no proof, so your fabricated flame's are just mere lie's and slander.

old saying: believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

DeletedUser

you do realise how many we have gotten rid of or merging? were more like 20 :lol:

btw all your recently recruit's all came from the same tribe, sounds like a merger to me :icon_rolleyes:

we recruited 6 from Inc. we got blasted for mass recruiting, you got 6 from player's in Caffe/BI your mass recruiting? :icon_redface:

what is the world coming to. hypocrites.

Wait, if you got rid of 20 from the merge, how did you only recruit 6?:icon_neutral: Surely you'd of had to recruit atleast 20 members to actually be able to kick them?
And again, I ask, where does the 6 come from? 5 came from BI.

DeletedUser

Wait, if you got rid of 20 from the merge, how did you only recruit 6?:icon_neutral: Surely you'd of had to recruit atleast 20 members to actually be able to kick them?
And again, I ask, where does the 6 come from? 5 came from BI.

no? 20 total member's in GBears was a sense of sarcasm. lol

we only recruited 6 from Inc. infact i only think 2-3 member's still exist from Inc. tbh

Rawr Mode
World 57
and the other's i dont reckonize.

DeletedUser

This thread amuses me somewhat.

From what I see, it seems that both of the top tribes were probably trying to recruit the players from BI and Fork ended up winning the recruitment battle. Anyone want some cheese with their whine??

If people actually looked at the maps, they would clearly see that the BI guys made the right decision to join Fork as GBears are miles from their main area. If Fork ever went to war with GBears, the BI guys more than likely would be cut off and separated. Kinda makes sense for the BI guys to move to Fork when you actually try to use some logic. Funny that... hey.

As for mass recruitment or merging, I can only see 5 BI players that moved over. This looks more like selective recruitment to me than mass recruitment or a merge. But hey.. what would I know?

DeletedUser

no? 20 total member's in GBears was a sense of sarcasm. lol

we only recruited 6 from Inc. infact i only think 2-3 member's still exist from Inc. tbh

Rawr Mode
World 57
and the other's i dont reckonize.

Like I have always said, I have never said anything about Gbears recruiting Inc. as strategically, it was a good move. However, a screen shot provided by Sean5500 ( I think thats the name) showed your tribe kicking members as new recruits came in. Which is what is different in this situation.
However, if you're going to open a new thread every time we recruit a few people, this forum is going to be filled with spam for quite a long time to come. As I said before, i'm interested in why you didn't mention Pacman's move to recruit a few players a few days ago, but FORKs?

DeletedUser

This thread amuses me somewhat.

From what I see, it seems that both of the top tribes were probably trying to recruit the players from BI and Fork ended up winning the recruitment battle. Anyone want some cheese with their whine??

haven't seen any proof that GBear's tried to recruit the lot, please dearly show me some proof.

and no photoshopped, edited fabricated message's please.

for once i agree with rawr mode

hey georgie what do you know. lol

honestly i think you cant have your cake and eat it to, you cant whine about something then turn around and do the exact same thing you was complaining about, think it was a poor choice on leadership's part. now they are really looking stupid in the process.

im not saying it wasnt a bad recruit, just wanting to know how you can moan about something then turn around and do the EXACT thing you was complaining about to start with. make's no sense.

DeletedUser

haven't seen any proof that GBear's tried to recruit the lot, please dearly show me some proof.
I never said anything about GBears wanting to recruit the lot of BI (or Fork for that matter), I discussed selective recruitment. Either way, word on the street is that GBears were DEFINITELY trying to recruit the BI players. Why would GBears recruit Monkeyboy and then specifically not try to recruit their larger players???

Let's face facts, it sure looks like a selective recruitment battle that Fork won. Bringing it here and flaming Fork for it is tasteless in my books. If Fork had booted players and then merged ALL of BI, then I think GBears would have a case to argue here on the externals.

DeletedUser

not another pillburydough...i honestly thought this world wouldn't have a numpty

gotta love em :icon_redface:

I never said anything about GBears wanting to recruit the lot of BI (or Fork for that matter), I discussed selective recruitment. Either way, word on the street is that GBears were DEFINITELY trying to recruit the BI players. Why would GBears recruit Monkeyboy and then specifically not try to recruit their larger players???

i also heard thru the grapevine FORK member's liked to play dress up and run around and hug everything. doesnt neccassry make it true does it. thought not lol rather they do or not i wouldn't no, just giving an example.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get the strangest sence of de ja vu here, there was an almost identical thread not 2 weeks ago. Yeah woopie tribes recruit, then kick, then recruit again, rinse and repeat. Do you people have to post a new thread about it all the time. I'm not from either FORK or GBEARS and the way you are bickering about the way the other recruits is laughable and don't think i'd ever wanna be lol.

Its like reading the script for eastenders.

Seriously people get over it. If they wanna merge, mass recruit, kick lowies, and recruit the best, then let them do it. Exactly how does the recruitment of FORK or GBEARS effect the other?............Wait it doesn't.

So lets stop acting all high and mighty. The superior tribe thing ain't working for you. No tribe is better than the other in terms of recruiting everyone does it. When was the last time you saw a rim tribe acting like this?

Just my two cents.

rant over.

DeletedUser

I get the strangest sence of de ja vu here, there was an almost identical thread not 2 weeks ago. Yeah woopie tribes recruit, then kick, then recruit again, rinse and repeat. Do you people have to post a new thread about it all the time. I'm not from either FORK or GBEARS and the way you are bickering about the way the other recruits is laughable and don't think i'd ever wanna be lol.

Its like reading the script for eastenders.

Seriously people get over it. If they wanna merge, mass recruit, kick lowies, and recruit the best, then let them do it. Exactly how does the recruitment of FORK or GBEARS effect the other?............Wait it doesn't.

So lets stop acting all high and mighty. The superior tribe thing ain't working for you. No tribe is better than the other in terms of recruiting everyone does it. When was the last time you saw a rim tribe acting like this?

Just my two cents.

rant over.

Agreed with everything you said other than the bold. It does affect eachother. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well if they are recruitign away from each other as was said earlier about the pacman (I think) players that were not near GBEARS then how does if effect them?

DeletedUser

Well if they are recruitign away from each other as was said earlier about the pacman (I think) players that were not near GBEARS then how does if effect them?

well skilled players do affect, if its from teaching to sitting the frontline:p
and they should be a great adittion to taking over continet 44 which is directly south of gbears

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah I get that, but if a player is a continent or two away then its not as much of a big deal. I mean you will see trians and attacks coming a mile off. I can understand if the newest recruit was on your doorstep but from the sounds of things they aren't. And looking at the map GBEARS and FORK are corner K enemies. (if you wanna word it like that).

For a proper war they will have to move into either K33 or K45 to have a decent war or trains, nukes an the like will be easily spotable and defended appropriately and thus pointless. But that aint gonna happen for a while. So just let them be and enjoy what you are doing, and stop bitching about every new recruit the other gets.

DeletedUser

yeah I get that, but if a player is a continent or two away then its not as much of a big deal. I mean you will see trians and attacks coming a mile off. I can understand if the newest recruit was on your doorstep but from the sounds of things they aren't. And looking at the map GBEARS and FORK are corner K enemies. (if you wanna word it like that).

For a proper war they will have to move into either K33 or K45 to have a decent war or trains, nukes an the like will be easily spotable and defended appropriately and thus pointless. But that aint gonna happen for a while. So just let them be and enjoy what you are doing, and stop bitching about every new recruit the other gets.

well fork has been taking over k44 in the last few weeks, that would actualy lead to a decent frontline:D

Status
Not open for further replies.