Mass Recruiting My *Insert*

Status
Not open for further replies.

llanowar

well fork has been taking over k44 in the last few weeks, that would actualy lead to a decent frontline:D

Translation. Fight Fight Fight Fight Pleast God Let There be a worthwhile FIGHT!!!!! :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Yeah they going K44, here's a few questions.

When did they start moving K44ward? (see what I did there haha)

How long till they secure K44?

Will GBEARS do the same and try to beat them to it?

If not how long till they are ready to fight GBEARS?

My guess is its gonna be a while so leave them to their recruiting devices and watch the havoc in about a month or 2. Then we will see who's recruiting methods really paid off until them stop flaming each other.

DeletedUser76277

Yeah they going K44, here's a few questions.

My guess is its gonna be a while so leave them to their recruiting devices and watch the havoc in about a month or 2. Then we will see who's recruiting methods really paid off until them stop flaming each other.

this +1

netjakdim

I didn't know you needed a Fork for GBears I thought you could eat them with your HANDs.

Don't say anything it has been a long day and it was funny to me.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 GBEARS 1.832.138 1.832.138 34 53.886 319 5.743
2 FORK 1.831.423 1.831.423 38 48.195 333 5.500
3 Pacman 1.475.295 1.475.295 23 64.143 259 5.696

Player Action Date/Time Points
Khite Tzu Joined 29th September 2011 - 13:06 75,956
Three Wise Men Joined 29th September 2011 - 10:06 88,594
Cwalla09 Joined 29th September 2011 - 10:06 9,532
clever Joined 29th September 2011 - 05:06 21,237
--Cocko-- Joined 29th September 2011 - 05:06 22,985

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1666

FORK must be wanting it bad, almost as bad as sex tease huh? :lol:

go FORK go! and you bashed us for recruiting for #1 lol. go FORK go. sorry just thought id make the external's more lively, keep it civil people though thats hard to do when im around :lol:

No point in this thread really. It's just another rawr mode trying to flame. You seem to be obsessed with us. If you took the time to look at the map we now have ground over you guys in the southern part of k44. If we wanted to become rank one we would have 40 members.

DeletedUser

haven't seen any proof that GBear's tried to recruit the lot, please dearly show me some proof.

and no photoshopped, edited fabricated message's please.

oh, i happen to be a good friend of three wise men, one of the accounts approached by GBEARS in an attempt to recruit them, why do i know this ? cause SIR gramps whos a long time friend of mine said so, and why wouldnt he say it. He also told me they declined GBEARS offer. oh and i dont have any evidence, but hell just ask him yourself.

DeletedUser

No point in this thread really. It's just another rawr mode trying to flame. You seem to be obsessed with us. If you took the time to look at the map we now have ground over you guys in the southern part of k44. If we wanted to become rank one we would have 40 members.
friend of mine from w52 co/played with you in a different world i think ^^

im not obessed just love stiring shit up? when you people gonna figure that out, you guy's just get all defensive about it while i chuckle.

oh, i happen to be a good friend of three wise men, one of the accounts approached by GBEARS in an attempt to recruit them, why do i know this ? cause SIR gramps whos a long time friend of mine said so, and why wouldnt he say it. He also told me they declined GBEARS offer. oh and i dont have any evidence, but hell just ask him yourself.

and that prove's what exactly? just sound's like a bunch of rumbling jumblin wording you got there. where's the proof? then i'll shut up.

he is your good friend, ask him to forward it.. obviously there's 6 guy's 1 of them must have a mail? kinda ironic you make wild claim's but you have no proof. what's the odds of that.

DeletedUser

You guys know you're only fueling Rawr's thirst for chaos.

You're doing exactly what he wants you to do: Argue with him.

Best thing to do is just go away.

DeletedUser

You guys know you're only fueling Rawr's thirst for chaos.

You're doing exactly what he wants you to do: Argue with him.

Best thing to do is just go away.

buzz kill whoosh

you just mad cause im ignoring you on skype tbh.

DeletedUser

Seeing as this thread never really was about anything but the flaming, I'm going to close it. If anyone wants to discuss the recruitment situation, they can do it in a new thread in a far more professional (or at least tolerable) manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.