Mass Scavenging improvments

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 11483970

Hello,

First off the idea of Mass scavenging is a very good one, so thank you for implementing it. I just had a little bit of feedback if that was okay.

It is pretty good as it is for those who have memorized the scavenging amount they want but for some people they wont know how much to scavenge with or they do not know how many troops are in the village.

My suggestion would be to include the troop amounts in each village under the village name in the list. You could have the same troops bar in the regular scavenging window just smaller or just have the troop icon and the amount of troops either beside it or under it. I would put the icon and the troop beside it to keep everything compact and easy.

I for example have memorized the required troop amounts to scavenge with (offense and defense troops) to have them return at 2:05 hours and 4:08 hours, but what happens is sometimes I don't have the exact amount needed so I would have to go back into the single scavenging page and manually input one at a time. If the troop amounts were should I would be able to see exact troops remaining in the village that I can scavenge with and that way find the best amount to scavenge with as much villages as possible to save time.

This would be particularly useful for players with 50 plus villages as it is increasing time consuming going through 50 villages to scavenge with.

Another thought that just popped into my head this very second is to set up a scavenge template like the troop templates. Have it preset how many troops in each option and send them out with a click of the button. This would also save an immense amount of time. Keeping on with me as an example mostly I send troops out to scavenge every 4 hours and then before sleep I send them out for a 10 hour trip. The templates would allow me to set it up and click once for each village rather than input every singe amount 4 times per village.

Sorry for the long write up but I feel these improvements or likewise improvements would really help players out by giving them more time to focus on the strategy part than the building aspect as the account manager description says. Could also make it as a premium only function where as the mass scavenging could be available to all but the templates and troop amounts showing only for premium users