Master of Puppets

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, there was a player Named Wicker. He loved to stay for himself, because they big boys were always after his launch money. However the big guys didn't care at all, that poor Wicker wanted to stay alone. They keept asking him for his launch money. After 3 days, where the big guys had been bullying poor Wicker it became too much for him. He decided to leave his own tribe, to search for a place where he could be safe from all the bullies. He took a look down the list, to see if there were any interesting tribes:

evilking9090 invites you to the tribe 'Decendants of Death'
richp87 invites you to the tribe 'SQUAD of DEATH'

However Wicker wasn't happy of the outcome of invites he had gained, so he started searching around his area, for some guys he heard some much good stuff about. Puppets.

[spoil]
full_8.jpg
[/spoil]

Puppets was a premade tribe with alot of experienced players from another world, and Wicker was very excited to join them.
He sent a well written application to Puppet, and prayed to god that he would get just a small chance to join them.

Wickerman on 17.10. at 20:02
Hello, I was wondering what the requirements to join your tribe is?

Wickerman

Rise Against. on 17.10. at 20:56
Bascially just be skilled and be in a location that would benefit us both. Which you have :)

Rise Against. invites you to the tribe 'Puppeteers' Oct 17,2011 20:56

Poor Wicker got so happy, that he was invited to the mighty tribe, that he almost cryed.
Instantly he went to the tribe forum to have a look around, and learn new faces. But he found nothing. The forum was empty, and no one posted to any of Wicker's cool topics.
Wicker's heart was broken, and he felt more alone than ever. He wasn't even able to get a night sitter, so he had to stay up all night, and watch his new dukes tribe:
Rise Against. asks you to be their account sitter

Poor Wicker could have done a lot of terrible stuff, while he was online, but since poor Wicker knows how much it sucks to be annoyed by the big bad bullies, he was staying calm and didn't do anything bad.

The next morning when Wicker woke up, he saw the other duke for the first time Arron94. A nice guy who do anything to get a pointwhore in his tribe. Not only did his posts sound totally stupid, but everything he said was more or less a joke. We get back to that later.

After about 15 hours in the tribe, Wicker was about to wonder if he really got into the right tribe. The activity was around 0. The dukes seem to mass recruite more than selecting players. What what to expect when you have a tribe profile that states:
"Want an invite?? If your below our average we thank you for your interest but its currently unwanted."

But then something unexpected happend. Poor Wicker got a mail from his duke:

Arron94 on 18.10. at 17:27
Dear Puppets,
it has come to my attention that the tribe Snipe together with its academy tribe SnipA has grown too big. We have to deal with them as soon as possible, and the best way to do this, is striking them before they get nobles.

I suggest that we strike Snipe's top5 players the 25th. I hope you are all with me in this.

Any questions please reply back.
thanks

Arron

This made poor Wicker really happy with some action, but before he got too excited, Wicker got a message from one of his close friends Jackandcoke.

He showed a message, that he received earlier from Arron:

Arron94 on 18.10. at 16:22

Dear Jackandcoke.
my tribe Puppet are planning to attack Snipe, and wish that you would help us attacking them. What do you think about this?

Arron

Jackandcoke. on 18.10. at 16:31

Hey,
no we aren't interested in helping you with your war now.

Goodluck

This got wicker into a really bad mood, and he decided that if they were too big pussies to fight alone, he woul be better to warn Snipe about Puppets little trick, and so he did.

However it didn't take long time for Puppet to find out who their little spy was, and within a few hours poor Wicker was once again alone in the world.
You have been dismissed from the tribe Puppeteers Oct 18,2011 20:48

However it didn't take long before he missed Wicker once again:

Arron94 on 18.10. at 20:58
he said he has mail of you spyin or something :/

Wickerman on 18.10. at 20:59
Wouldn't everyone be able to say that? He just says bad stuff about me <.<

Arron94 on 18.10. at 21:00
screw him i dont give a crap what he has to say, im going to kick his ass now..

sorry about kick i shouldnt have done that but seriously mate if you dont like it here i will back you up where ever.

as long as you are happy

Arron94 on 18.10. at 21:01
no the mail i was given told me that you were a spy..

bit where it said "im doing a job for a friend"
overal i will back you up over him - even if you are.

And just 11 minutes after poor Wicker was kicked he recevied another invite
Arron94 invites you to the tribe 'Puppeteers' Oct 18,2011 20:59

This invite made poor Wicker's day much better, but he decided not to join them once again. If there is something Wicker learned today it is: Puppets cannot be trusted!

-----------------------------------

This is all I have to say. I hope you enjoyed the reading.
This is my first real pnp for years, so don't take too hard on it, if you don't find it good. I am just trying to make our public forum better for all of us.

Please discuss thoughts about puppets.

Thanks for reading.

Regards Wicker

DeletedUser

LULZ, thanks for the read my old friend. Glad to see you are still hangin around.

DeletedUser

Wicker is very smart spying in a tribe that surrounds him = wicker being rimmed <3youll learn ;)

DeletedUser

Wicker is very smart spying in a tribe that surrounds him = wicker being rimmed <3youll learn ;)

From what i notice, Snipe surrounds them more then you guys do.

And Snipe is quiet happy with him atm being that he stopped you guys from gangbanging them.

DeletedUser

Poor puppet now they our 100% bad :p wicker u just killed that tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey mate, nice to see you here :) Still playing? If so please drop in a few lines ingame. Im still under same name :)

atleast we know what you got out of the plan in the end :p
Forum rep and it was an AMAZING read bro, nicely done ;)

EDIT: finally some good pnp :lol:

DeletedUser

Glad you guys like it. The turth about puppet has been revealed ^^

DeletedUser

nice read, will there will be a follow up or something? should start a diary then!:icon_eek:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
To be honest, Snipe are not the only tribe Puppets are already planning OPs on. They already want to make K56 their farm!

Nice post Wicker! I am in Puppets, but more because I am just looking for a tribe to finally stabilise in. There will be no ops coming from me, just pure farming and focusing on myself.

Also Meta, answer my damned mail you nubcake :p