Master of Puppets

DeletedUser

ohh really??
how can i prove him wrong when you only have to read my coments on here and you will work out that im not a good typer and i use a lot of smilys.. think thats enough prove ;)

buddy, this is the PnP forum, compare your post to his first one, people can run their mouths as much as they like, untill i see something solid i dont buy it and i guess many other people as well, if you dont like it, then its your problem.

DeletedUser

i believe my m8 Wicker... I know him! and he has a problem since he was still a lil kid... he cant lie! ;))

DeletedUser

lol ok then tell me if this was you who has someone blabbin on about things you never said would you be peed off??
tell me please, how would you prove them wrong if that mail never existed??

yea we did talk and 1 box there is right about me sayin as long as your happy, you would back him up as you know him from another world but things like that is not only wrong in my eyes but pathetic

DeletedUser

lol ok then tell me if this was you who has someone blabbin on about things you never said would you be peed off??
tell me please, how would you prove them wrong if that mail never existed??

yea we did talk and 1 box there is right about me sayin as long as your happy, you would back him up as you know him from another world but things like that is not only wrong in my eyes but pathetic

i see your pissed tho it doesnt prove anything, option A - your right and your being framed, option B - you got busted and dont want to admit it.

for the second part, either get the other guy to come here tell his side, and show the mail that does exist as you say

DeletedUser

orr just make yourself a new PnP about wicker and then you are even ;P
its just a PnP dude...

DeletedUser

ok then, maybe i should edit mail too??
this hole forum then will be full of rubbish xD lol

DeletedUser

orr just make yourself a new PnP about wicker and then you are even ;P
its just a PnP dude...

not just that but things being said which never happend, THAT gets on my nerves..
im sorry but things like that really irrate me lol

and if you want to be friends with people like that then cool - everyone to there own.

DeletedUser

ok then, maybe i should edit mail too??
this hole forum then will be full of rubbish xD lol

forums are always full of, what have u just said....
thats what makes it fun...
now go back to your cave and start working on some decent PnP before u come back here... otherwise get over it...

DeletedUser

lol naa caves are dark and scary.. me noob and dont like scary.. ;)
i want to come out of hiding and actully deffend my self xD

DeletedUser

So you claim that all what I wrote is a lie? I find that pretty sad. I took my time to join your tribe and to discover what I needed. If I really wanted to lie, I could just have made this up even without joining your tribe in the first place.

I understand why you are saying this though. Getting stuff like this into the public, isn't exactly the best way to show off your tribe.
However I believe that Snipe is happy about the info. At least their members pmed me personally and thanks me for my effort. Yea, I even got an invite for their tribe :)

DeletedUser

here you go i will even break it down for yous xD

example.. A..

Wickerman on 17.10. at 20:02
Hello, I was wondering what the requirements to join your tribe is?

Wickerman

(this IS the way wicker rights yea??
greetings or what ever up top followed by , and then his name IN caps at bottom right?)

Rise Against. on 17.10. at 20:56
Bascially just be skilled and be in a location that would benefit us both. Which you have :)

example.. b..

Arron94 on 18.10. at 17:27
Dear Puppets, - (heres the start WITH caps WITH ,)
it has come to my attention that the tribe Snipe together with its academy tribe SnipA has grown too big. We have to deal with them as soon as possible, and the best way to do this, is striking them before they get nobles.

I suggest that we strike Snipe's top5 players the 25th. I hope you are all with me in this.

Any questions please reply back.
thanks

Arron - with name at bottom IN CAPS which i DO do sometimes although without caps on as im too lazy)

example c...

Arron94 on 18.10. at 16:22

Dear Jackandcoke. - (Caps again and heading followed by . instead of ,)
my tribe Puppet are planning to attack Snipe, and wish that you would help us attacking them. What do you think about this?

Arron - (name at bottom like the way wicka types)

Jackandcoke. on 18.10. at 16:31

Hey, - (same again)
no we aren't interested in helping you with your war now.

Goodluck -- (same layout yet again..)

---

REAL me..

Arron94 on 18.10. at 20:58
he said he has mail of you spyin or something :/ (notice the smily??)

Wickerman on 18.10. at 20:59
Wouldn't everyone be able to say that? He just says bad stuff about me <.<

Arron94 on 18.10. at 21:00
screw him i dont give a crap what he has to say, im going to kick his ass now..

sorry about kick i shouldnt have done that but seriously mate if you dont like it here i will back you up where ever.

as long as you are happy

Arron94 on 18.10. at 21:01
no the mail i was given told me that you were a spy..

bit where it said "im doing a job for a friend"
overal i will back you up over him - even if you are. - (im a complete noob who cant spell well or set up things nicely, wicka is a complete liar who just failed)

there isnt any bad spellings in that mail nore smilys or any of this rubbish.. -, xD, :/, :), :p ect... in any of my mails..
face it wicker you dont type anything like me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest, Snipe are not the only tribe Puppets are already planning OPs on. They already want to make K56 their farm!

Nice post Wicker! I am in Puppets, but more because I am just looking for a tribe to finally stabilise in. There will be no ops coming from me, just pure farming and focusing on myself.

Also Meta, answer my damned mail you nubcake :p

whats your igm?

DeletedUser

I simply don't follow what your trying to say

lmao ofcourse you wont, because you know that i just proved you wrong completely and made people realise how much of a liar you are..
one thing i dont like mate is liars let alone things being said which never happend or was said, i told you.. you picked a fight with the wrong nooby mate ;)

if you dont get it then simply look at what i said or your mail even, then compair how much they actully look as if i typed it... and how much they look similar to your first mail..

seriously?? this all you can do, i thought you were more smart than me xD

DeletedUser

any other rumours you want to spread mate??
or do we actully want to play the game probly and respect eachother

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
This is getting boring now....

'Your a liar'
'No i'm not, i'm telling the truth!'

So what just looks really immature now. Not entertaining at all.

DeletedUser

^ again people who back wicker and just watched him get owned.. am i not right deffending myself?