Works for me.....

use
and put your url between them.

DeletedUser66385

there we go.. should work now, thanks MD

instead of using [SIGPIC] i use

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sigpic is when you upload your sig...and you should never do that since the evil 12yr old german kids that run TW made a low limit for file size.

the real rasputin

That's really unnecessary. Sigs aren't meant to be that small. Anyways! I'm now using the rotator, thanks mate, it's awesome. =D

DeletedUser

Of course it is...your using an animated sig. Your not even allowed those in the forums. Soz pal.

DeletedUser

You know, if I hadn't linked to this on the questions forum, i doubt it would have shown up again.

DeletedUser

Thanks alot giraffe...here's a little something to express my gratitude.

Code:
50 Ego Points have been added to your account. Thank you for using MasterCard(R).

DeletedUser45021

Chill outtt :p

I was gonna sticky this yesterday, I forgot to tho ^^

DeletedUser

Thanks alot giraffe...here's a little something to express my gratitude.

Code:
50 Ego Points have been added to your account. Thank you for using MasterCard(R).

:icon_cry: meany, I wanted 100 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

love it (thanks sp@rky13 for the link)

alot of work making all the sigs but haha

DeletedUser

I don't like the way you do you're page, couldn't it be a bit more secure rather then just "input type='hidden'" with an unencrypted password?

DeletedUser

Quickk question: How do I log back into the acct I made? Is there a way besides making a new acct every time I want to add more sigs?

DeletedUser45021

He's asking if he has to make a new account whenever the rotating sig limit has been reached (aka all the sig boxes have been filled out).

If you can't remember your account then I guess you can't really do anything about that, and to answer your question yes you'd need a new account :p