Mercenary work anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84663

barbs is not the argument... the SIZE of the barbs and players is what is laughable... TSL, as the rest of the top tribes, are taking high point barbs to build troops... not to play sim city. There's a difference between a 8-9k barb and a 200-2k barb...

(why am I explaining this????)

DeletedUser

whos arguing?

they have taken barbs too. a barb is a barb simple as that!
And what sim city are you playing where you can take over barbs? be a lot more interesting than the original game.

Oh and TSL players have nobled more than there fair share of barbs under 2000 points. in fact they grew up on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with barb nobling this is a mercenary contract on Mohoro's head!!! Someone take the job within 72 hours or Red, lock this thread.

DeletedUser

might as well lock it cause noone will touch the contract. Hes a TSL plant who has stacked by TSL so he can upset all of TSL's enemies so they lose troops trying to clear him. It was a good plan but they failed to put enough scouts in the village.

fair shout for trying

DeletedUser

Tsl hasn't stacked him. Maybe a player from tsl have. But the tribe as a whole has nothing to do with this reeper.

DeletedUser

Well if one of you has stacked him then the whole tribe is to blame! muhahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Reeper. Aren't you apart of that crap, mass-recruiment tribe, 500? And you're flaming TSL, even though they are much better then you guys by a long shot? :S

Who woulda thought...

The Resurrection

I would guess that most of the barbs we noble are because someone quit due to us attacking, stefran cough cough...

DeletedUser

reeper66 i can assure everyone here that iam not supported by anyone in TSL or Skill?. They are very far whereas my friends can stack me in a few hours.:) :)

DeletedUser

Reeper. Aren't you apart of that crap, mass-recruiment tribe, 500? And you're flaming TSL, even though they are much better then you guys by a long shot? :S

Who woulda thought...

oh are you in the wrong tribe to pass that comment. tribe of refugees your lot. ;)

I am not flaming TSL. They couldnt give two monkeys what i say and i couldnt give two monkeys what they say. This is a place to discuss interesting things like: IS ANYONE GONNA TAKE THIS CONTRACT ON?

Thanks for clearing that up MOHORO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last edited by reeper666 : Today at 14:17 Reason: NEEDED MORE

I could go up to 2million if you want :)

DeletedUser

So the resources are to whoever clears this guy? Or nobles him?

DeletedUser97878

I dunno, but would love to see it done.He is just a TSL death-star. And again we have our reasons for nobling noobs. I'd tell you the reason, but i don't think i'm authorized too. If reeper wishes to share go ahead :) Otherwise stop flaming our tactic and we wont flame yours.

And tell danut-ionel. Thanks for the 10 incomings , my k40 village was getting lonely :)

DeletedUser

Your secret tactic is to noble noobs?

2it0s5u.jpg

DeletedUser

I dunno, but would love to see it done.He is just a TSL death-star. And again we have our reasons for nobling noobs. I'd tell you the reason, but i don't think i'm authorized too. If reeper wishes to share go ahead :) Otherwise stop flaming our tactic and we wont flame yours.

And tell danut-ionel. Thanks for the 10 incomings , my k40 village was getting lonely :)

cut it out, you are boring.......... you great player sharkey....

DeletedUser

whos arguing?

they have taken barbs too. a barb is a barb simple as that!
And what sim city are you playing where you can take over barbs? be a lot more interesting than the original game.

Oh and TSL players have nobled more than there fair share of barbs under 2000 points. in fact they grew up on them.

You're right, we did grow up on them. So did every original tribe that has been here since the first days of the world. Seeing as back then 2k points were an achievement to obtain.

Secondly, all barbs are not the same. Taking a 200-2k point barb, especially if it has troops, is a waste of time and resources. It takes a while to build up to an average 9k point villa, and takes more effort than it's worth

A 9k point barb is all ready to go to build troops and nobles.

Surprised, as Chachi was, that I had to explain this :villagers:

DeletedUser97878

cut it out, you are boring.......... you great player sharkey....

Yey sarcasm, I know i'm a noob myself. And if any of you really cared could take me out in an instant.

And with my noobism skills. Just curious how him sending 1 noble with no protection at my village works :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.