Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas Folks,

Tribal Wars' Christmas present from us, the staff, to you is...ME! I will be modding this forum. Some of you may know me for my earlier presence and somewhat more known departure of the world. Nonetheless, that is of the past and I am here to mod fair and square. I have not made my presence in this forum for quite some time so I am yet unsure of the extent of all breaking of forum rules by individuals, but I do know it has been happening.

Therefore, I am now giving the opportunity for all people to go to their posts, delete anything that may be of spam, that may be personally insulting or even if you're etchy about it being against the rules...to remove it! Saves you from being infracted! Take this chance and remove anything you may think be infraction worthy.

I will come around and be cleaning the forums in due course! Merry Christmas! xo

- Jakey<3

DeletedUser

Why dont you just omit all past posts while we had no moderator instead of making us go delete posts on holidays?

DeletedUser

Why dont you just omit all past posts while we had no moderator instead of making us go delete posts on holidays?

Unless directly and obviously insulting, or use of abusive language, or anything I deem worthy of an actual infraction; most things will be given warnings for. Best removing if given the opportunity than given warnings, eh?

DeletedUser

Unless directly and obviously insulting, or use of abusive language, or anything I deem worthy of an actual infraction; most things will be given warnings for. Best removing if given the opportunity than given warnings, eh?

Well I think im in the clear, so no worries for me :p Happy Holidays.

DeletedUser13939

I knew you would undermine me! D:<

Merry Christmas Jake. <3

Michael Corleone.

Cannot wait to be infracted for posts I made a month ago!

DeletedUser13939

Cannot wait to be infracted for posts I made a month ago!

Here's a thought. Don't make posts that break the rules at all, and maybe, just maybe, you'll enter the new year without any new infractions. :3

Come on guys, no moderator doesn't mean no rules. It's a chance to show everyone we don't need moderators. The fact that Jake can go back and find posts that break the rules just shows that we still need moderators for every section.

Now how about we all make a New Year's resolution where we all be on our best behavior? ^^

Michael Corleone.

Different mods have different views of the rules. What maybe be an infraction in one mod's eyes, may not be in anothers. Just the status quo of things on these forums. Some choose to be lax, others choose to be the Forth Reich.

Your nose is a bit brown. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13939

Different mods have different views of the rules. What maybe be an infraction in one mod's eyes, may not be in anothers. Just the status quo of things on these forums. Some choose to be lax, others choose to be the Forth Reich.

Your nose is a bit brown. :icon_wink:

I do agree with you that there are moderators who are less strict. But because one moderator let's you bend a few rules does not leave you the right to get angry at another that expects you to follow all the rules. If you simply just follow the rules that are laid out in the open for everyone to read, you won't have to worry about which moderator views the rules in what way. Instead, you could just casually stroll through these forums without a single infraction or warning attached to you. Do not blame your lack of ability to follow simple rules on things such as, "Well, he's really strict." or "He let's me break this rule." Honestly, those moderators that allow rules to be broken should be spoken to. But it's still no excuse for everyone else to break the rules as well.

Oh, and thank you. I had some chocolate cake earlier. I'm a bit of a messy eater. :3

DeletedUser13939

See? This here guys is why we can't have nice things! Even with your apparent disregard of the rules, I still wish you a Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy the present Jake gives you. <3

DeletedUser116214

Merry Christmas Folks,

Tribal Wars' Christmas present from us, the staff, to you is...ME! I will be modding this forum. Some of you may know me for my earlier presence and somewhat more known departure of the world. Nonetheless, that is of the past and I am here to mod fair and square. I have not made my presence in this forum for quite some time so I am yet unsure of the extent of all breaking of forum rules by individuals, but I do know it has been happening.

Therefore, I am now giving the opportunity for all people to go to their posts, delete anything that may be of spam, that may be personally insulting or even if you're etchy about it being against the rules...to remove it! Saves you from being infracted! Take this chance and remove anything you may think be infraction worthy.

I will come around and be cleaning the forums in due course! Merry Christmas! xo

- Jakey<3

Merry Christmas and a happy upcoming new year <3

DeletedUser

Not that I care myself, but id say it'd be bullshit for you to go through and give infractions for the time that TW and your staff failed to provide us with a mod.

js

DeletedUser113438

Yea I agree, this is bullshit. I don't think I posted anything worthy of an infraction but its shit that you are choosing to punish us for tw's failures

DeletedUser78112

Bah humbug so many posts to delete. :|

Happy Christmas people !

Status
Not open for further replies.