Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

DeletedUser

Nauz is here by default.

Metal Duck clearly had the advantage without tribes being involved, even with support he managed to land more cat trains. If MD had chosen to carry on playing it is more than likely Nauz would be catted to the ground right now. Especially if it were to be a 1v1 like had been suggested. The point is it was in MD's capability to destroy the account, he chose not to despite the fact he could.

A humble player

you look to me more like one of people from that account since you care so much about this maybe i am wrong.

I have no relation to the account.
If I did I owuld have reports showing them having a higher troopcount ;)

DeletedUser

Well if ask are mad at nauz, he can come to Dirty, I will take him as is and support him as well. Nauz is a good guy, MD is a egotistical failed spy who only wants attention and come on this forum only to brag about killing nauz the great and powerful.

DeletedUser

Maybe this thread was just to show that Nauz isnt some godly player and is capable of mistakes like eveyone else... Knowing MD probably not but oh well

DeletedUser

Now you are being a hypocrite.
MD cleared nauz, he would not have done so had nauz made any effort to dodge.
Nauz survived, MD didn't, nauz might not have done so had MD made the effort to continue playing.

They both consciously decided to not play to their best. They both failed to achieve their final goals, however nauz (surprisingly) is the last man standing.

Can you deny any of that?

why would he not dodge then? even if he fell asleep while waiting for them, why not dodge earlier? talking on skype 30 minutes before the attacks hit, he could have sent them on a simple farm run. the excuse that excuse grows tiresome. if he didnt dodge because he was qutting, then thats pretty much loss by defualt. pretty sure MD left because nauz was a threat no longer. even with his tribe supporting him he couldnt stop the cats and kept falling further and further as i showed earlier on.

A humble player

why would he not dodge then? even if he fell asleep while waiting for them, why not dodge earlier? talking on skype 30 minutes before the attacks hit, he could have sent them on a simple farm run. the excuse that excuse grows tiresome. if he didnt dodge because he was qutting, then thats pretty much loss by defualt. pretty sure MD left because nauz was a threat no longer. even with his tribe supporting him he couldnt stop the cats and kept falling further and further as i showed earlier on.

Truly I don't know :)
Maybe he wanted an even fight (yes that was a joke)
However, as I have said, nauz was not "behind" in anything other than points.

DeletedUser

pretty sure that was because MD was clearing tribal support while nauz rebuilt his O, no?

A humble player

pretty sure that was because MD was clearing tribal support while nauz rebuilt his O, no?

Yes, and I never denied that.
Doesn;t change the fact that nauz ended with the better position.

MD could (and imo should) have played it by conserving his troops, and using one bigger nuke.