METAL premade

DeletedUser

I hear dools paid people PP to say fail on this thread lol :)

Yea i paid them PP and will tag every incoming they ever have on any world. Oh and i will never break 100k again... I'll be so busy doing things for other ppl. :lol:

DeletedUser

Dools, don't play a chess game with a master and expect to win. Thanks to you spreading the word, METAL got a lot more publicity due to firstly, everyone so kindly bumping the thread (I hope this can continue) and due to dools telling all his friends on skype about us. I didnt even need to recruit, people were referred to the tribe by the public, who then contacted me on skype wanting to join.

DeletedUser

failpremadefail.png

By tps at 2011-03-08

With pic you said it's 60 PP right Dools?

DeletedUser92806

I dont do anything below 1000 PP.
Can I participate?

DeletedUser

Dools, don't play a chess game with a master and expect to win. Thanks to you spreading the word, METAL got a lot more publicity due to firstly, everyone so kindly bumping the thread (I hope this can continue) and due to dools telling all his friends on skype about us. I didnt even need to recruit, people were referred to the tribe by the public, who then contacted me on skype wanting to join.

Why would anyone want to join a remake of a weak rim tribe who collapsed when a tribe attacks them and be lead by someone who refuses to grow his own account. :lol:

DeletedUser

If i were you balli I'd use an alias... your just gonna get abused :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, if I'm right, at some point people hated dools, and people didn't mind ballistick..... When did the switch happen?!??

I actually like balli.

WIN AGAIN!

DeletedUser

Well, if I'm right, at some point people hated dools, and people didn't mind ballistick..... When did the switch happen?!??!

I think balli just presents himself as a better target now, not even to mention that when someone offers you free PP it's always a good thing :)

DeletedUser

If i were you balli I'd use an alias... your just gonna get abused :lol:

Dools, Ive had worse than whatever you will ever be able to give me, even if you broke the rules in order to insult me. I find it kinda funny that you went through all the effort and talking to players on skype, you even managed to contact my coplayer on W53 about your crusade. You can cry "fail" or whatever, however METAL lasted for a good six months on this world at least and the lack of reaction to axte was more a lack of activity than anything else. Anyway, if we learn from our mistakes, we can get a higher rank and last longer.

The worst thing about this whole debacle is that I never disliked you, I disliked your tribe. My PnP attacks on you were purely buisness. Your dislike of me is beyond that, you think our conflict is personal dont you? That's why you went out of your way to beg everyone on your contact list to say fail on this thread, which admittedly is unrelated to world 51 affairs. To be honest though, I dont know what I did to deserve this honour. It must be really easy to wind you up, because I dont think I even replied to your messages until like two weeks ago.