Metaller vs SCI - The True Story

DeletedUser23324

Well i think the word tribe hopper is used rather loosely. If someone joins a tribe because it's pretty much the only choice, ie their tribe is gone or has done something that means their game is now pointless. Such as inviting your friends, NAPing with your enemy etc. If you join a tribe because you don't want to be attacked and play sim city. That's tribe hopping to me.

DeletedUser

Hmm, let's see, be apart of a sinking ship, surrounded on all sides, slowly losing, I'm sorry but it's only a matter of time before a choice has to be made, do we move to a tribe and continue the game, or remain in PKs and go down with the ship. You can chose to be honorable, but when your time comes, we will see what road you choose, you can continue to sit here and say it will be years and years, but summer inactivity is kicking in and now is the time to deal the most damage.

And what makes you think it's not already in motion for them to join? Shows how much you know. Continue your disagreements and plea causes, they still seem to amuse me in a slight ticklish kinda way, ya know? =]

Just to clairfy, I joined into TSE because I had nothing and still wished to attack, not just sit back and defend, plus I didn't like Sargo and it gave me a chance to attack him..which turned out to be quite fun in the end. Nice lil campaign there too, thanks Mattius. =]

DeletedUser23324

Hmm, let's see, be apart of a sinking ship, surrounded on all sides, slowly losing, I'm sorry but it's only a matter of time before a choice has to be made, do we move to a tribe and continue the game, or remain in PKs and go down with the ship. You can chose to be honorable, but when your time comes, we will see what road you choose, you can continue to sit here and say it will be years and years, but summer inactivity is kicking in and now is the time to deal the most damage.

And what makes you think it's not already in motion for them to join? Shows how much you know. Continue your disagreements and plea causes, they still seem to amuse me in a slight ticklish kinda way, ya know? =]

Just to clairfy, I joined into TSE because I had nothing and still wished to attack, not just sit back and defend, plus I didn't like Sargo and it gave me a chance to attack him..which turned out to be quite fun in the end. Nice lil campaign there too, thanks Mattius. =]

If people wish to play sim city then that is their choice. I personally am happy dieing by the sword. If that happens :). In real terms not much is really happening on any front.

DeletedUser

Playing sim city in my opinion means growing in peace, no enemies or anything, I have plenty of enemies on my front that still need to be eviscerated and will be within time. "Dieing by the sword",spear, and archer, and some HC as well I assume. In which you will die. There's plenty happening on the fronts, no worries.

DeletedUser43231

im pretty much playing simcity, with all the internals i have to do these past weeks

still running some small ops, but most of my nobles are tied up in internals

DeletedUser

If people wish to play sim city then that is their choice. I personally am happy dieing by the sword. If that happens :). In real terms not much is really happening on any front.

I agree with you here. Honestly, it is fun to see people so scared as I did not see anybody able to kill reasonably good active player for a long time. And as longer time goes, people grow in size and drop in quantity, one can only dream about death from sword. I would like to see such ending defend until merchants and get my life back. But it is a fantasy, we all will die from old age here.

DeletedUser23324

true, my plan if things go bad is to join the local family tribe. Then i can eat innactives for the next 3 years :)

DeletedUser

true, my plan if things go bad is to join the local family tribe. Then i can eat innactives for the next 3 years :)

No, you will have to eat inactives until your end, until you are the last one. Then you can join another one and so on, until you are the last one in W5. It is a quite simple idea to win here, it all depends if you are willing to spend 10 years of your life nobling villages. Imagine maintaining 300K villages, setting up production there :icon_surprised:
I hope to get my life back sooner...

And there is another problem - it will be nobody around to acknowledge your victory and such example can scare people away in other worlds. To become ultimate TW nerd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

I will get multiple owners. I will join forces with the bigest sims of the game. Hagari,wrangle, kidum and ralf. We can eat the world in peace.

Gingerballs

LOL i've had so much fun reading this all over a couple of villages that void would have given us if we'd asked.

And yes i'm proud of the fact we take isolated villages from bigger tribes we have no relations with, call me stupid but it stops them growing in our area.

And i have to say A VVV tribe started all of this can't remember who sent the mail but i had a long discussion with someone who said the repersented the VVV Family. they wanted us to merge when I said no threats were made if you don't join we'll noble you. lol they even sent out a round of invites don't think a single player left (maybe you should try again you might have more luck)

then there was VVVK+ bigging themselfs up and a war started with them bad blood was still there when they merged with AR but me and normus have tried hard to get things back on track.

we have no relations with any other part of the VVV family they are fair game you killed us off in our remote areas we did the same to you surly thats what every tribe does

Ok, rowanbaen, let me repeat for you and post it absolutely clear so that everyone sees what is going on here. Only FACTS.
As you treat VVVar separately (they got more than 5 active villages in the neighborhood, scary :lol:), we have to consider the rest separately too. I am proud for VVVar, on the side note here.

Let's see how you defeated the creatures you mentioned.

1. manwet0619 - V V V+ person, quited W5 as I see. Now I see why ~OY~ was talking about horrible behavior of V V V creatures - that guy actually nobled couple ~OY~ villages half a year ago! Right next to ~OY~ cluster
Gingers Payback (809|852) K88 6,867 lion22 [~OY~] manwet0619 [V V V+] 18th January 2008 - 16:11:35
Gingers Payback Part 4 (809|853) K88 971 lion22 [~OY~] manwet0619 [V V V+] 18th January 2008 - 07:24:31
We had no diplomacy, so, it was just personal action of nobling. No one from us "ordered" him or really noticed it. But ~OY~ cared and got scared :lol:
So, what ~OY~ does? It waits half a year for that guy go inactive to make campaign on him. Obviously the probability of that someone from V V V+ will go 400h to noble those inactive villages is slim, so, ~OY~ feels safe.

the facts just to make it clear, manwet0619 was in ~oy~ right at the start when it was called LoD he left to be with his friends in another tribe vvv+ we agree not an nap and no hard fellings manwet0619 tock a couple of ~oy~'s inactive members which he asked if he could they were right next door so i said why not we were still friends.

then one day out of the blue he attacked lunchy who was right next door only the one very crappy attack with was killed off. as a result we nobled him mainly lunchy. after he lost all his villages in k88 VVV+ then nobled the rest of them in k17

DeletedUser

Gingerballs, thanks for sincere story but really, do you think it was some real legit representative of V V V family? (we do not even have such positions)
I do not recall V V V inviting from ~OY~ neither we send threats. Besides is somebody with 400 hours nobling distance looks as a treat to you? The only V V V guy at any reasonable distance from you was 200K renu with his new second base, who was inactive. ~OY~ probably is the farthest tribe from V V V in whole W5, players in ~OY~ would have to be courages to join as they would have to play solo not otherwise.

DeletedUser

well, thanks too the fact that i'm everywhere...:icon_biggrin:...
i was sitting gingerballs back then, needed too send a nobletrain, but appart from that, that was the day those threats came in, it was a kind a merge into VVVK+ or get nobled.
i saved the whole convo by the way.
makes people laugh everywhere i post them. :lol:

the player sending the mails was threats "AKslo", then he made it clear that the acount was sitted, and that we were free too mail his personall acount "k.A.T.astrophe"
i even recieved his MSN that way, "k.A.T.astrophe@hotmail.co.uk,
that convo was over before it was started anyway.
invite round, BAH!, i din't even concider that invite for 1 sec, but there was a post in the forums about them, all the same thing, stupid, BAH!, n00bs,

how do you expect to recruit a tribe too your branche, if you don't even have the respect, or decentsy and manners too mail with your own acount in the first place?
oh well, that's mine opinion though, and i do believe that many share this opinion,
what a lack of respect!
when the talks proceeded many other tribes became bad, stupid, bad organisation etc etc.
what was it, SCI and hoplon? or R2 and SCI, i don't know, i'll check when think about it.
this metaller incident, or what is this thing his argument "SCI's should thanks me, he was inactive, pointwhore, something like that..."
what the hell is of a reason is that vojd, ...

i wonder what's next...maybe then some more eyes will open up and the VVV's real face.

DeletedUser

well, thanks too the fact that i'm everywhere...:icon_biggrin:...
i was sitting gingerballs back then, needed too send a nobletrain, but appart from that, that was the day those threats came in, it was a kind a merge into VVVK+ or get nobled.
i saved the whole convo by the way.
makes people laugh everywhere i post them. :lol:

the player sending the mails was threats "AKslo", then he made it clear that the acount was sitted, and that we were free too mail his personall acount "k.A.T.astrophe"
i even recieved his MSN that way, "k.A.T.astrophe@hotmail.co.uk,
that convo was over before it was started anyway.
invite round, BAH!, i din't even concider that invite for 1 sec, but there was a post in the forums about them, all the same thing, stupid, BAH!, n00bs,

how do you expect to recruit a tribe too your branche, if you don't even have the respect, or decentsy and manners too mail with your own acount in the first place?
oh well, that's mine opinion though, and i do believe that many share this opinion,
what a lack of respect!
when the talks proceeded many other tribes became bad, stupid, bad organisation etc etc.
what was it, SCI and hoplon? or R2 and SCI, i don't know, i'll check when think about it.
this metaller incident, or what is this thing his argument "SCI's should thanks me, he was inactive, pointwhore, something like that..."
what the hell is of a reason is that vojd, ...

i wonder what's next...maybe then some more eyes will open up and the VVV's real face.

Post the mails :lol:

DeletedUser

The last time, though it seems completely hopeless - neither AKslo (I first time hear this name) nor K.A.T.astrophe nor metaller were ever members of V V V. Even Colliny2k tried to get it to you, still someone is just too thick. K.A.T.astrophe is a leader of V V Vk. You do not like them? Try to fight them, it will be interesting to observe. Too far? Afraid to get out of your safe puddle? You surrounded yourself with allies and NAPS hundred hours in ALL directions. That your war with D.A. is just show off, pretense, nothing more.
If you did not like V V V family all together, why NAP with VVVar? Got scared as they have villages not far from you?

Or just go and enjoy your sat accounts talking with sat accounts of K.A.T.astrophe. You with Dazrield will make a beautiful AS pair. razerblade2, is Dazrield sitting in D.A. as well? Be careful of feeding him with sat villages :icon_cool:

And rowanbaen - You send your dogs (or zombies) to my little cluster - I will keep it in mind. I just make sure your tribe is next for assimilation. And I enjoyed killing stmu26 troops. Now I will feel free to attack him as well

DeletedUser

"...real legit representative of V V V family..."
so k.A.T.astrophe isn't?
mate, i'm really getting sick of your crap, are you brainless, or were you a little close too Chernobyl a few years ago?

your little cluster can go too hell allong with you, and complot theories, and the crap you talk.
i din't know he was attacking you, that's all i can say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or just go and enjoy your sat accounts talking with sat accounts of K.A.T.astrophe. You with Dazrield will make a beautiful AS pair. razerblade2, is Dazrield sitting in D.A. as well? Be careful of feeding him with sat villages :icon_cool:

I can honestly say that the only accounts I've sat in recent times are in less than top 40 tribes that are being run by the VVV family.

DeletedUser

The last time, though it seems completely hopeless - neither AKslo (I first time hear this name) nor K.A.T.astrophe nor metaller were ever members of V V V. Even Colliny2k tried to get it to you, still someone is just too thick. K.A.T.astrophe is a leader of V V Vk. You do not like them? Try to fight them, it will be interesting to observe. Too far? Afraid to get out of your safe puddle? You surrounded yourself with allies and NAPS hundred hours in ALL directions. That your war with D.A. is just show off, pretense, nothing more.
If you did not like V V V family all together, why NAP with VVVar? Got scared as they have villages not far from you?

Or just go and enjoy your sat accounts talking with sat accounts of K.A.T.astrophe. You with Dazrield will make a beautiful AS pair. razerblade2, is Dazrield sitting in D.A. as well? Be careful of feeding him with sat villages :icon_cool: And since when were we at war with OY? Just minor skirmishes I believe. Get your facts right.

And rowanbaen - You send your dogs (or zombies) to my little cluster - I will keep it in mind. I just make sure your tribe is next for assimilation. And I enjoyed killing stmu26 troops. Now I will feel free to attack him as well

You seem to accuse everyone of being sat by Dazrield :icon_rolleyes: I seriously doubt Dazrield is sitting anyone in the top 30 tribes at the moment.

DeletedUser

Unlike you, rowanbaen, I have at least enough brain to distinguish between food and crap and you are obviously not. Go make yourself a dinner.

Sure, Dazrield, all those tribes are controlled by V V V, be my guest, take your time to sit accounts in all of them. Who knows maybe they decide to attack you