mgf04's sig shop

DeletedUser

oi I decided to open my sig shop for a short while for fun, so if anyone needs a sig give me the theme and colors you want and I will try to make u one on my free time for free ofc

DeletedUser

examples?

its been ages since I've been here so hope I remember the right code for spoilers :p

[SPOIL]
beeker.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
BD.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
slayer-1.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
reddragon.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
valentines-1.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
damageSig.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
kalebraSig.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Can you try making a sig for me just based upon my name? I will let you use your imagination.

I hated Asylum on W19...well not really, there were a few nice guys. How is BD? Heard from her lately?

DeletedUser

Can you try making a sig for me just based upon my name? I will let you use your imagination.

I hated Asylum on W19...well not really, there were a few nice guys. How is BD? Heard from her lately?

here's ur siggy hope u like it:

mirrorimage.png

I haven't played TW in like a year so I haven't been talking to anyone from TW all this time.

DeletedUser

Hi

I would love to get a decent signature! About your sig size, dark, and the pics below or other similar such as theme

Thanks! :)

[spoil]
Sasuke__s_Mangekyou_Sharingan_by_azurewrath87.jpg

or

Sasuke_Amaterasu___415_by_Ryouto.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you do me a signature please on the lines of forum name, size`s the same as your`s .Thank you.

DeletedUser

here's ur siggy hope u like it:

mirrorimage.png

I haven't played TW in like a year so I haven't been talking to anyone from TW all this time.

Saying the remote file is too large but I definitely like it :)

Pain.Carbon

Try to make one signature for me...i like my Avatar...so please make something like it...Also Add "Pain" in signature...thanks..

DeletedUser100750

Just wondering if you could make a sig just based on my name like just make whatever comes to your mind if you don't mind?