mgf04's sig shop

Pain.Carbon

Thanks for siggi...but can u able to make it bigger?? also add....3 lines there..

"No Pain NO gain"
And "SOON EVERYONE WILL FEEL MY PAIN"
Also "Pain Is Inevitable...Suffering Is Optional"

Please.. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for siggi...but can u able to make it bigger?? also add....3 lines there..

"No Pain NO gain"
And "SOON EVERYONE WILL FEEL MY PAIN"
Also "Pain Is Inevitable...Suffering Is Optional"

Please.. :)

it's impossible to make it bigger because TW wont allow if non-spoilered, but I added the text for u:

paincopy-1.jpg

Pain.Carbon

Thanks mate...nice siggi..Very good with text :)

[spoil]Btw can u make 1 good spoiler siggi too.. :icon_twisted:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

here u go lambezz hope u like it, if u dont I'll change it:

lambezzcopy.jpg

DeletedUser89560

mgf04, can you please make me a new siggy. This siggy is kinda old and small.

Please use this as the theme

[spoil]http://i39.tinypic.com/2m34fib.jpg[/spoil]

Instead of that Nevermore please put "Belbs dinoraz/W56". Well if it's impossible, just do what you can. Thanks alot :D

DeletedUser

hmm well Im not sure what u meant, if u want me to use the same "font" as the text u put in the spoiler I probably cant cause it will take a long time to find a similar font, but I can find u a cool one anyways. However this is not the theme its only text (unless u only want the sig to be a text sig which is cool by me).

DeletedUser89560

hmm well Im not sure what u meant, if u want me to use the same "font" as the text u put in the spoiler I probably cant cause it will take a long time to find a similar font, but I can find u a cool one anyways. However this is not the theme its only text (unless u only want the sig to be a text sig which is cool by me).

Sure, I'm fine with it. Thanks :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Could you possibly make me one please. Im not one for telling people what to do so let your creativity run wild as you seem to be very talented :). My only ask is that it has zelia w23 and xenthyl w57 someone on it :) thank you in advance :)

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Could you possibly make me one please. Im not one for telling people what to do so let your creativity run wild as you seem to be very talented :). My only ask is that it has zelia w23 and xenthyl w57 someone on it :) thank you in advance :)

how long have you played w23? i played there a long time ago :D

DeletedUser

here u go hope u like it:

Untitled-1-2.jpg