Mid Game Rule Changes (New Academy Rule)

DeletedUser

I'm sure you would come right out and tell us if this "new rule" was benefiting you :icon_rolleyes:

I have been honest and forthright here. I have said I think it is a benefit in the very short term. I don't see it as a benfit in the long term since not getting packs is a far bigger loss than not having to move them. I am just guessing what the effect might be but considering 75 percent of my packs are gone none of the nobles I paid for with those packs can capture packs now to offset that cost I really do believe the benefit was very, very short term.

DeletedUser

while i won't try to claim that the new rule is not very convenient, i have a question for those of you that are so adamantly defending it:

can you honestly say that this rule doesn't help those in the core more than others?
try to say that honestly, with a straight face.

:twiddles thumbs:

DeletedUser

Like I said before I probably benefit the most or close to it with the new rules since no longer do my merchants need to take a 2 week trip to Atlantis and back.

this just in: this game is bigger than just asterios.

i'm talking on a tribal level homebiscuit.

AsburySkinsFan

Maybe the change was rather drastic, with the travel times abolished between Academies,
Kind Regards

JayJ
Tribal Wars Support
Finally, an admission that maybe this change was a bit more significant than some in certain tribes are letting on.

As for the whole accusing the FTR moderator thing, all I'm doing is asking questions and raising issues about very potential and perceived conflicts of interest; that have as of yet to be resolved. Other than someone telling me to shut up.

DeletedUser

You were also informed that they were unfounded, and that they had nothing to do with this change at all. However, that was probably ignored :)

AsburySkinsFan

As for the change, there were always going to be some inevitable impacts. We will see how it pans out from here :)
Well, I'll only see how much they pan out for the next month, because ya'll have lost my trust, and after this month runs out you can try and find someone else to pay my monthly premium account or start finding new people who are willing to play a game where the rules change in the 4th quarter.

Ya'll really should have polled us, and put more thought into how big of an impact this change was going to have, and you really ought to have at least polled the different worlds to find out if there was a consensus before implementing the changes. If you guys can at least admit that without condition and then promise to learn from this in the future, then I'll shut up.

AsburySkinsFan

You were also informed that they were unfounded, and that they had nothing to do with this change at all. However, that was probably ignored :)

Perception is reality and it perceived by more than one here that the world moderators may very well have been influenced by one another across world lines which has resulted in the end affect here. Trust has been damaged here, and yet nothing is being done to restore it.

buzzsaw

I have been honest and forthright here. I have said I think it is a benefit in the very short term. I don't see it as a benfit in the long term since not getting packs is a far bigger loss than not having to move them. I am just guessing what the effect might be but considering 75 percent of my packs are gone none of the nobles I paid for with those packs can capture packs now to offset that cost I really do believe the benefit was very, very short term.

We were specifically told that Moderators and Admins don't play in the world they admin??? that was in the last change from a moderator on hmm Gareeth checking to see if its o.k. to pay people in premium points to attack XIG..?

You obviously do both??
So your a moderator/admin in the game AND you are paying people to particpate (just as incentive mind you ) in a war AND giving your opinion on how this would hurt or help in this World War...

Either the other moderator is lying about not moderating the world you play in or your double dipping.

DeletedUser

why do the supporters keep clamoring about "that's how it is in other worlds?"

what does that have to do with anything? maybe we should change resource production to 2400 per hour max. or put paladans in, or archers and mounted archers....not all worlds have to be the same. integrity of the game should be a factor, not mirroring other worlds.

AsburySkinsFan

what does that have to do with anything? maybe we should change resource production to 2400 per hour max. or put paladans in, or archers and mounted archers....not all worlds have to be the same. integrity of the game should be a factor, not mirroring other worlds.

Truer words have rarely been spoken.

DeletedUser

come on MH, you know as well as i do after being in this game so long, integrity hasn't ever been an issue outside of our group :lol:

DeletedUser4915

Teletransporting resources rocks, I all of the sudden have tons of nobles in villages right next to the enemy. Awesome, I am sure he is loving the rule change at the moment.

AsburySkinsFan

Ya'll really should have polled us, and put more thought into how big of an impact this change was going to have, and you really ought to have at least polled the different worlds to find out if there was a consensus before implementing the changes. If you guys can at least admit that without condition and then promise to learn from this in the future, then I'll shut up.

Would have liked an Admin response to this, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

portisizzle

Teletransporting resources rocks, I all of the sudden have tons of nobles in villages right next to the enemy. Awesome, I am sure he is loving the rule change at the moment.

haha!!! I love it.

Tribal Wars meets Star Trek. Beam me 200 noble packets. NOW.

Strategery at its finest.

DeletedUser

We were specifically told that Moderators and Admins don't play in the world they admin??? that was in the last change from a moderator on hmm Gareeth checking to see if its o.k. to pay people in premium points to attack XIG..?

You obviously do both??
So your a moderator/admin in the game AND you are paying people to particpate (just as incentive mind you ) in a war AND giving your opinion on how this would hurt or help in this World War...

Either the other moderator is lying about not moderating the world you play in or your double dipping.

I don't admin a world I play in and I had nothing to do with the contest other than it being offered for a war my tribe is in. I feel perfectly free to give my opinion about the war. I play world two. I didn't make any of the decisions people are screaming about so how the heck am I double dipping?

I give hours and hours of my time each week for almost no pay off other than making the game better and I don't need to take abuse for having done so.