Milestones - world 70

• Thread starter Infected Mozilla
  • Start date

HeftySmurf

Sorry but this was hilarious!

Im not arguing because i dont mind, but if we aren't dominating our area i dont know who is, please inform me, give me an answer.

Those magical fairies!

DeletedUser111865

Those magical fairies!

Great back up there, I know deep down you know we dominating, I could make you lot a laughing stock from a mail i recieved from your account, However i won't oh and by the way, we Decline.

DeletedUser

Great back up there, I know deep down you know we dominating, I could make you lot a laughing stock from a mail i recieved from your account, However i won't oh and by the way, we Decline.

If you could make us a laughing stock using that mail, you are a god.

athalie28

If you could make us a laughing stock using that mail, you are a god.
Oh, please, share! It's been ages since I've worshiped anyone/anything, but I promise that if you make me/us laugh, you've got yourself a new devotee!

DeletedUser111865

So you wanting NAP with us, was a joke? Is that what your saying... HA, looks pretty serious to me...

Clueless.

So you wanting NAP with us, was a joke? Is that what your saying... HA, looks pretty serious to me...

Everyone should realise that there are two sides to every story... I believe you were the one who asked for it, no?

DeletedUser111865

I said NAP in two weeks if we are both still here, and you have blagged me a few times, 'what have your tribe said', 'have you spoke to them'.

So yes there are two sides to every story.

HeftySmurf

I love how people still take things i say seriously on this forum

DeletedUser

No one takes stupidity seriously mate. Oh and you bugging up about a NAP is pathetic. What a bunch of wimps! :D

Tribal WARS

DeletedUser110685

Could somebody post the mails/conversation? All we have here is accusations and no proof.

DeletedUser110685

When both sides agree that there has been one conversation, I believe that is enough to be considered proof

Not proof that there was a conversation, but of what was in the conversation. Both sides have given different stories as to what happened.

DeletedUser

I'm non-bias. They asked for a NAP and my leader consulted us all.

Care? Are Care Bears !!

DeletedUser

The honest truth

Their leader talked about wanting a NAP in 2 weeks time. A few days later on of my co-players start talking about it and their leader talks to the tribe.

There's nothing more to it

DeletedUser

Well the NAP isn't going to happen anyhow, because we are a stronger tribe by the looks of things and more capable. :)

Have fun lolmanned, you cheater! It won't last long :p

DeletedUser111865

The honest truth

Their leader talked about wanting a NAP in 2 weeks time. A few days later on of my co-players start talking about it and their leader talks to the tribe.

There's nothing more to it

This is true, I dont have a problem with Care? Nice to me on TW, talk different on here... Maybe its for rep? I dont know.

HeftySmurf

This is true, I dont have a problem with Care? Nice to me on TW, talk different on here... Maybe its for rep? I dont know.

Im gonna clarify something,

In regards to my post about you dominating your area, if im honest i don't know if you are because i have not even looked in-game, i am the sort of forum poster who mainly says rubbish without even checking half the time. The buthurt comment was more aimed at Delling, who claims he could do better in our posistion but has been struggling in his.

In regards to being nice in-game/on here, again i have not spoke to you in-game, expect call myself sexy i think (if that was you, i mainly spam, did i sing to you, i have a good singing voice).

Infact the only person i have a problem with is Delling, i do not like his accusations of us cheating or being complete PP whores. Yes we have used PP who has not? Hell i was bored waiting for the last levels of smithy/farm we were doing and smashed a few surveys at 4am (mainly drunk) and wasted like 150pp because i was bored.

If you have any issues i have actually missed that i can't think of, then PM me on here and i can discuss them.

Oh an Inactive Far Me, top 20 without 10k hauls yet claims they have a strategy, maybe they are the ones wasting PP on res boosters and cost reductions to stay up.