Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96026

really??:icon_rolleyes:..didn't know how to publize a report :icon_sad:

anyways it's ok, i'm a lier :lol:....lol..anyways people like xfirestorm have sitted me and watched it, but really don't care what you think :)...and yes now you all will come here flaming and pointing that i'm just lying coz i feel so lazy to do what you want :icon_biggrin:

take care :icon_wink:
You're just lying!

DeletedUser

I almost think you might be lol Its ok though, we were both hours ahead of everyone else :D

A humble player

sorry to say :icon_rolleyes:

Sent Dec 08, 2010 08:29:16
Robber (Level 2)

You have already looted 10.000 resourc

If you joined on day 1, I know of an account that beat you in terms of time, though got it later.

DeletedUser96018

Can I claim first to spot an error?

1 Award: 1st Fordy 2nd Missed3rd Missed

DeletedUser96018

really??:icon_rolleyes:..didn't know how to publize a report :icon_sad:

anyways it's ok, i'm a lier :lol:....lol..anyways people like xfirestorm have sitted me and watched it, but really don't care what you think :)...and yes now you all will come here flaming and pointing that i'm just lying coz i feel so lazy to do what you want :icon_biggrin:

take care :icon_wink:

Mate, I am not calling you a liar, but if you make a claim it is only reasonable to be able to back it up with documentary evidence. Failing that IMHO your claim should be struck off.

Ururjay

Mate, I am not calling you a liar, but if you make a claim it is only reasonable to be able to back it up with documentary evidence. Failing that IMHO your claim should be struck off.

i know mate :)..anyways having robber award level 2 the first means nothing to me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96018

IF you have some proof then yes. I just took fordy's word for it because i hadn't joined the world at that stage so i couldn't check.

ah no, you misunderstand me.l missed cannot be second and third

Quote:Originally Posted by locutas of borg
Can I claim first to spot an error?

1 Award: 1st Fordy 2nd Missed3rd Missed

DeletedUser96159

))))))))))))) Hey man, try to think first;) Missed is not a player;) It means that he missed who get the award;)

DeletedUser96141

best award:
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE JUST BECOME THE BEST PLAYER IN TRIBALWARS

Status
Not open for further replies.