Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevet

Negative, it's time based. You have to go for so many months. 2 months no friendships, first tier. 4 months, second, etc.

electroz

In the same way that i don't see the point in the 'Beloved Friend' award i can't say i really see much point in this one either :p I appreciate the plunderer/robber awards because those help me keep track of how much i've hauled etc so i can compare myself with the general population of W54, but other than that i don't think the most of the awards really serve much of a purpose.

But of course, that's just my personal opinion.

electroz

Well, they allow you to hide your awards for a reason..that way people can't track your status?

nevet

so what are you yapping at me about?

my suggestion was that if they are going to give an award for the most friends there should also be one for the least friends.

DeletedUser

my suggestion was that if they are going to give an award for the most friends there should also be one for the least friends.

Then everyone would get it at the start because no one has friends when they first join :icon_rolleyes:

electroz

I was just pointing out that imo, the 'Beloved Friend' award is useless. And my point is that adding another useless award simply because there already is a useless award is just..useless -.-

DeletedUser

ermm yes i do actually noob, he was on W26 and is sadly in my friends tribe because he needed players that badly for accounts he got given an account

so hush your mush trying to act the cool one and say i dont know who he is when i do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay noob, don't call me a noob, flaming kid.
I also know who he is too idiot, and I don't see why your flaming, because he got into Panda! w21 for a reason. FOOL.

DeletedUser

me be playin this world :)

just letting the world know how good he is

DeletedUser

I have LC, but again I am sure someone else had them first as I was on vacation this weekend and slacked on my farming. I had them by Dec 14, 2010 01:49:06, with a report to prove it.

electroz

At this time of posting there are already 10.846 LC in the world. The first LC came out much earlier.

DeletedUser

Wow where did you get that stat from. I figured they started churning out this weekend, but no one had posted.

electroz

At the top of the page, you have the ~ TribalWars (Game) ~ Game Rules ~ etc. Look for the one labeled 'Statistics' :) It's all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.