Militia?

• Thread starter DeletedUser82212
  • Start date

DeletedUser82212

Never used Militia before. How do you get them and what do they do? Also, where would I recruit them?

rtwrt

You cant recruit them. You go into your farm and there should be a button.
I think you get 20 per farm lvl up to lvl 15 farm.
However for as long as you have them activated your resources production is halved. They also cant attack.

DeletedUser82212

You cant recruit them. You go into your farm and there should be a button.
I think you get 20 per farm lvl up to lvl 15 farm.
However for as long as you have them activated your resources production is halved. They also cant attack.
Are they just used for defense then?

DeletedUser

Right quick explanation for you:

Tribalwars said:
If you're expecting an attack on your village, you can use the farm to set up a militia that will defend your land. Militias may only be used for defensive purposes and can't leave the village.

Battle stats:
Tribalwars said:
Offensive strength 5
General Defense 15
Cavalry Defense 45
Archer Defense 25
This makes it very similar to spear units.

You get 20 milita battle units for every farm level up to lvl 15. So 300 is the maximum amount
[spoil]
milita1.png
[/spoil]

When you activate it, your resource production is reduced by 50% for a period of 6 hours and your village is supported.
[spoil]
milita2.png
[/spoil]

Your Village overview will then appear with your resource production is halved halved and the milita's stationed in your village.
This is all a example if your farm was level 1
[spoil]
milita3.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96026

[spoil][spoil]Right quick explanation for you:[/spoil]

Battle stats:

This makes it very similar to spear units.

You get 20 milita battle units for every farm level up to lvl 15. So 300 is the maximum amount
milita1.png

When you activate it, your resource production is reduced by 50% for a period of 6 hours and your village is supported.
milita2.png

Your Village overview will then appear with your resource production is halved halved and the milita's stationed in your village.
This is all a example if your farm was level 1
milita3.png

[/spoil]
Your militia suck.

DeletedUser

Your militia suck.

Wow the amount I care about your opinion astounds me. Someone asked me how it works, I show them, Simples. So stop with your failing post :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser84906

But its true, your militia does suck :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser96026

Wow the amount I care about your opinion astounds me. Someone asked me how it works, I show them, Simples. So stop with your failing post :icon_rolleyes:.
Someone is a bit touchy. Not my fault your militia suck, geez, complain to TW.

But its true, your militia does suck :icon_neutral:
That's what I'm saying man.

DeletedUser84906

You suck, for making a tribe called mef's minions, just because someone made a tribe called fordy's fan club :icon_idea:.

You suck for the simple fact that you suck. :icon_cool:

P.s: I heard of that fordy´s fake fans club a min. ago by you in skype :) I made mine earlier today :icon_wink: