Militia?

• Thread starter DeletedUser82212
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh noes, you can't just log in run your farm scripts and log back out. You actually have to play the game and use a bit more strategy... You people sure do whine a lot, I am surprised you don't just beg the devs to have your farms auto-ship their resources to you.

DeletedUser

Then once you learn who those people are deal with it. No more easy mode, poor baby.

My point was that the number of those people is only going to increase, and it's just going to be spontaneous, random, and annoying as hell.

Oh noes, you can't just log in run your farm scripts and log back out. You actually have to play the game and use a bit more strategy... You people sure do whine a lot, I am surprised you don't just beg the devs to have your farms auto-ship their resources to you.

And I rather do enjoy running my farm scripts and logging out, it's nice when I have shit to do. And theirs not much strategy in farming to be honest. I prefer to do it in the least time consuming/efficient way I can. I'm not whining I was simply stating my 2 cents. Now shut your damn mouth and auto-ship your resources to me. :icon_cool:

Jakub1992

Militia, for good or bad are going to bring a new level to game play and give new players a chance, I also think a few vets will enjoy them when they save their fully offensive ass ;)

DeletedUser96026

Militia, for good or bad are going to bring a new level to game play and give new players a chance, I also think a few vets will enjoy them when they save their fully offensive ass ;)
I completely agree considering the fact that militia can successfully defend against a variety of attacks.

DeletedUser

I just hit a farm that had 100 militiamen in it and a lvl 8 wall. I sent 70 axes and lost 54 of them... :mad:

Rudegar

why are you farming with 70 axes?

why are you farming a village with lvl 8 walls?

why are you bothering to farm an active player, particularly on a world which has militia?

yeil

Militia are a pain in the ass, Nubs smashing my light cav with it, It is not fair at all really. Set me back days. If I clear a player they should not be able to get countless chances to recover and put me behind when if they deserved that, they wouldn't have become a farm.

Kaiser Minear

Militia are a pain in the ass, Nubs smashing my light cav with it, It is not fair at all really. Set me back days. If I clear a player they should not be able to get countless chances to recover and put me behind when if they deserved that, they wouldn't have become a farm.

Quit trolling yeil :p It'll be gone soon enough. Once you gain a second villa you lose the priv. Still really doesn't help the active farms though :/

DeletedUser93513

i think militia will be an interesting thing to snipe trains with ^^

DeletedUser93513

but you can put them in the village and split the train right when after the first noble + clearing force hits.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:
Because you can't move them out of the city.
You can't support, attack, dodge, snipe - do anything with them except let them just sit in the village and wait for the incoming to hit.

Unless you try to activate them in the middle of a train.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:
Because you can't move them out of the city.
You can't support, attack, dodge, snipe - do anything with them except let them just sit in the village and wait for the incoming to hit.

can't call them in the middle of a 2sec train????:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Do you actually consider that an option? :icon_confused:
It's like really, really the last desperate attempt to do something.
But i suppose you could try, just to prove your point.
Let us know when you've done it. :icon_wink:

And errr, obviously are we talking about decent trains, so with the enforced 50 ms gaps, not some 5 sec trains.