Missing Being in Old Tribes

DeletedUser

I miss 3 tribes and the complete coordinated abilities of them all.

W10 - Die.
W15 - -?-
W32 - Hate

DeletedUser

never got to see any coordination from -?- i guess when we faught them they were already dead or something :S

DeletedUser

Because I can you nimrod.:icon_rolleyes:

he is a nublet play nice anga or ill come to the next world you play and say nasty things about your tribe :icon_twisted:
dont worry i make sure i be far away :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

he is a nublet play nice anga or ill come to the next world you play and say nasty things about your tribe :icon_twisted:
dont worry i make sure i be far away :icon_razz:

:icon_rolleyes:

and

DeletedUser

i miss the old days with werock , DMN and before wanted tbh ..

funnest days of my world 15 ...

DeletedUser

I know some of you players may not remember these tribes,But I miss my beginning.

the wars between OMA ,GameOn,Dacia,Stable and RFK16,,,,,

Aww man those were some very good times,I really enjoyed playing back then.I would stay up all night plotting with 45Cal,I also loved getting stacked by VODKA members and almost getting rimmed,But ole Vodka came to the rescue,

Man I miss the begining of this world :\

STAFAST

I miss YODA and RAGE, PLAGUE and several of the really old bad guys, i know some name from then, so cheers to thos still left from the real early days, and YODA members that read this PM me, i would love to talk again :)

DeletedUser

I know some of you players may not remember these tribes,But I miss my beginning.

Aww man those were some very good times,I really enjoyed playing back then.I would stay up all night plotting with 45Cal,I also loved getting stacked by VODKA members and almost getting rimmed,But ole Vodka came to the rescue,

vodka was a decent tribe=)

DeletedUser

the OMA Dacia war was my first war... Dacia was my first real tribe.

DeletedUser48102

W15 has brought us a lot of memories the past 2 years...and plenty more to come. remember: farming, finding a tribe, nobling your first village...all the talk of rimming a player and being able to actual do it....setting your alarm clock for incomings or to send attacks.....the emails saying "why are you attacking me" (wait still get those...lol)

We all know how addicting TW is....how many times a day should you be doing something else...but yet you check in on TW......lol

Have to say the early days in BBB were great! BBB vs WoW war was one of my favorites!! Making the move to Ninjas, ToyS, and then Wanted. Wanted was a great tribe when the leadership was active. Now really enjoy playing in AXE!!

Have to give a shout out to my mentor: Brehmer33 It was great playing with ya, it seems such a long time ago now.

Crown man bring back Hooters!

I am sure everyone has their own great memories in this world......in the beginning the world just seemed to be a 13x13 map....but now all K's are in your sites.

MA great topic!!

Zmic

You are so right wingman! BBB was the most fun i had on these game!
All our old friends has pretty much left the game now so that takes the fun out of it for me! An to be honest most of the players we had fun attacking are gone now also. So to me that has took all the fun out of the game.

Even with you in axe now an me in N-L you will still always be my wingman zman!