-MM- VS RIM argument. >.<

Swans1981

Yeh the top player of the world has nobled 70%+ of his villages via barbs/internals.. doesn't count.
I still think Three blind mice is the best player on the world. Stats wise anyway.

DeletedUser

Yeh the top player of the world has nobled 70%+ of his villages via barbs/internals.. doesn't count.
I still think Three blind mice is the best player on the world. Stats wise anyway.

I agree

DeletedUser

well, i haven't never disagreed about daz being the best. : D

tho, it doesnt seem like your targets are anything better than internals, since ur ODA is way smaller than mine, only difference is that i aint got an army of small tribes to noble like you and daz do.^^

Swans1981

well, i haven't never disagreed about daz being the best. : D

tho, it doesnt seem like your targets are anything better than internals, since ur ODA is way smaller than mine, only difference is that i aint got an army of small tribes to noble like you and daz do.^^

Firstly i never said you did :)

and secondly, that's your fault that you dont have tribes to noble - because you recruited every potential piece of food around you. And instead chose the route of nobling your own. Reminds me of some greedy animal that eats its own at birth to fill its belly. lol.
You are comparing our ODA, even though you are over twice the size i am..? when i nuke, i do so effectively, and team work is involved most the time so we completely annihilate our targets within a day or two (usually). Should try it sometime (Interrnals dont count :lol:).

DeletedUser

you said 70% of my noblings are internals and barbs right..
that would mean only like 69 of my villas needed any effort for taking, compared to your 140+? : D

when u nuke, u nuke a small disorganised tribe that cant defend effectively, now take a look what is around me.

õähh, get over it. :D
im in a tribe with two times smaller membercount than your's and i haven't EVER recruited someone myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swans1981

you said 70% of my noblings are internals and barbs right..
that would mean only like 69 of my villas needed any effort for taking, compared to your 140+? : D

when u nuke, u nuke a small disorganised tribe that cant defend effectively, now take a look what is around me.

õähh, get over it. :D
im in a tribe with two times smaller membercount than your's and i haven't EVER recruited someone myself.

You nobled the barbs however you still had to clear them.. which is where you got your ODA. It's probably more than 70% of your villages. Personally i think it's a disgrace to the world to have its top player as someone who hasn't even nobled 50 villages that wern't barb/internals.

in phat yes.. which you just joined. Im talking about NiNi ofcourse? since majority of your nobles were there. And i do believe you were leadership in that tribe? or that's what Bcardi would say.

I dont see how you can criticize me and the players in my area for fighting whatevers around us, we are trying to get a fight on our hands. Taking down Rim, D@M and any other tribes that posed a threat. We neutralise these threats whilst you let people do the dirty work for you, stop up on nobles and noble them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what.. it has taken you guys like over two months to get rid of a 6mil tribe, in middle of u? : D

and no, i ain't critizicing your gameplay, its you and your assumptions that you spread around, for whatever your motives are.

me daz and pawel with few others took over the leadership at the end stage of nini, when bcardi, mario and the rest of the leadership had quit few weeks prior to that, so learn ur facts, aight?

its alot over 50, btw. if we take away all your barbs, OWO and MM internobling, you wont have much more than i have. : D

Swans1981

what.. it has taken you guys like over two months to get rid of a 6mil tribe, in middle of u? : D

and no, i ain't critizicing your gameplay, its you and your assumptions that you spread around, for whatever your motives are.

me daz and pawel with few others took over the leadership at the end stage of nini, when bcardi, mario and the rest of the leadership had quit few weeks prior to that, so learn ur facts, aight? its alot over 50, btw.

Sounds like criticizing the tribe to me.. - and thats also more of a tribe issue than me personally. Since i've been doing my job, growing and taking out enemy villages. You also fail to realise our tribe has many on goings wars and had an alliance of about 10 tribes up against us.

how did i get my facts wrong exactly? you do play the bcardi account, therefore your accounts has maintained leadership it would seem - the whole way through. So when you claim you hadn't invited any - ofcourse you had. Unless you as a leader didn't even know what was going on in your own tribe. You can't co play a leader without knowing what the hell is going on :lol: or is that why you guys went down the drain :icon_surprised:

Yes its more like 75. for someone who is rank 1, and has near to 250 nobles. that's real impressive man.

DeletedUser47572

No in 2 months of fighting we have nobled over 1300 enemy villages because the 6 million point tribe has 101 allies many of them small tribes that are or were spread through our areas. Every time we eliminate one of them they go and recruit another ally.

So get your facts right in 2 months we have done plenty.

DeletedUser

my facts are always right. : D

two months have passed, theire still there, your leading with 243 conquers on forever statistics. handling every random target that you guys noble, just because they have a common enemy, you, as part of the same war aint the way its done mate.^^

I dont see how you can criticize me and the players in my area for fighting whatevers around us, we are trying to get a fight on our hands. Taking down Rim, D@M and any other tribes that posed a threat. We neutralise these threats whilst you let people do the dirty work for you, stop up on nobles and noble them.

now how should i have responded to something, that criticizes my actions, while using something not that impressive as a comparison to support his statement? : D

and yea, i knew everything that was going on, which doesn't mean i did anything myself, i distanced myself from all the leading since the start.

//btw dave, ur over protective, u might want to re-read that sentence of mine and tell me where i stated that u guys ain't doing enough. : D

Swans1981

now how should i have responded to something, that criticizes my actions, while using something not that impressive as a comparison to support his statement? : D

and yea, i knew everything that was going on, which doesn't mean i did anything myself, i distanced myself from all the leading since the start.

Well you criticized the tribe, i criticized you.. even the tribe in my area, none of us in K37 are nobling inactives or barbs, we are all nobling enemy villages
you can't really even criticize me as you are in a much worse position than me in this arguement.
That's what i'd call a loss. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

nope, you criticized me, to what i responded with the same.. after that u took it to the tribess level.^^

and i wouldn't say im in a much worse position, since u have only nobled max 10 legit villas more than i have, pretty much in the same timeframe. : D

most of ur arguments are based on something that doesn't involve me, so try again?

DeletedUser80229

I don't understand how someone who nobles nothing but inactive accounts or barbs, can talk anything about fighting enemies...

DeletedUser

and that comes from someone who has nobled times less legit villages than i have? :D

DeletedUser

It's easy to throw insults from the other side of the map.

That goes for both of you.

There's no point flaming each other on the forums because neither so is going to say "oh yah im nub" so all you guys are doing is spamming a legit thread with your chest-beating. If you want to have a little love-tiff take it the private mails or something.

Edit:
No in 2 months of fighting we have nobled over 1300 enemy villages because the 6 million point tribe has 101 allies many of them small tribes that are or were spread through our areas. Every time we eliminate one of them they go and recruit another ally.

No point defending us in the forums atm Dave :) Every tribe which has come against us has lost, even when outnumbered 5 points to 1 we have come out fighting and loving it. Victory has followed everywhere we have gone. There will always be people attacking us in the forums until the day our tribe takes its last breath :p Probably best we do our talking on the battlefield, like we have always done, because that's the place where when we talk - the world listens :3

Swans1981

nope, you criticized me, to what i responded with the same.. after that u took it to the tribess level.^^

and i wouldn't say im in a much worse position, since u have only nobled max 10 legit villas more than i have, pretty much in the same timeframe. : D

most of ur arguments are based on something that doesn't involve me, so try again?

Same timeframe? im sure bcardi said it was 28 days before i started, that you did. So no where near the same timeframe..
ain't farmed in 10 weeks now either.. coz im bi-winning like a beach.

When i said phat was a bunch of noobs, it was a joke, then i rolled with it since i had feelings on some of its players.

so i've nobled 10 legit villas more than you, and i started 28 days after you, and your twice the size of me..? cool story bro

DeletedUser

When i said phat was a bunch of noobs, it was a joke, then i rolled with it since i had feelings on some of its players.
i never commented on phat part, or did i? i joined in when u took a shot directly at me, after what u started spreading gibberish about nini, like you always have.

Same timeframe? im sure bcardi said it was 28 days before i started, that you did. So no where near the same timeframe..
it was 18 days, according to twstats, plus faster growth on the rim.

so i've nobled 10 legit villas more than you, and i started 28 days after you, and your twice the size of me..? cool story bro.
which means ur just SLOW.

ain't farmed in 10 weeks now either.. coz im bi-winning like a beach.
yet u got a daily looter within those 10 weeks, cratz for winning turd of the week award.

Swans1981

Mature posting. No, really. LOL.

The first bit i was just describing how this came about.

Last part, yes we farmed one day as we both had a day off, and absolutely destroyed the previous looters of the day which was the task we set ourselves.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: RIM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,295
Side 2: 1,510
Difference: 2,785

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 367