Difference: 18,789,051

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,702,146
Side 2: 927,856
Difference: 1,774,290

chart

1300 ? cough cough

Enemy can you not read ENEMY those enemies directly being part of RIM's "The Alliance".

Please read in future, so yes over 1300 its actually approaching 1500 but meh lets not nitpick.

DeletedUser97381

no randy, you forget, they're also fighting a million tribes ranked 200 and above that need to be added to the RIM family (whether they'd like to be or not) :lol:

@dave, ofc! I mean if you declare on every 1 member tribe that you will attack and call them enemies, I'm sure you'll get 1500 easy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no randy, you forget, they're also fighting a million tribes ranked 200 and above that need to be added to the RIM family (whether they'd like to be or not) :lol:

surely though fire it would make more sense to take out the leader of the allaince ?

DeletedUser47572

Seriously I do wonder about the mental capacity of some of you. Look at our total conquers its around 1/3 have come from the "The Alliance" I didn't make the name up for it they called it that.

Now I know of another alliance that was actually called "The Unholy Alliance" now those that played W18 will know where I am going with this one, that was just and alliance which turned into a 27 tribe family. So if I want to refer to them as a family then I will.

As for taking out the leader whats the point when every village he has is stacked with troops from every little tribe as you describe them that they ally up too, much better to take those villages for free than take him out. We do keep him busy though sending random nukes at him to make sure that support stays with him, makes our lives nice and easy.

What has your tribe accomplished so far? Can you say that you have done half as much as MM? No you can't so I suggest until you contribute something to the world then shut up.

DeletedUser97381

Now I know of another alliance that was actually called "The Unholy Alliance" now those that played W18 will know where I am going with this one, that was just and alliance which turned into a 27 tribe family. So if I want to refer to them as a family then I will.

oh sure, you're free to call them anything you want. you'd be wrong, but heck, why should that stop you :icon_rolleyes:

Can you say that you have done half as much as MM?

well since what MM has accomplished is 0. I'd say yeah, we've done 0/2 easy :lol:

DeletedUser

Seriously I do wonder about the mental capacity of some of you. Look at our total conquers its around 1/3 have come from the "The Alliance" I didn't make the name up for it they called it that.

As for taking out the leader whats the point when every village he has is stacked with troops from every little tribe as you describe them that they ally up too, much better to take those villages for free than take him out. We do keep him busy though sending random nukes at him to make sure that support stays with him, makes our lives nice and easy.

What has your tribe accomplished so far? Can you say that you have done half as much as MM? No you can't so I suggest until you contribute something to the world then shut up.

firstly leader of the alliance meant RIM not there actual leader duh.

as for acomplishments now seriously do we need to go there we went to war with NiNi and CCC what decent tribe have you ever went to war with ?

lets get it straight you are barely beating a tribe much smaller than yourself frankly you should be ashamed there still here i would be if it was -SWAT- that was in your situation but then again all our wars always end quickly.

and now your no.1 do you think you earned that ? cause i dont you got it cause the rest of the world took down the old no.1 tribe all you did was recruit there members great achievment.

DeletedUser47572

Oh well done (commence slow hand clapping) you and half the world managed to take down NiNi what an accomplishment in reality you did very little NiNi had problems without the fighting on top of it. Clearly misinformed.

Barely beating? Ha you do make me laugh over 1300 conquers in our favor would disagree with you on that point.

Yes we earned it we were moving up in points and villages anyway, we took rank 1 prior to recruiting anyone.

Finally your wars end quickly you have hardly been to war so you have no idea what you are talking about, and I was referring to the leader of the alliance the duke of RIM what else could you have meant if you meant RIM why didn't you say RIM.

DeletedUser

Oh well done (commence slow hand clapping) you and half the world managed to take down NiNi what an accomplishment in reality you did very little NiNi had problems without the fighting on top of it. Clearly misinformed.

atleast we actually did something rather than declare on small tribes and still cant take them out :icon_rolleyes:

Barely beating? Ha you do make me laugh over 1300 conquers in our favor would disagree with you on that point.

as the stats were about RIM it clearly is not 1300 villages stasts do not lie.

Yes we earned it we were moving up in points and villages anyway, we took rank 1 prior to recruiting anyone.

you were moving up cause nini was moving down only reason actually.

Finally your wars end quickly you have hardly been to war so you have no idea what you are talking about, and I was referring to the leader of the alliance the duke of RIM what else could you have meant if you meant RIM why didn't you say RIM.

as i already stated i meant RIM surely its not that difficult to understand even for you.

DeletedUser

atleast we actually did something rather than declare on small tribes and still cant take them out

You mean start a family and merge a bunch of small tribes rather than try to take them out and risk failing? I guess me poking fun at you guys over coordinating against tiny tribes had the opposite effect, I thought it might encourage you to try to take on tribes 10% of your size solo rather tthan finding allies against them.. but now you've merged them all anyways :D.

DeletedUser

You mean start a family and merge a bunch of small tribes rather than try to take them out and risk failing? I guess me poking fun at you guys over coordinating against tiny tribes had the opposite effect, I thought it might encourage you to try to take on tribes 10% of your size solo rather tthan finding allies against them.. but now you've merged them all anyways :D.

daz you still talking that same bs would of thought you could of came up with something better by now. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

daz you still talking that same bs would of thought you could of came up with something better by now. :icon_rolleyes:

You mean the idea that fighting is less huggy than recruiting? I don't just talk the idea randy, I play that way. And no, I'll never conform to your invite everyone possible idea, nor do I believe it's 'better'.

DeletedUser

You mean the idea that fighting is less huggy than recruiting? I don't just talk the idea randy, I play that way. And no, I'll never conform to your invite everyone possible idea, nor do I believe it's 'better'.

well your wrong we fight not just recruit considering the timeline of -SWAT- our ODA speaks for itself so run along.

DeletedUser

well your wrong we fight not just recruit considering the timeline of -SWAT- our ODA speaks for itself so run along.

Really? 1 million ODA/player? Whoa, you've really put me in my place now. I bet all the other top 10 tribes are jealous of that and wondering how they can lower their average to that. And that's being generous even.. based on your 53 member tribe, not the usual 60 you have :D

DeletedUser

I moved 39 posts here as frankly they were annoyingly off topic in the previous thread. :)