5 Sick Wicked And Twisted 54,47 Mio.

so as you can see our ranking matches our ODA :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

5 Sick Wicked And Twisted 54,47 Mio

it was rank.4 but bush just took it.

4 Bush 54,48 Mio.

Ok, well that just shows that your doing well. Not really doing amazing though as otherwise you would be higher than your rank

DeletedUser94707

surely though fire it would make more sense to take out the leader of the allaince ?

Its pretty hard when he has 60k D troops in each one of his villages.

Once we take out each member of his tribe he won't have that support and he will be easy to take.

DeletedUser

Could I say something??

Ummm. RIM sucks. [Especially Warrior.]

Thanks for listening y'all!! :D

DeletedUser

5 Sick Wicked And Twisted 54,47 Mio

it was rank.4 but bush just took it.

4 Bush 54,48 Mio.

Your right they do you are 5th and we are first.. so what was the point of that post again..

DeletedUser

Your right they do you are 5th and we are first.. so what was the point of that post again..

is that really a serious question cause if it is im totally speechless how long has the -MM- tribe been around i think i dont need to comment anymore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

is that really a serious question cause if it is im totally speechless how long has the -MM- tribe been around i think i dont need to comment anymore :icon_rolleyes:

Oh goodie does that mean you are not going to post anymore??????

Swans1981

It doesn't make a massive difference, since in the beginning stages there's not a huge amount of ODA earned anyway,
ODA would actually come down to a few weeks. And in a few weeks you wouldn't gain MMs ODA, as your tribe isn't as aggressive as MM's.

DeletedUser

It doesn't make a massive difference, since in the beginning stages there's not a huge amount of ODA earned anyway,
ODA would actually come down to a few weeks. And in a few weeks you wouldn't gain MMs ODA, as your tribe isn't as aggressive as MM's.

dan we both know that is false the time -MM- has been around is the main factor of there high ODA so stop trying to act like it isnt because we both know that is the truth.

DeletedUser

NO UR A NUB
NO U R
NO UR ODA LOW
NO URS
NO U
NO U

Eloquent, elaborate and profound ideas coming through in this thread from both sides.

We should be proud.

I just think it's bloody hilarious that you're all getting so heat up and rage-mode about a pretendy internet browser game :p

Last edited by a moderator: