MoM goes all female?

DeletedUser

bah you tell walt ( with whom i gave the nickname too) to bring that shiz!

STAFAST

haha, I am sure in a year or so we will be sending nukes at each other all again. The SHIZ will be brought :)

fadarofthedarkblade

i remember these recruitment ads from w24 :D they worked wonders there :)

DeletedUser

I could probs pass as a female given the feminine'ness of my name :icon_redface:

DeletedUser68103

There are a lot of big world 24 personalities floating around actually.

I look forward to the day when me and wiz and inevitably on the opposite side to rukoh/glyn and co. World 56 pnp wont know what hit it. :icon_wink:

I take it you are in mom then? with nini and wiz? So essentially the stormies minus socks are all in mom and the dueses are in assorted tribes in the northeast?

Also I think I am feminine enough for you wiz /puts on wig and lipstick

DeletedUser

isnt wiz mackenzie rose from w24 aswell, ex leaders of VVV

HUH???? no. rose dated KK for awhile. She was in Deus and duchess of XP (I think). Ex leader of V was in My tribe S2orm. Only tribe i was in was s2orm until the end when i had to leave.

DeletedUser

and wth... i thought for sure i woulda got more female responses. Where all da ladiez???

DeletedUser

Guys, please try to keep it clean, without the references and discussions of other people's lives :).

DeletedUser

and wth... i thought for sure i woulda got more female responses. Where all da ladiez???

My guesses would be:

A: Hiding
B: Running away
C: Laughing at the fact that a guy wants to have an all female tribe, but he's a male. (Or is there something you'd like to share with everyone? :p)

Clearly I would fall under C, since I'm neither hiding nor running. ;P

DeletedUser

I take it you are in mom then? with nini and wiz? So essentially the stormies minus socks are all in mom and the dueses are in assorted tribes in the northeast?

Also I think I am feminine enough for you wiz /puts on wig and lipstick

I'm a Kinky.

Storm suck. :icon_wink: