MoM goes all female?

DeletedUser

Jumping ship already?

For a tribe with gal's only?

Hell yeah! Straight away! Where do i get an invite???

InS. has well-counted 0 girls =S

(and no, that's not because we're discriminating them.)

DeletedUser

Sorry to be a downer. But I suspect an exclusive female only tribe would be against the rules because it is discriminatory and offensive. That aside, an all women tribe would probably destroy everyone who stood in their way. Female players tend to have a certain cunning ruthlessness that I don't see in male players. I'm always more afraid to fight a girl in this game.

DeletedUser

Female players tend to have a certain cunning ruthlessness that I don't see in male players. I'm always more afraid to fight a girl in this game.

I know what you mean mate. In Dutch servers, I have seen some of these Female Only tribes, and they always did very well, I must say. (I actually sneaked into one once, that was rather awesome) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser74275

I know what you mean mate. In Dutch servers, I have seen some of these Female Only tribes, and they always did very well, I must say. (I actually sneaked into one once, that was rather awesome) :icon_razz:

Dr Jeroen sneaked in to a female once.......

MoM is just a name / gimmick isnt it,

people are becoming infatuated by big Momma, dont let them MoM's effect your everyday judgements

1298985833_maze-scare-reaction-punching-hole-through-monitor.gif

DeletedUser

This thread seems to have become a spam fest, so I'll just move it to GD.

DeletedUser

Im confused(not realy im just not completly here atm), so is Wiz. now in MoM?

STAFAST

Sorry to be a downer. But I suspect an exclusive female only tribe would be against the rules because it is discriminatory and offensive. That aside, an all women tribe would probably destroy everyone who stood in their way. Female players tend to have a certain cunning ruthlessness that I don't see in male players. I'm always more afraid to fight a girl in this game.

They would also take 1 week off a month, making them easier to noble :)

Matalito

They would also take 1 week off a month, making them easier to noble :)

No. One week per month they would absolutely go on a rampage and kick everyone's asses. Then apologize for it the following week.

STAFAST

No. One week per month they would absolutely go on a rampage and kick everyone's asses. Then apologize for it the following week.

Maybe some of the women, some would curl up and say their life is ending and you cant imagine what I am going through, " leave me alone "

Small ratio of women to keep the guys happy, that is fine :)

DeletedUser

One thing W24 S²ORM had going for it, was plenty of females.
They all liked to get nekkid on skype cam chats too. :icon_biggrin: