Most Hated/Loved W29

DeletedUser

well if you find the heart of grind let me know because there is.t one any more it left along with the soul and spirit

DeletedUser

Hey Saxon good to see you...

Grinds heeart died the day they turned against bert...

DeletedUser

Icklepickle i do believe your tribe has more active players than Grind now.Hilarious.

DeletedUser

Icklepickle i do believe your tribe has more active players than Grind now.Hilarious.

well mikey out of the top 3 tribes which one is 100% active with no sat accounts. but little side notes like this don.t matter just like the tla - grind war do i care who win.s it well no i don.t good luck to both sides in it am just doing my own thing from now on

DeletedUser

Thanks saxon your a gentleman.Good luck as well theres no hard feelings its nothing personall just your in the road of where im heading.

DeletedUser

hey guys long time no see!
players that i loved the most
graylin... cause he was just fun when he is on your side.
gints lv i think we both started getting good in this world... and we were together fromt he begining til my exit
players i hated the most
baramundi... cause he ruined LTOH
facius- he killed my brother... umbada in the begining
players i respected the most.
graylin... cause he taught me a lot
dmgboi cause he was sincere
tribes i loved the most
LToH... it was never fun for me after we quit
2. none
tribes i hated the most
DSL... i just wanted to beat them.. and we could of with LToH
TLA... i just didn't want to them win.. but hate is a strong word
Tribes i respected
LToH
and TLA

DeletedUser

Sholo - You would have never beat DSL with LTOH. Mind you I was in NME at the time you were in LTOH.

DeletedUser

Players (past or present) that you loved the most
1 Docke
2 Old Detroitcanuck
Players (past or present) that you hated the most
1 On forums = Slayer2292
2 Pigou
Players (past or present) that you respected the most
1 Christoff8188
2 Madlax.
Tribes (past or present) that you loved the most
1 Grind (Actually KGR-A)
2 DSL
Tribes (past or present) that you hated the most
1 NSA
2 =TFHR=
Tribes (past or present) that you respected the most
1 NME
2 DOLE

Also, if someone in Grind could play my old account that'd be great. Or if someone is, play it better. Or delete it. K Thanks.

DeletedUser87372

Don't worry Cubs, I am taking good care of many of your villages. I have a feeling the person who was sitting it has gone inactive, thus taking down half the accounts in Grind, or at least it seems that way.

DeletedUser

You once said you knew the worlds history as good or better then anyone else in the world. This post alone proves how little you know. This world is the shape and way it is because of the things Sam did. As normal remember this world was shaped by much better men then yourself. IE Sam, Docke, Eniar, even Redfox if you must.

It's like being in a hall of fame, haha :D
Regardless, It has always been an enjoyable time on W29.

Got to know allot of great people, and the end-game looks pretty sweet now :)

To be on topic, I'll try my best to recall some of the names I considered loved/hated/respected, etc.
I must add that I have no specific person whom I respect, love or hate, as such I'll just point out the people who made an impression on me and made my time on World 29 as enjoyable as it was.

~ Neveh, Madlax., writingfireangel, Bandit of the West, MKC, Ijje, Peace_Out, Aelita, Graylin, warham, Narutocrazy, Barfbug, KingMyster, 1forsaken1 & Ebbs
~ And of'course in addition to this, everyone who enjoyed my weird tactical attacks (especially the fakes and random nuke hits) ;D

Players (past or present) that you hated the most
~ None really, wouldn't know who, haha.

Players (past or present) that you respected the most
~ Neveh, Madlax. 1forsaken1 and all the others who gave more time to the tribe then to their own villages, with all the stress included to endure (don't know if Shards really had stress, she always seemed so joyful ;D).

Tribes (past or present) that you loved the most
~ DSL & NME, I loved leading DSL, they were a great bunch of people, both DSL & NME.

Tribes (past or present) that you hated the most
~ Hmm, none really, of'course I had my beef with TLA & that tribe in the south-eastern parts of the W29 core, but I loved waging war against them :D

Tribes (past or present) that you respected the most
~ DSL & NME for obvious reasons.

P.S.
Name the
1 Perv/Madlax/Bandit/Wfa/Sam/Karen/Rainé all the old NME/DSL people :icon_wink:

Who be you? :eek:

P.S. 2, Anyone I know that's currently on W57?

DeletedUser

You know who Lock-on is, just diff name ;o

Heya Eniar, how you been? Hit me up in skype if ever you get the chance.

DeletedUser

You know who Lock-on is, just diff name ;o

Heya Eniar, how you been? Hit me up in skype if ever you get the chance.

I remember the colour of the post, just not the name behind it :p

And hey Jess! :D Hmmm, yes I will, however, can you PM me my skype username if you've still got it? Kinda lost it, haha.

Edit: OR I could just click the skype icon under my image and check myself -.-'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember the colour of the post, just not the name behind it :p

And hey Jess! :D Hmmm, yes I will, however, can you PM me my skype username if you've still got it? Kinda lost it, haha.

Edit: OR I could just click the skype icon under my image and check myself -.-'
Yeah, as the one who was gonna visit.... ;o

And lol, I will not say anything about that >.>

DeletedUser89005

i love saxon and shaggey and mr loo, mongo, marty, richy, the root, TT, the witch and even mr dallas, oh and even me buster!!!

DeletedUser89005

i said the "witch" ya fooking num nut, your the witch... urggghhhh women eh... have you dyed that hair blonde, because your not with it here are ya.. and stop socializing with the enemy.. i'l have none of that in my ranks chick.. meh..