Most Hated/Loved W29

DeletedUser

never accused you of lying , i was just interested in who was on their original account after all this time. that is all , no malice intented :S
Well I do not have the time to list them all but as I once said majority of TLA are original so ask who you wish to speak with and I will tell you if they are still here? Or they will tell you themselves since I am only here for a limited time but my account is constantly watched so get no ideas Grind*smiles evillly* unless you are willing to test my temporarily replacement.

lords of the emos

I am the original owner of my account. So is almost everyone in the tribe, probably 5-10 accounts have new players, most are still the originals though :D

DeletedUser87372

Less than 5 actually. I think it is about 3.

As such 61 are the originals.

I for one am the original player of this account, and have never been away from it for more than a few days.

DeletedUser

I love how the topic has changed and I hate how the mods permit it...funny how that works
whats up Jobe

whall0625

Well I do not have the time to list them all but as I once said majority of TLA are original so ask who you wish to speak with and I will tell you if they are still here? Or they will tell you themselves since I am only here for a limited time but my account is constantly watched so get no ideas Grind*smiles evillly* unless you are willing to test my temporarily replacement.

Limited time? Wheres the dedication im so used to seeing from you? Lol

DeletedUser

I love how the topic has changed and I hate how the mods permit it...funny how that works
whats up Jobe

:icon_neutral: The topic changes because people post, and over time, it happens, real life and forums. The mods allow it because tis still Game related, there is nothing that is funny about it. Just saying.

emoticon-0174-bandit.png

DeletedUser

Players (past or present) that you loved the most
1 slayer2292
2 daryl1000
Players (past or present) that you hated the most
1 icklepickle
2 bigbert
Players (past or present) that you respected the most
1 damageboi123
2 jvincent
Tribes (past or present) that you loved the most
1 TLA
2 LoD
Tribes (past or present) that you hated the most
1 Spank
2 Grind
Tribes (past or present) that you respected the most
1 TLA
2 DSL
_
My time is split currently Whallo but no worries i will give this game my attention once again once I am back home permanently.

DeletedUser

Not in Grind they havent Jobe.:lol:

There sinking faster than the titanic.

DeletedUser87372

whats up Jobe

They allow it because without allowing this sort of thing the forums would be completely dead. At least with Bigbert we had a repeat poster from Grind, now that he has left the forums really are unfairly represented by TLA. We would love to see some more activity from Grind (both in game and on the forums), but I suspect inactivity is the biggest key to Grind's fall.

DeletedUser

Jv ain't u heard grind are trying to win the boobie prize of the most sat accounts in w29.....

DeletedUser87372

It would seem so, and I suspect those sit's are beginning to get to the end of their time, thus no more activity.

I thought K65 was pretty much the heart of Grind, and TLA are steamrolling through it with a decent amount of the K ownership already (about a month in from starting in on that K). What I would like to know, and this is a direct call out of the current Grind leadership, is which K would you call your heart, which K are you confident TLA will not take?

With that information, we will prove that Grind are fully defeated by taking that K. Grind have already begun splitting off into factions, but I would like to see the tribe disbanded.

With half of who I believed to be the Dukeship within Grind going inactive very recently, JR, does that leave you as sole Duke now?

DeletedUser

Personally jvincent I think k84/85 is going to be the heart of Grind since they stopped Grind all those times in the past and even though it used to be NSA at one time I think that will be the hardest area to defeat too bad they no longer have Kurt playing his old account. Well this is the section I feel I must be in soon:)

DeletedUser

Personally jvincent I think k84/85 is going to be the heart of Grind since they stopped Grind all those times in the past and even though it used to be NSA at one time I think that will be the hardest area to defeat too bad they no longer have Kurt playing his old account. Well this is the section I feel I must be in soon:)

Watch my Turkish team steamrole inot that area there already controlling k73 with great ease.:)

DeletedUser79621

They'll probably say K78 or K87 as they are the furthest away from the front.

DeletedUser

Well there's plenty of boobs or should that be noob? In grind...

DeletedUser

i'd like to think daryl's group will also be playing a part in this,have done our part so far and look forward to keeping the pressure up,my nukes have been well used of late and have a bloodlust about them,which i can also say for a few of the others in this group