Most Hated/Loved W29

DeletedUser

Oh yes the great debates, the name calling, mudslinging, bashing....

I miss the old days in some ways were fun and hard work, but rewarding in some ways...

How you are Jobe, Kris well i hope :icon_cool:

Jess you hussy :icon_rolleyes:

Blood number 2 of hated players, man im honoured, next time ill make it into your number 1:lol:

DeletedUser99306

Liez she wants my babies and she won't deny it, sorry to let you down this way....But im the one she dreams about :icon_rolleyes:

I hate to break the news to you, but she doesn't go for the inactive types :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79621

Oh yes the great debates, the name calling, mudslinging, bashing....

I miss the old days in some ways were fun and hard work, but rewarding in some ways...

How you are Jobe, Kris well i hope :icon_cool:

Those were the days *sigh*

I'm doing great actually, and yourself?

To keep it on topic, I love *TLA* and I hate GRIND! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser89005

you dont hate grind kris, for without them this world would have been over along time ago, and just to keep this on topic myself..

i really really really, infact i truly do hate TLA.. and tell mikey to get of me kiddos account.. i miss me kiddo.. whens he coming back as scottys is being neglected too.. :(

DeletedUser

Contradiction was contradicting. Kris said he does hate GRIND!. Wierd, i guess Bert knows you better than you know yourself, Kris.

DeletedUser79621

you dont hate grind kris, for without them this world would have been over along time ago, and just to keep this on topic myself..

i really really really, infact i truly do hate TLA.. and tell mikey to get of me kiddos account.. i miss me kiddo.. whens he coming back as scottys is being neglected too.. :(

You don't know what I hate actually Bert so kindly don't try and tell me =]

I do hate GRIND fyi, for the exact reason you gave, without them this world would have ended and I wouldn't be here anymore.

Try telling people yourself?

Contradiction was contradicting. Kris said he does hate GRIND!. Wierd, i guess Bert knows you better than you know yourself, Kris.

Looks that way huh. I guess I'll go to him whenever someone asks me a question from now on.

DeletedUser99306

I hate everyone except for Jess <333333333333333333333333333

Jobetopia

[spoil]
i-love-lamp_design.png

[/spoil]

Hey King - not bad, you? :)

Ah yes, W29 used to have proper flame wars, you young ones dont know your born, a thread has not even been locked in months, AI's replacement Mod has not been driven to a near nervous breakdown and someones opened a Garden Centre.

Jobe "When I was a lad this was all tree's" topia

DeletedUser

the milo is mine :)

the troll doesnt know about the milo ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

Looks that way huh. I guess I'll go to him whenever someone asks me a question from now on
i'l always be there to give you your answer kris..
a thread has not even been locked in months, AI's replacement Mod has not been driven to a near nervous breakdown
the new mod is not very active i think... kinda like 75% of TLA...

DeletedUser

The current mod just doesn't have the ime for us. I've seen him around on other forums. But i think he puts his effort into moderating important forums. How many posters do we actually have here? Not too many in comparison with others.

No mods. No infractions. Lot's of trollocity.

DeletedUser89005

That's kind of you. Shame I don't value your answers =]
i never asked you to value them kris... but i can and will answer for you if needs be..
Incorrecto!!! 90% of TLA are silly.
really.. geez.. w42/37 must be really dire for them to fill those empty accounts.. i guess tla will never actually win now considering how so many from other worlds now play for them.. pity really as grind, being the longest and most established tribe still remains with its core intact.. perhaps the mods will change this world to a united world given as how many from other worlds are playing for tla now.. quite sad actually that they have had to resort to others to fight here battles for them.. infact its pathetic and cheap.. but none the less i did expect it..