Most Hated of W17- Nominations Open!

DeletedUser

I have decided to open an unofficial contest to see what player and tribe are the most hated in all of W17. Each person may nominate one player and one tribe. The format for nomination is as follows:

Player:
Why: (optional)
Tribe:
Why: (optional)

No flaming or I'll have some random elder mod show up and kick your butt!

Nominations will close at the end of the month.

DeletedUser

Player: kitex
Why: i didn't say inty cause he does make a point sometimes and he will win with a mile in front of his opponents , so no need for me to vote for him :)
kitex cause i haven't seen a single good post from him , only flaming and bs ...
Tribe:Wisdom
Why:Allies should hate them cause they were at war with them , enemies should hate them cause they were allies with them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

Player: Superbrat
Why: Has no honor or concern for anything anyone has done in the past
Tribe: 100I
Why: They destroyed the academy I love so much.

DeletedUser77125

tobe honest i dont hate any player or any tribe but there are alot of winers lol

DeletedUser

Oi, shu'up :lol:

Most hated; Syphlex91
Reasons; He keeps running away from everything, we don't know if he is coming or going, t****r :icon_cool:

Did you really just star out the word "tosser"? ;D

Like, I know TW is strict about "protecting the innocence" of the "obvious" thousands of 4-5 year old children playing this game, but I don't think even they would count tosser as a swear word :|

DeletedUser

Did you really just star out the word "tosser"? ;D

Like, I know TW is strict about "protecting the innocence" of the "obvious" thousands of 4-5 year old children playing this game, but I don't think even they would count tosser as a swear word :|

I'd rather be safe! where is the mod anyway? I've been spamming for days and nothing...

DeletedUser

On w17, they are the closest thing to it, other than the tumbleweed and skeletons of the old posters :icon_cry:

true although they aren't near the things that used to be done :icon_redface:

kitex1

Player: kitex
Why: i didn't say inty cause he does make a point sometimes and he will win with a mile in front of his opponents , so no need for me to vote for him :)
kitex cause i haven't seen a single good post from him , only flaming and bs ...
Tribe:Wisdom
Why:Allies should hate them cause they were at war with them , enemies should hate them cause they were allies with them :)

yussss

I made the list!

DeletedUser

Player: superbrat when he played calicowinry
why: we give you an account, you attack us with it-prick.
Tribe:100I
Reason: You backstabbed me in a way, i dunno, it was kinda mean, but i survived and I AM STRONGER NOW< RAAAAWWWWRRR