Most Hated Player

Who is/was the worlds most hated player?

• Mezonis

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • lordsanchez

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • MoPointsMoProblems

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • SNSD sooyoung (aka QS)

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • faaaaark

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Lord Teradin

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I didn't know bonehead could read, never mind write a book :icon_redface:

btw, the color red sux, so I skipped your book...

Its alright Sanchez I'll write in Pink just for you because thats your Favorite color

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow! This is the first time I have seen anyone ever respond to Therin with more than a couple lines, let alone a book! :icon_eek:

@ Red: Oi, there have been plenty of other instances... I'd just struggle to name them.

And yes, I did read the entire post (really isn't that long once you get going).

@Bonehead: Both of them talk alot, but I like it. Me and Chad have had some LONG disscuissions about things such as HC/Sp compared to Sp/Sw.

@LT: And I mentioned it on the forums LT for the precise reason of making it known how PWN was moving forwards with its affairs and stream-lining :icon_wink:

P.S. Mattie has a tiny PP.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

instead of ranting and raving why don't you to discuss your issues in game..... I mean you are both members of PwN and it isn't a good image to bring into the forums where everyone can see it :lol:

LT your one to talk....

DeletedUser

We should do a new poll for this.

Players that come to mind: Booza, Mohua, faaaaaark, Somnathroy, Masha5, shark79........ I am sure I am missing a bunch of others.

DeletedUser

Cody, funny you mention that because when faaaaaark was crying to us on skype about being voted the most hated I told him he would probably win the most loved as well.

DeletedUser79727

Everybody luvs yah cody is it because of the banana avatar :icon_rolleyes: