Most impressive player(s) so far?

DeletedUser95593

njc1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

I can tell he is butthurt he's not already been mentioned, so I'm doing it now.

DeletedUser110713

Pretty funny that sgt name was mentioned here many times and after that he got 26k incomings from TheR :D.

DeletedUser105025

|TheiR| Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

While my last post may have been a joke, thinking about this seriously, I really must admit that I've NEVER seen any human do what Nabula did with that account in startup, either before or since. Still a pos though

DeletedUser

i think it very hard too say who is the best player and only players inside a players current tribe usually see what a player is made of so very hard for outsiders to have a real view.

But i will pick up on comments about Sgt@arms account.

Sgt, does have co's so dont give him all the praise. they are not as consistently there as Sgt but they must not be overlooked. Also he will soon have a new co :p One Much sexier than him :D but anyway

i could just about guarantee that if any other player in this world had been under attack as heavily as Sgt has been they would have quit a long long time ago

The resilience of Sgt is quite astounding. He doesn't flap no matter how many incomings he has. Hows it going Sarge? "oh not bad down to 23k incomings Happy days" :D

But lets be clear, Sarg could not have done so well without the help and support of his Tribe. Sometimes you can have great players but they are unable to be great because they do not have the support of their tribe.

The person ive learned most from this world: Shadowknight

The best understated player who will not have crossed many of your radars: Domestiquhated., The guy just quietly and affectively goes about his business, is a great team player, a selfless player and at times i have to ram internals down his throat coz he just doesn't want them.

DeletedUser105025

So looks like zips is the only tribe with a few decent defense players, lol

DeletedUser110713

Don't underestimate our offense too ;) even thought it is not as good as yours...
Ill add a few names to my list while I'm here,
Sgt of course
Shadowknight999, sakit gigi and pastor.sean, without them I would still be that nub who cant conquer more than 3 villages in 1 world, they taught me everything I know about this game.
Domestiquehated, everything that KPDCK said.
Last and least, daoziran, he is a nub :icon_biggrin:, but also a good defender like sgt.
As for other tribes, there is whole auphan tribe that are impressive of course and there is war peace and wolfman that need a mention here, even thought they are internal nubs like tashali, they have so good ODA unlike tashali :D.

DeletedUser105025

Starting to think the only people posting in this thread are zips players, lol

DeletedUser105025

wow, then he truly must be amazing. They obviously still think its easier to attack them than anyone else on their front lines :icon_rolleyes:

nowitsover

[spoil]
en66

[/spoil]
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Sgt@Arms
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 136
Side 2: 118
Difference: 18
[/spoil]

I also agree on Sgt acc being impressive so far if I have to pick one. Rank 1 OD, 32 mil more ODD more than rank 2 in ODD (which btw is Dao- in ZIPS as well). Not the easiest location, always positive and friendly attitude.

DeletedUser

right top 5 players on the world in no particular order

no1 sgt, nice guy, glad hes got a new co, couldnt be touched much by himself now so much stronger. so many players on this world you drop a few k of attacks at them and real life comes a calling.

sagit gigi, again a nice guy. ruling the oda ladder

aurelian, the most selfless player ive had the honour of playing with. support requests come up, everytime you can guarantee hes there

fatal decision, well gracie. the granny we would all love to have. auphan wave, lets kill 3m units.

njc, the guy can defend, so many failed ops. never ever been wrong yet on externals

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113394

^
Was that supposed to be funny ?
I dont see anything funny about that, all he mentioned is pretty much true apart from there is no fatal attraction on W66, only fatal decision:icon_neutral: