Most Underrated Tribes

DeletedUser

the most underrated tribe i think is PRIDE, i never hear of anyone talking about them, but their beginning tactic of getting their members to infiltrate other higher points, but mass recruiting tribes was one for the dirtiest trick book, also they got swag

ex cultu rex

I obviously want to say my tribe P.S. can do some damage when the need arises. Other than us, BI are the local underrated tribe of the K.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93513

SEAL = Most underrated tribe.

Most overrated tribes = Pacman & FORK. Noobs. :lol:

DeletedUser

i belive that if you are going to make a comment on a thread, it should atleast be a constructiv one, not just some idiocy like the stuff your throwing around you...

I would like to say :DD myself, they got a good leadership, a strong border, they theyre K firmly in theyre grasp.

Also theyre real nice to have a chat with, and im looking forward to work with them against obstacles in the future, as i imagine there will but a few :)

netjakdim

I do believe that the Barbs are the most underrated at the moment. I understand they stink at troop building, Defending and Attacking but seriously just their sheer number makes them an opposing force.
I do believe I may try to join them a few months after W59 opens up.

DeletedUser

I've considered fighting back, but they have such bad builds and low points. I'm betraying the cause but other players just look more appealing :p

I'd consider TNT an underdog of sorts.

DeletedUser

well my Barbarian are fighting back , today found in them 600 spear :(

DeletedUser

Obviously....
With Starkiller & Ywevis no one has a chance,
They only lead 'Blitz tribes':lol:

Oh... I forgot Broly. The Nasty pasty trio is complete:icon_razz:
D3Th members are in for a treat!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: