Motivation and Inspiration Thread

DeletedUser

I am asking each of you who read this to take 5 minutes to reply to this thread, thanking a player that has inspired or motivated you- This player does not have to be from World 58, but from any world as long as that player has 'MOTIVATED' you during your game play on tribal wars.

I would like to start this by thanking ALL of my supporters and regular readers of the Tribal Wars World 58 Blog! :)

Who Motivated or Inspired you?

(If you do not understand why this thread has been created please take some time to read My Blog) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

probably my first tribal leader, took me under his wing and taught me the basis of the game and his crazyness kinda rubbed off on me on W6.

also The New King and TW. Player though they have bad rep's in W52, became good friends of mine and are really good defenders and i could always count on them in W52, aswell as Garbage Picker. a tribe of 5 who took on the world after our tribe sold us out! was awesome memories with those guys.

and my ex who showed me the game, had it not been for her. then i wouldnt be playing tribal wars. she was a very competetive player and i was trying to always outdo her and never could, bet i could now though :D

DeletedUser

I would like to sincerly point out my outmost gratitude and respect for 3 players, these players i belive to be my biggest inspiration and have taught me ALOT in this game.

Il start with the one iv known the longest and who taught me almost everything i know as a player today.

Sir Gramps: I met him at w30, where i was fairly good at the game, but lacked alot, as iv come to understand later, this player has been my biggest inspiration, i have the most respect for this man, and i feel really happy to have got to know him.
He played with me in THE on w30, and later we came to be co players, this is where he took me under his wing and taught me that agression alone wont bring you all the way to the top.
The countless hours iv played with Sir Gramps (Mike) are moments i will cherish for the rest of my life, and i will always call him a dear friend, Thanks Mike, for letting me get to know you, your truly amongst the top 3 players i have ever met.

Pajuno: Pajuno is also a player i met at w30, Little did i know about this player, exept from his boasting on the external forums, but later on i got to know this player, and wow did my respect for him shoot through the roof. Claimed by many a player to be the best tribe leader to ever play on tw.net.
Hated by many, loved by more, id like to say im of the latter group. I was lucky enough to get into his premade on w53, and there he really showed me what a tribe leader is supposed to be, ruled with an iron fist, yelled and screamed at fuckups, but never far away with kind words and motivation, this is truly a tribal legend in my eyes, and i want to thank you Pajuno for letting me play alongside you in a tribe i will always hold close to my heart.

Bigdogbisquit: oh yes bigdogbisquit, theres probably non on w58 who have ever heard of the bigdog, but i can tell you, he took me under his wing on w13, when i was still a fairly new player, he taught me what i brought with me to w30, and he never abandoned me whilst playing on w13, if he got accepted into a tribe, he wouldnt join unless i came with him, and thus i got to play in the tribe i remember the most, IALONE. i will always remember you bigdog, that texas like rugged style and your dogs :p haha, you were an inspiration to me to keep playing! and to get better, for that i thank you. to bad you aint playing anymore.

There is probably hell of alot more players i should thank, but these 3 comes first in line!

I want Milk!!!!

DeletedUser

All former LB, VF and *I* from World 7. Learned tons from them, which allowed me to have my first successful world.

DeletedUser102283

I've only played one world before this which was w40 but my 2 biggest motivational players would have to be...

ThebiggestHater for nobling my very first village but letting me keep my second village next door and taking the time to answer all of my questions and help me grow as a player.

But i would have to say jbrown9160 was the motivational player I played with. This guy just never slept like me and was always on when i was (which was all the time). He even transferred me a 1 month premium account. But more importantly he just was always there to help and have good conversations with.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to go in all details but the people that changed my game big time and way of thinking was GOLIATH and IMAGINE THAT(trix)

DeletedUser93513

I think there's way too many people to name that have inspired/motivated me. I've learned too many things from too many different people in this game, and all of them have played a part in giving me the desire to improve. They all deserve to be on this list.

On a more serious note, I get my motivation and inspiration from spammers like Germs <3

They give me more time to farm by making me turn off Skype.

I have a joke.

What do you call a hotdog wearing a costume? A halloweener Hahahaha..ha...ha.......ha....um. Ok. I don't know how to finish this post. Sometimes I start saying something without knowing where i'm going with it, and I hope I end what I'm saying well. Um, yea. So..what about them packers..oh wait. This is a thread about motivation and inspiration..hmm...ok. I'll talk about motivation and inspiration. I'm motivating me by telling myself to keep typing because I'll get a cookie if I don't make myself look stupid in this post. But. Yea. I don't know. I know I won't get a cookie anyway. But I'm still going to tell myself that because I like cookies and I like to imagine. Just like I imagined big foot the other day when I was walking in the forest. I didn't really imagine him. I mean, I saw him, and he married a beaver. They were getting married when I saw them and I didn't wanna interrupt. So yea. That's the story of how big foot married my beaver.

(Did I end it well?)

DeletedUser

I've only played one world before this which was w40 but my 2 biggest motivational players would have to be...

ThebiggestHater for nobling my very first village but letting me keep my second village next door and taking the time to answer all of my questions and help me grow as a player.

Sorry to hijack a little, what account did you play on 40 ? The Biggest Hater(s) name lives on but I miss the original namesake :(

That boy was pure aggression and talent

DeletedUser

We all miss Hater. That little spice sucking mind screwing unrepentantly disgusting and vile creature of the abyss was like family.

DeletedUser

Well, a fairly long time ago, when W36 was a few months old, and some minor tribe wars had come, I was on the verge of quiting the game. I didn't find it interesting, It was dull for me. Barely few people talked, I didn't know nothing about noble trains or sniping.

Though, 1 guy that had attacked a friend of mine, to witch I sent around a little axe - spear nuke, wrote back. In a while he started helping myself and teaching. Though his tribe was too hungry at the time, and they ate me up.

With the knowlade of the TW basics, I've rancross the forums. I rougly wrote in them, and with a different account (Witch I cannot remember) I have read quite a few threads, guids, premades, and anything else I found interesting.

A few worlds after, at W49, I have started playing again, Lucaly, I have made the biggest choice in my TW chareer and joined Paint. Having beastly members, (homcgra1 as a co-player of the duke as I recall) I've gotten skype conntacts.

At W50 I have gotten my first co-player, even without being so active he boosted my growth at least x2 times, that is when I realised the power of co-playing. Actually taking the account for half a week, when I had compleatly no time to play, and after that we played for around half a month, we have quited, both because of RL problems.

I don't recall what I did after that, it's a bit blury, though I went to my couties servers, played there for a while, then gotten back as I had conntacts to W54 as a co-player. Then my skills shown, as in W52, a guy named Devilinvaders though me everything there was to know. Since then, I can surpass mainly anyone in start up if I have the time. The few people I couldn't are Such as Nauzhror, and other Nauzerish players (DaBearo, nubcut etc). Well in any case, W50 and W49 has changed my understanding of TW.

I've gotten a bit side tracked, though the person to thank for that I'm still here is Raffles44. Let he happily live his life, at TW and the real one.

~Devlin

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Having beastly members, (homcgra1 as a co-player of the duke as I recall)

Query - which homcgra1? There are 3 of us :icon_razz:
I presume you mean original homcgra?

Anyway, people who have inspired me:

Defensive inspirations: There was a player on W39 called Done. Without premium, entirely through mail he taught himself to play defensively when a premade opped him. He sent himself mails to plan snipes, moving troops around and attacking back. For a relatively new player to the game, without any proper tribe to help him, he managed to hold out for a good while. To me, this sort of player is an inspiration.

Offensive inspirations: None really. I just tried various tactics, and started putting more tricks in to different solo ops and group ops, to varying success. I found that ingenuity was all that you need, to be a good attacker.

My leadership inspirations: Hybrid Soul, Focalor, Undead Billy Mays. All have been fantastic leaders that I could never help but look up to, whether their enemy or their soldier. Legitimacy likewise.

I would say though that the main inspiration for me, is always the people I co-play with. Without them I would never play for any length of time, as I simply get too bored. They make the game fun for me, amuse me & surprise me every time I log in to see something random and unexplainable happen. Homcgra therefore, would be my main inspiration.

Last edited:

in active

The person who inspired me to play tribalwars was Openeye. In w13, he started a tribe called TeachU which was a tribe used to teach mediocre players tips and tricks to better their TW experience. Now most of the tricks are useless but he is still the most inspiring guy I know.

DeletedUser102283

Sorry to hijack a little, what account did you play on 40 ? The Biggest Hater(s) name lives on but I miss the original namesake :(

That boy was pure aggression and talent

because of a typo on my part i played under monkeyiger

We all miss Hater. That little spice sucking mind screwing unrepentantly disgusting and vile creature of the abyss was like family.

Of course there was this man as well who's silver tongue still boggles the mind

DeletedUser

The person who inspired me the most has got to be Selter Zabar way back when I was playing on W31. He was this uncompromising, unflinching, bloody genius who would value each and every one of us in his next plan to beat the snot out of a rival tribe, and the next, and the next :p

The guy kickstarted what was RIP on 31, into what became RIE, and the massive amalgam of tribes you might see bearing RIE's name on the 31 rankings now would never have even been a thought in the minds of the ruling families had it not been in part due to his leadership. He also had one hell of a way with words, getting us out of a lot of deep mud with more powerful tribes more times than I can put to memory. I don't know if it was just choice of words and how he worded them, trickery, false promises or acts of two-facedness in the name of our goals, but he'd always keep everyone sweet, internally and externally.

Personally, as still a relative noob to TW when I joined up with RIP on 31, I thought I'd never make it big alongside the others higher up, but Selter took all of us in, new or returning, and rebuilt us from the ground up, a hell of a lot of his teaching rubbed off on me, and the experience I garnered from my time before RL caught up in 31 is undeniably invaluable. (Although whose to say I'm not still terribad at the game anyways :p)

So this goes out to you Selt, wherever you are man, you're an inspiration to not just me, but pretty much everyone you got in proximity to who wasn't nuking us :)

DeletedUser

Larajane from W13 Tribe Ialone
When it was FLUX , PURE vs Ialone war. She taught me to never give up and keep fighting till the end. We were outnumbered 3 to 1 in players and villages. But we fought until the last defense and killed many nukes. But it was the friendship and the bonds between the players that kept the tribe going until we had no other choice but to disband from a irreversible loss.

DeletedUser

Larajane from W13 Tribe Ialone
When it was FLUX , PURE vs Ialone war. She taught me to never give up and keep fighting till the end. We were outnumbered 3 to 1 in players and villages. But we fought until the last defense and killed many nukes. But it was the friendship and the bonds between the players that kept the tribe going until we had no other choice but to disband from a irreversible loss.

i remember larajane very well as the east side of w13 also was part of Beyond for a while when Willem van Oranje and I led the tribe ..had great plans but with flux in the middle of Beyond south west and there east we never could connect closer ..is too bad though.

DeletedUser

i remember larajane very well as the east side of w13 also was part of Beyond for a while when Willem van Oranje and I led the tribe ..had great plans but with flux in the middle of Beyond south west and there east we never could connect closer ..is too bad though.

I miss her greatly. She was a great player. I remember she was under attack, and had over 2000 incomings and she still helped the tribe as best as she could. We in Ialone visioned moving westward through Flux to approach Beyond, but our plans were put aside when PURE. backed Flux.

DeletedUser

I miss her greatly. She was a great player. I remember she was under attack, and had over 2000 incomings and she still helped the tribe as best as she could. We in Ialone visioned moving westward through Flux to approach Beyond, but our plans were put aside when PURE. backed Flux.

uhm larajane was an awsome player, but dear, when the lara jane account had over 2k incomes, it was TORGOM21 who sat up without sleep to lable them all, and to snipe every damn noble train.

larajane was a insane pnp person :) but torgom was the machine on the account.

and dep, not to break it to you, but its WILLEM VAN HOLLAND :) not willem van (oranje??)

hra who were you in ialone, cause i played there to :)