MSF for hire!

Mr. Cringer Pants

MSF_logo.png

Do you have an incoming trains from Ruffs?
Are you tired and need someone to tag for you?
OP plans needing launched but you are at work/sleep?
Is your computer laggy and you need a snipe?

MSF for hire! Message Mr. Cringer Pants and all your defensive needs will be met!

Be sure to do the following:

A.) Get duke approval for outside sit.
B.) Set sitting permissions below to prevent viewing forums/mail:
[spoil]
b9b0d1a258a1c4e3efa8e1d2323526d0.png

[/spoil]

3.) Set Mr. Cringer Pants as sitter and watchs the Nobles Faith award rise!

My charges:

[spoil]
FREE, but will only defend/launch against Ruffs. Do not message me for help against any other tribe. All of your account details will be respected and honored.
[/spoil]

My W80 defensive resume:

[spoil]
-Waterloo1815 vs BugZ and BugZZ a few weeks back.
-Crownless King vs Gents a few weeks back.
-Mr. Cringer Pants vs -?-, Abyss and ~CD~. 3 way vs tribeless account. Mr. Cringer Pants account is still alive, where are all those other tribes and there dukes?

While I was NOT the only sitter nor the only player contributing to the defense of the above, I was a major part of both defensive teams and both accounts lost ZERO villages and both accounts GREW during the period of the OP's against them.
[/spoil]

A note about MSF:

[spoil]
lichlord3 not affliated with this so don't bother him with spam mails. Just me. He makes his own choices as I make mine.
[/spoil]

Kaz said:
"We're not mercenaries. We're not a foreign legion. MSF's a business. A new kind of business."

Ignoramus of the Law

Can fully vouch for Noz as he has done great helping me in my moral crusade. Very trustworthy and professional.
And thanks again mate!

Mr. Cringer Pants

Can fully vouch for Noz as he has done great helping me in my moral crusade. Very trustworthy and professional.
And thanks again mate!

Dan, glad to have helped give you a chance at surviving. No one deserves to be hung out to dry like that. You got Hugo now and know you'll put up an awesome fight! Best of luck to you!

[spoil]
2b685a2aca966ccf87b31b3c96e5e994.png

[/spoil]

All contracts will be kept strictly confidential!

[spoil]
0c3eefecd37ca1da136792409b872a6f.png

It means I don't like Ruffs cause of there recent actions to merge in CTRL. and kick The Great Genghis Khan. Instead of looking at sides of tribes/people look at actions/philosophies. That's what I side with. Actions and philosophies.

[/spoil]

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Ground Zeroes

[video=youtube;2_0fz4WD6GE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0fz4WD6GE[/video]
Kindly play video while reading for enhanced entertainment and supraliminal messaging.

Are you an honorable leader? Do you feel like your hand was forced to make a choice you didn't really want? Are your ex-members still loyal? Do you want to make a stance? MSF reopen for hire!!! Accepting new missions and contracts, apply now on externals only!

A brief synopsis of the last operation:

Operation date:
August 07, 2015 10:56

Mission orders:
Stir discontent with the locals and locate rebel forces, infiltrate the nation and gain intel on loyalties in the area, skilled soldiers and identify leadership weakness for future exploitation​

Side objectives:
Occupy Kissy1990 and make initial contact with skilled Ruffians

Contract:
Monumental69 - Ex-duke of Frat​

[spoil]
6bfe8a43ad303ab9f8f69474f08b8ea4.png

1fec56f76b8d6b9e4dda506e5077acf9.png

[/spoil]
th

I want to start off by saying that I had a very strong response to this post and my target audience was nailed. The last operation is a late in posting but please do offer any opinions.

For those of you familiar with MGS, the image I am going for here is that of Punished Snake after the game MGS V: Ground Zeroes. Seeking revenge while helping the little guy who feels they were betrayed by a larger force is my target image. There are a lot of reports, logs and mails I'd like to share but will only supply a small sample. Snake effectively infiltrates Ruffians on the Monumental69 account with a few mission objectives.

India mission objective:​
Identify local slave rebels(bashers) and turn them on the mother nation.

[spoil]
b2de99b08b7196f88dd75305d5ab6be6.png

64e28e3e1ae57c053d6ace11dee1cfd6.png

8f2c3068223eefa7b335ea6380bbee8a.png

dd59e443f7e865c62c4d9dbbc1c72db0.png
[/spoil]

Novembre mission objective:

Eradicate backline reserve defense. Seek help. Village capture.

[spoil]
72088a119c97fcc093944a19f7f671cc.png

0e9f3f5051260b3bc9d6da20f99a6ece.png

bd47f48d7ae8f8b0fcaeaa767b450d2a.png

5bde92f49de74df6b0a36fb8ae03141e.png

1a450b3e5f0019fd3852bb4d8502fd31.png
[/spoil]

Sierra Mission Objectives:
Infiltrate Ruffians headquarters. Infiltrate basher operations.

[spoil]
e73ac9073d887b81b9d9fe7d2ca28682.png

87cc06d6152d90d31277a88d0355120e.png
[/spoil]

Not so random stats:

[spoil]Lossed villages: 00.
Total lost spear: 6,973.
Total lost LC: 21,795.
Total lost cats: 2,420. [/spoil]

Facts and total Ruffs/Ruffs bashers losses to backline account over a few days period of time:

[spoil]
812e9a0253617eadd12d88761da19488.png
[spoil]***MSF infiltrates Ruffians on ~16/08/2015***
***Ruffians disbands to reform Dest. on ~22/08/2015***
[/spoil]
[/spoil]​

Solid Snake said:
It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

The Phantom Pain

[video=youtube;NL4ZxDWLwpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL4ZxDWLwpM[/video]
Play for some kind soothing music to calm the nerves.

Operation date:
September 11, 2015 0:00

Mission orders:
Infultrate Gents HQ. Acquisition a forward base and turn it from the motherland. Establish an intel network within Gents. Locate future defectors.​

Side Objects:
Defend Deathdela. Fix Dhcho0622 homeland from the mishaps of Gents leadership.​

Contract:
Dhcho0622 - Ex-duke account of Echo

3c4d11cef04e6ef0473a1298da670855.png

A brief synopsis of THE operation:

Whiskey Mission Objectives:
Infultrate Dhcho0662 and Gents HQ. Evaluate local threats:

[spoil]
9f2d681d3c43b279ea4712e24c97a34a.png

fba9d927c98cde6bfc2d82e94e7ac5a3.png

c83b151c68c31bc215f83883797ed9eb.png

15ffd7c98316e0a965d029e604a39cea.png

a69e507930886926533b03715580fccc.png

[/spoil]

echo mission objective:
Repair damage done to Dhcho0622 by DEST. & DON from lack of Gents contribution.

[spoil]
49c6be35b2facaa6434c821ee99110f0.png

49c6be35b2facaa6434c821ee99110f0.png

OOPS:
[spoil]
a82383c1e94eef3ee623f0f608dec790.png

02069e6d5f422c3f25390e68a6ee62e5.png
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

Foxtrot mission objective:
Assist SIN with Deathdela OP. Get wasted during it! Draw fire off SIN's core.

[spoil]
3fb01cb16cfa67def382e13e93d07d12.png

3fb01cb16cfa67def382e13e93d07d12.png

3176fdc57b4461a0b6613bbabd5f3888.png

337a967cbdf712950c003990d0c3686f.png

89cf4befa0cea545c6aaa330efa31418.png

4996c0591a86993fb5f2e8f9b14936a0.png
[/spoil]

Uniform mission objective:
Establish connections and intel network embedded deep within Gents homeland:

[spoil]
831e84f40d5f50d8ad13a910e5ae28fa.png

ab7200366040703f53b4b0add713bbf4.png
[/spoil]

I just want to be very clear that I will attempt to systematically pull Gents apart. Unlike your MASS merging and recruitment tactics of ex-leadership to "win" your wars. Rest assured I still have a an espionage agent planted within your tribe as well as another account willing to pass up details for the cause. I leave Gents leadership with this:

How many Ex-Duke and Ex-Barons are GENTS made up of? How many do you think are dissatisfied with the treatment of their tribe and current status quo over the current wars? Do you think you recruited all of IT without me having ONE loyal coplayer or account dedicated to the "cause"? Notice a trend here: both accounts I was able to get access to were Ex-dukes!

Let the unmerging commence. Best of luck to ALL parties involved.​

***MSF CLOSED FOR SERVICE***

Gray Fox said:
It is nothing so trivial as revenge. A fight to the death with you. Only in that can my soul find respite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Love it :D

Although to be honest, DON was just attacking dhcho because they thought he was inactive and had quit. They didn't expect you to jump on there ;)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Love it :D

Although to be honest, DON was just attacking dhcho because they thought he was inactive and had quit. They didn't expect you to jump on there ;)

TY!!!

Well my point wasn't DON hitting, I think DON are a fabulous group. My point was to show that GENTS leadership had control of the account on the 3rd, yet DEST. and DON were eating villages soon after. My shot was at GENTS failure to protect its "assets" which subsequently turned into a massive liability.

[video=youtube;4JuK1Yr35Io]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io[/video]​

Last edited:

DeletedUser117865

Mr. Cringer Pants,

I have no idea if I like you or not, the externals can be a flamefest and lots of empty threats and trolling and quick witted comebacks on all sides.

I haven't personally gotten to know you well to judge you at all,

But damnit I respect you.

<3

Underrated Thread

Mr. Cringer Pants

Mr. Cringer Pants,

I have no idea if I like you or not, the externals can be a flamefest and lots of empty threats and trolling and quick witted comebacks on all sides.

I haven't personally gotten to know you well to judge you at all,

But damnit I respect you.

<3

Underrated Thread

As a person I have no reason to dislike you as I don't know you. You know my list of grievances with you. You are running out of bashers to use and eat and assuming DEST. is as dedicated to the GENTS war as they claim, you will have to prove yourself at one point.

I respect your skills in game as I've personally witnessed them. If we ever do get to know each other though you'll find I'm very straight forward and don't "fluff" my pnp with BS.

I'm a huge MGS fan. Loving this PnP.

TY. There is a lot of symbolism and the video itself sums up the entire ordeal for a lot of the "little" guys that got left out of these merges or were "forced" to into them.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mr Cringer Pants ,

You may be trying to make yourself look like a hero here , I know alot of players dislike me because of my X Co and the attention he has brought to my account , over the years I been looking for a co and could never find one who was as active and on the same page with me as he was in regards to in game play only such as farming , attacking , sniping and that sort of stuff . Therefore I let my account become as much his as mine , but he decided to become a duke and made some bad mistakes which is the reason he is not on my account anymore. I don't know if things between me and my enemies will ever change because of it .

The truth is I joined world 80 because my 11 year old son cried for a week everyday he asked me and I told him no , therefore I joined with him I had no ties to anyone I was neutral.My co changed that for me and put me in a bad rep.

Now getting to the point Mr. Cringer Pants one thing I am not is a cheat I don't like any form of cheating , We all know TW rules of playing , but one thing I dislike is spy I consider it cheating as well you have proven to do just that here in the externals. I can't believe that players have got to spy in order to win . Now I know you will deny all this , but you know what you are .

So you can knock on Gents and whoever you want , but truth is your worse then them all . That's my opinion , do I dislike you ? No I don't because everyone makes mistakes therefore I learn to forgive . But truth is I would like to one day play a world where there is no spying involved that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Mr Cringer Pants ,

You may be trying to make yourself look like a hero here , I know alot of players dislike me because of my X Co and the attention he has brought to my account , over the years I been looking for a co and could never find one who was as active and on the same page with me as he was in regards to in game play only such as farming , attacking , sniping and that sort of stuff . Therefore I let my account become as much his as mine , but he decided to become a duke and made some bad mistakes which is the reason he is not on my account anymore. I don't know if things between me and my enemies will ever change because of it .

The truth is I joined world 80 because my 11 year old son cried for a week everyday he asked me and I told him no , therefore I joined with him I had no ties to anyone I was neutral.My co changed that for me and put me in a bad rep.

Now getting to the point Mr. Cringer Pants one thing I am not is a cheat I don't like any form of cheating , We all know TW rules of playing , but one thing I dislike is spy I consider it cheating as well you have proven to do just that here in the externals. I can't believe that players have got to spy in order to win . Now I know you will deny all this , but you know what you are .

So you can knock on Gents and whoever you want , but truth is your worse then them all . That's my opinion , do I dislike you ? No I don't because everyone makes mistakes therefore I learn to forgive . But truth is I would like to one day play a world where there is no spying involved that's all.

The main difference for me is I never violated gents trust because I never applied and was NOT a member. Brad personally offered me multiple accounts and I didn't take them. I found my own avenue into the tribe. To me spying is leaking info of someone you are loyal to and your mates who are loyal to you, not the enemy. Whomever on dhcho0622 decided to turn on GENTS is your spy, I just seized an opportunity for vengeance.

Well Balian, I violated ZERO in game rules so therefore didn't cheat. I've followed ALL inno games rules interms of taking over a new account as well as sent in a support ticket to be sure I followed the procedure properly. Also, the reason I did this was because GENTS pulled IT (the entire tribe with exception of LICH) from me. This is revenge motivated not hero motivated.

You might not like tactical espionage when its used against you but I don't see you bitching when your tribe benefits.

Thank you for your responses and you are entitled to your opinion.

EDIT:

Just want you to say you have NOTHING to forgive as i have NO reservations about what I just did and do not feel sorry for GENTS in the least bit. So there is nothing to forgive, but I do appreciate the input.

And just for clarification sake, I have NOT cheated in terms of innogames rules/regulations. If you feel I'm a cheat for sneaking into the tribe on an account whom was clearly discontent with GENTS, so be it.

[spoil]
99f8fa84187d186910a5d4c36b829030.png

[/spoil]

[video=youtube;H3yfW__c0ss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yfW__c0ss[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you can knock on Gents and whoever you want , but truth is your worse then them all . That's my opinion , do I dislike you ? No I don't because everyone makes mistakes therefore I learn to forgive . But truth is I would like to one day play a world where there is no cheating envoled that's all.

And yet you still hold a grudge against the DSy4 folk on this world for taking down your tribe a year ago?

I have nothing against you, I just think you have mistaken the reason why people dislike you - Dest. I believe dislike you for jumping to Gents. I haven't heard of anybody over here disliking you, or in Sin. But I think you can be somewhat hypocritical in your viewpoints.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I also wanted to add that I took the account and DIDN'T leak your planner to every tribe, warned your leadership, and didn't leak command shares of your entire tribe to every one of your enemies. I was quite specific in who I targeted. I also could of keep the account in there for weeks or months creating so many internal issues, spying for everyone and well I could of even launched an OP immediately after leaving with Dhcho but didn't. I'm giving gents proper time to prepare.

[spoil]
[09/13/2015 12:58:00 PM] noz: Brad you have spy issues
[09/13/2015 1:36:12 PM] Brad: Yep
[09/13/2015 1:36:31 PM] noz: atleast you know

d5f9106f3e685bef8794a6382de18a0d.png

[/spoil]

I also feel that full disclosure is very imporant. What was leaked exactly?

1.) I tossed Regime a HINT that farm4fun was going to op them and offered them one nuke and 1 train as confirmation that my intel was correct and not some plot to get them to support something incorrectly. 1 train from 60 hours out is HARDLY damaging as Regime would of already identified it.

2.) Considering I was sitting deathdela, I was privy to all of the attack, however, do not take this for making that defense easy or even the reason why it was successful. ALL Trains were identified properly as SIN has an amazing team and I also always assume split nukes for sniping purposes. Ask cyberzorro when I sparred him on monumental. I had NO spy in RUFFS at the time. Yes it was nice to know which trains were NOT split nukes.

3.) Nothing was leaked from random gents members, only a few hints about farm4fun and anatrocks attacks and ofc I benefited a bit but still am very capable at defending an op even without intel.

Balian, If you don't trust me for this, that is fine but I've been in 2 tribes that have one worlds, am currently in ND on w73 and are poised to win that world. Many members in Gents are my friends and will vouch that when I dedicate and pledge my loyalty to my tribe, I am an amazing member that does great things for them. I write guides, mentor new members, never internal people, sit accounts, plan ops, mod forums and bust ass to keep people unified. You will never find a duke whom I pledged loyalty to that will say I'm a "spy" or a "risk" to the tribe. I'm always the first to bring concerns to the duke and lastly:

Lichlord3 and Me both pledged our loyalty to N00ble. We are the ONLY 2 accounts that didn't "run" to be "saved".

All is fair in love and war

Legit, no Bs. :icon_twisted:

Better watch out Mike, next time you take a vacation from w73, i'm totally gonna backstab you. Already talked to thom and jen about it. You are so screwed, slipher is in on it too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

Stop the crying and bickering, was want a war! Forgot has given us all a better fight then Gents has! Come on... Probs to Luke and Mudkip though, smart players, know when to cap some villas hehe

Mr. Cringer Pants

Great work by Smokin'.

I think, don't quote me yet, we sent him home empty handed. This will be the 2nd time I had the pleasure of fighting against Smokin' this world. First time was vs Crownless King when IT was still a tribe. He really makes it FUN and a challenge. Really gotta keep on your toes and not slack when he starts launching!!!

Mr. Cringer Pants

MSF wants YOU!

[video=youtube;eDkrREn0k4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDkrREn0k4U[/video]
A nice discussion between mentor and student in regards to "loyalty", kindly play in the background while reading.

This edition to the PNP is quite obvious, no more hidden meanings or codes. GENTS leadership smear campaign is now fully underway. I will be posting some logs, not all. All logs are 100% legit and real talks with GENTS leadership. Be it a council member, a baron or a duke. The account and person does not matter.

What is a tribe?

A tribe is a group that acts as one! They move as one, think as one and behave as one! No one individual is more important than the next. You are a chain bound by links, the weakest link will be exploited and you are only as strong as your weakest link. What happens when your leadership is the weakest link?

2df3f730290c75d8d08582046716df84.png

Betrayal is something that harms everyone! Nobody can deny this. Which is the worst type of betrayal? Is it the betrayal of a member, friend, PA, NAP, Ally and old bitter enemy?No the answer is simple. IT's a betrayal the worst kind, the most despicable kind and the type that should never occur, its betrayal of your leadership!!!! When I pledge my loyalty to my duke, I am for the tribe till the END! Are your leaders the same? Will they stick it out with you till the end? Are you and your accounts expendable? I will let YOU decide.

Leadership Betrayal
(This is really, really bad. So bad it needs 2 really's)

[spoil]
c91cb32e6ff515cb8be818c74a70b18b.png

258d4b0605433acccae0f60e04d8dabc.png

499201f4d49239bc9d191a8e67883109.png

26313a80f168d6e27746133a21133130.png
[/spoil]

Cannibalism:

[spoil]First conquer on this world was an own mate with a rate over 75%. Internal to win, merge to win. What about all those mates that dedicate all their troops, snipes, time and effort for the tribe that get left out of the "internalizing". How many accounts were recruited with the intent of being future food?

e189a18edf11dc0c2b0cb54154f2e533.png
[/spoil]

Failure to create a safe haven:

[spoil]This thread right here is the evidence for this claim above. As a leader you are responsible for closing loose ends, making sure your mates are protected from espionage and NOT recruiting risks.

Members and leadership were warned:

8c2127d1d6bac815a39b290944cf4fc4.png

4869e139c6aeab6b07286bc2bc497be7.png

RG just merged in, you cut to 70 so I predict you will merge in FORGOT. How many of those new members are 100% loyal to GENTS, dedicated to the cause or just joining because: "GENTS HAS RANK 1 AND WE ARE SAFE BEHIND POINTS!!! RAWR!!!".(No offense to Forgot or RG, you are not the target in this just the example, Tribe A and B work just as well.)
[/spoil]

BigBoss wants YOU! He wants YOU to have the best loyal leaders in the game. He wants YOU to stick together with your friends and mates. He wants YOU to grow and progress and learn. He wants YOU to EARN rank 1. Anyone that wishes to reach out to me, do so! YOU can make a difference. Mail Mr. Cringer Pants account to speak with the C0V3RT agent on the account or mail dhcho0622 RIGHT NOW! Skype works too, if that is your fancy: nozguleth

• Do you want a leader that doesn't recruit you for food or for your POINTS?
  • Do you want a leader that will fight side by side, day and night and not FORCE you do anything against your will?
  • Do you want a leader that wants to win but cares about how YOU win?
  • Do you seek an outer heaven?

If you answered yes to any of the above, they do exist in W80.

I assure you the following will be respected:

[spoil]No names will be mentioned nor put in this post.
You will NOT be looked at as a betrayer, just a soldier without a good leader which YOU deserve.
You will NOT be asked to spy.
You will NOT be asked to leave your tribe.
You will NOT be asked to support against your tribe.
You will NOT be asked to attack your friends or your mates.

I would love to here YOUR story.[/spoil]

Thethinbottomline:

Gents leadership is horrible. You violated so many leadership ethics over this past 3 month IT's disgusting to think you actually have members dedicated to you or are they just there because they know NOBODY else in the world will take them or are they there because they are LOYAL members TO THE END irregardless of being stuck in a crap situation with leadership that cares about RANK? I ponder this nightly. I'm sure you do too.

Sniper Wolf said:
I always kill what I am at. You are my Special prey.

Last edited: