Multi-accounts and cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LulzSec.?

Reaction score
no bug would give an account resources, troops and nobles - outside of the players village
the games either broken or someone helped it
So admins should to explain to us why them unbanned him then he used illegal programs

And if it is really bug he is bug abuser because he didn't send a message to fix and he keep using it

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The game being broken is also known as the game having a BUG

a bug to me is something minor that affects one aspect of gameplay and hinders a user from doing something they are usually able to do

by the so called "bug" being beneficial giving the player more then one thing, makes it more of a cluster of bugs affecting resources (almost a coins worth), troops (going over the population limit of the world - 25 to 26k total pop or something arather), nobles (2 of them for free) and they all occurred in the same window of time based of the reports
which have played a part in changing how that area develops thus breaking the game in that area

so what type of bug is it??
is it a resource bug.... is it a troop bug.... is it a farm/pop bug... is it a production bug....

it affects to many aspects of the game to be a single bug

Gengar

Reaction score
a bug to me is something minor that affects one aspect of gameplay and hinders a user from doing something they are usually able to do

by the so called "bug" being beneficial giving the player more then one thing, makes it more of a cluster of bugs affecting resources (almost a coins worth), troops (going over the population limit of the world - 25 to 26k total pop or something arather), nobles (2 of them for free) and they all occurred in the same window of time based of the reports
which have played a part in changing how that area develops thus breaking the game in that area

so what type of bug is it??
is it a resource bug.... is it a troop bug.... is it a farm/pop bug... is it a production bug....

it affects to many aspects of the game to be a single bug

I lost braincells reading this

Deleted User - 848936754

"A software bug is an error, flaw or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways."

The next time you don't know the definition of something just google it. And don't waste our times with your monologes. I still couldn't find out what you want to communicate through your gibberish.

Crazy Dudes

Reaction score
The real tournament ... is a joke this ... ahahahahah

1bbb4cc3dc9c79b5d1d4c8902fb0ef23.png

Deleted User - 848951226

The player Frauenversteher took over 2 villages without a wall going down or troops being killed. Are there any German players that do not boost? Seems like so many do

The second player that he took over his ex Tribe mate. He left/got kicked out of tribe this morning...

Not Allowed

Reaction score
Lol the player tolate did the same thing, being in the same tribe from the beginning. This morning he got a nice 3.7k dorp for free :)

bd5b1c236dda682044231f91adeed807.png
d7dbef2b922a1c27a9fff826569bd971.png

You know the fun fact:
They don't even hide, starts over and start a new tribe as: GWF3

596c21d770168a58d7718b33e8e76119.png

Last edited:

Crazy Dudes

Reaction score
there are some guys have a Santa claus here and others don't have xD

i think there are a music like this:
I pushing, you pushing but only HEROS can pushing xD

e0ba63527a82bd2c83744551921227c3.png