Music, y u so sneaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddog456

It was a whole lot more than a few D villages, and not just to you thats my boy. The treating I like dirt part i never saw and i had fairly decent relashions with every I player i came into contact with. When it came to the defense i was mailing you as well as other players involved to be sure you got that defense, so knight is right. Good way to backstab your allies without even a second thought. Im sure one way ticket and spag love the expansion room

Can we quit crying over this? It's dead and done... But if it makes you feel better I did have a second thought about it so instead of sending 2 clearing nukes with each train I sent one :icon_twisted:

Naa but seriously I did respect some players in Music! and still do, Blame your tribe falling apart for your downfall, I've been on plenty of worlds were we got backstabbed and managed to fight back and stay alive. (Truthfully Music! was surrounding us it was bound to happen by one of us eventually)

DeletedUser

Got what I got the hard way
And Ill make it better each and every day
So honey don't you fret
Cause you aint seen nothing yet!

Music! declare war on blues.

Did I miss what was meant to be coming next? Or do I have to keep waiting...

RIP Music!, you won't be forgotten.

Slob96

DeletedUser

It was a whole lot more than a few D villages, and not just to you thats my boy. The treating I like dirt part i never saw and i had fairly decent relashions with every I player i came into contact with. When it came to the defense i was mailing you as well as other players involved to be sure you got that defense, so knight is right. Good way to backstab your allies without even a second thought. Im sure one way ticket and spag love the expansion room

It's not necessarily all of Music! That treated like dirt. But I've seen some mails and Skype chats specifically about the WLC account and it was completely out of line. And the taste of those words didn't sit well with a lot of people. And yea spag/choco/etc. may have antagonized things on the externals, however previous discussions with Al had not gone well and some damage just can't be repaired. That is from my point of view. And I'm sure everyone in enjoys the expansion room, but as I've said earlier. No one expected them to roll over like they did. took advantage of the situation as any smart tribe would however they still expected some form of resistance.

Thats my boy

Side 1:
Tribes:
Side 2:
Tribes: Music!
Players: Soft., Monasi, Princess Di, Balerion, wellburnt, Reikira, Colorless Rainbow, Are Friends Electric?, name me, t0msky, chickensinchoppers, Grace Kelly, risharks, 1who, Volatility Smile, ballen81587, BFaB, Basid

Timeframe: 11/12/2013 00:00:00 to 22/12/2013 11:38:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 2
Difference: 336

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,061,992
Side 2: 17,996
Difference: 3,043,996

chart

Just saying.