My blog application.

DeletedUser

I thought you guys might want to read my mock blog application...wish me luck:icon_wink:

Mock blog:
[spoil]
Since last month we have seen a big difference in the map of world 35, since then a lot has changed due to two relatively small changes, Hawk merging Marvel and ~S*W~ in to them and creating ~S*W~ as an academy tribe, which predominantly features those who were in Joker. The Hawk family is now perhaps the tribe to watch out for, after very clever diplomatic moves by Kesha and her council, ex and fe@r could be wondering why Hawk/~S*W~/Marvel have merged as one, could they perhaps turn on them?
Of course many will deny this possibility and brand it impossible, but the forum’s staged a small debate, in which a rift seemed probable between Marvel’s leader Racemwb and players of ex, mainly King Johan, after F777, rank 1 in world, mailed players regarding barbarian village nobling, I am not 100% certain regarding what was sent however a quote from Racemwb sums up a lot.
The last thing I read that was forwarded to me was that he wanted help getting to 30 million. He might have his reasons, but it seems that he is plenty active enought to find and noble enough villas to keep himself in the lead. I never see him post on the forum ... never have. I've never seen an attack from him. I've never seen him send 1 troop for support. I'd take a bad player over someone who "has his reasons" for doing nothing to help anyone else.

This is just one of many, many, posts from Race. However it was not without the usual flaming process that happens afterwards, mainly King Johan and Yeil, they kept re-phrasing; “He has his reasons.” Even after the reason was announced, the arguing kept going and going, until King Sean made a statement which in hindsight looks as though he knew what would happen in the future;
Anyways I want to see Marvel turn on ex :axemen: but it may never happen :icon_sad:
All of this clearly showed a weakness that Apoc could of capitalised on, but apparently did not. However they could now, many people I have spoken to on skype believe it could happen if it wasn’t for Kesha, leader of Hawk, having 1320 incoming’s. I asked her if I could interview her however obviously she is too busy dealing with the incoming’s.

Another subject that has been needing some much needed attention in my opinion is the external forum’s, we see everything there, flame war’s, gfx maker’s, the auto updating map’s and countless pnp’s however this isn’t exactly the case within world 35. We have a low activity regarding poster’s and haven’t had great moderator’s in the past...I remember a time when I was relatively new to the external forum’s, they were very alive and active, it was around about the point in which G.Khan were fighting !?!.F and the flame wars were crossing over everywhere it didn’t matter which tribe you were in, who you were allied with players were flaming another just because they could.
Now, we see the same names constantly popping up, King Arturus is without a doubt one of, if not the, most hated player in world 35 right now, 739 replies on a pnp of him bigging himself up with over 7.5 thousand view’s however even then it is simply alliance/coalition vs Apoc+Magi and really it can be shortened to King A + King Sean V King Johan and Yeil. A few people have made a connection between Arturus, and Aetost. Yes, Aetost who has become the player we love to hate, across all world’s, however I doubt any one could argue the day Aetost left was the day world 35 died a little inside. When he announced he was quiting, Apoc and many other’s rejoiced, however looking back I think even those who hate him to an extreme level wouldn’t welcome him back with open arms...Okay maybe not but there is no doubting he was an important character in world 35 development. It isn’t just Aetost who has disappeared from the externals, how about Lee Walton? Voted best flamer before he left, who is a sorely missed individual both in game and on the external’s, personally I had my first flame war with him, and I am not ashamed to admit he struck fear in my heart. There are a long list of players we loved and hated but we can't doubt their importance to world 35...Clamju...Farooq...EdwardT19... s1234567890...The list goes on. There were also those guys who keep the forum’s clean, we have claimed to of driven away many away, I remember a thread where we gave our theories on who killed them and how. How many people can name the mod’s we have had? I remember cpt. Marryat and sly town, of course Petnquaranlor has always had his beady eyes watching over us when those mod’s disappeared however until now with Wallam, I don’t believe we have ever had a true moderator who does the job efficiently whilst also talking to us, his minor inferiors and posting poll's when requested. Personally, I hope Wallam is here to stay because he has impressed me a rather lot, even though he has it easier seeing as I can count barely ten, regular poster's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I interviewed Wallam:

Hello Wallam, thanks for agreeing to the interview. First of all can you tell us about yourself, in "RL?"

I am an 18 year old student living in the UK, I am in the process of retaking a couple of my A-Levels and will then apply to university. I am not 100% sure what I want to study yet but probably something related to biology/biomedical sciences or medicine.

Aside from that I work part time in Sainsbury's (Supermarket) as a butcher/fishmonger to get some cash for uni(University). I like most sports except things involving horses and once my exams finish I intend to endeavor to start a regime at the gym again. I also like music and gaming and again once exams are over I will have a bit more time to pursue those interests

You have recently taken over as world 35 Moderator, many mod's have disappeared and never heard of again, do you plan on sticking around?

I cant see why I wouldn't..

I have modded before and I knew what it was like before I re-applied so i know what the job entails. Also I have no large commitments in the future that i can see will stop me from moderating. Everyone ultimately leaves for different reasons but unless something unexpected comes up I cant see any reason for me personally not to stay

Do you take any note to the in game action of world 35? If so, what are your opinions on the world war?

I try not to look at it purely for the fact that the more I know, the more I may be biased for example (I could be biased towards the underdog as an instinct) and being biased at any level is not good as a moderator. So really I have no idea who is in what tribe and how any of them are doing. I did however see a map and apoc seem to be very large so ill go for them.

That is a pure guess though and not based on fact in any way.

Most players do not know how hard(or easy) modding is, do you find it as an easy job or is it quite challenging?

It depends on a number of factors to be honest. How active the worlds are is a big factor is a big part but usually when its clear cut it can be quite easy as long as you have the time to deal with reading through all the posts which is where the activity comes in. Where i find it quite hard is the borderline areas, when a post can be viewed either way and it up to the moderator to decide what way it was intended. Black and white cases are a lot easier than grey areas.

Plus I modded w19 before and compared to them w10 & w35 is a breeze ;)

Are you dissapointed with the activity in the w35 forums? Or do you think it is an acceptable amount of people posting? and finally is there anything you'd like to say to finish off the interview with?

I think there is a good range of people posting in world 35 but the posts tend to burst with lots of people posting in a short time then there will be a bit of a lull. Overall I'm not disappointed with the level of activity.

As for something to say, I think you would be a good blogger, if you want any advice I will link you up with w11 blogger klouwe who is a good friend of mine and writes great blogs. I also think you should include a competition in some of your blogs some relating to TW and some not, again klouwe may well be able to help you with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also this week I interviewed King Johan, this was an interview with no specific purpose other than to give an insight to his personality and his views on certain topic's, I will be doing this weekly with different player's:

Hello Johan, thanks for the interview. You have recently quit world 35, could you explain why?

it started now?

Yes Johan.

Oh. Well, thank you lee for interviewing me. It's awsumesauce to the max :3 Anyways, yes, i put the account on delete 2 days ago, why? well, I'm not sure actually...I guess i got bored again? W35 does that to me. Maybe it was a too big account for me? Cause in the end, I CBA to do anything..At all.

Do you think you'll ever return, again?

Probably, yes. It's a bad habbit i have.

Can you give us an insight into what ex forums were like? Were they active? friendly? or the opposite?

Honestly, i don't know, almost never went on there since i didn't care for it much. I'm sure i'd have prefered the HAWK forum more tho

Talking of Hawk, they have recently merged Marvel and ~S*W~ into them, what are your thoughts on this?

So they took SW now too, did they?

I think it was a shitty move by racemwb to let his tribe merge into them. From what i recall tho, the original racemwb left the account? maybe he came back? I don't know..

The original racemwb took his small tribe far in the world. APOC bent over for Marvel, waiting for the log everyone knew would come, but now i don't see "the alliance" lasting anymore. To many inactives. But then again, APOC have kingA, so hope is not lost yet since kingA will probably just eat up APOC from the inside.

You and King A have a lot of bad blood for one another, is there a reason why?

Well, ofcourse it is, i don't go around and flame people for no reason, do i?
The reason for me flaming kingA is because: he's an:
Internal moster but won't admit it.
A lamer copy of Aetost
A bad flamer, but doesn't know it. NOW YOU DO!

Most importantly, consider himself some sort of twgod :lol:, you got your real "abilities" above this, nubcake!

Do you have a highlight moment of your time on world 35?

Yes, probably when i lead [-.-]. I miss all the people in there.

What about a least favourite moment?
Aetost quitting. Even tho i said i always wanted him to move to another world etc etc etc etc etc, i realised i was terribly wrong, i believe he was the one who kept this world a little fun. Now it's APOC vs "the alliance" how much more boring can it get? Face it, newer worlds are alot more fun.

Who do you think will between apoc - alliance and why?

I think apoc will win (An no, not because of you kingA, you're slowing them down more with your bs then acually helping them)

because: as i said above, Ex have to many inactives (and not the best leadership either). APOC players seem to be more dedicated to this world than Ex members are. Dedication will, ofcourse win in the end.

You spoke of Ex, however what about fe@r and Hawk do you think Apoc will noble them too?

Well, unless they get bored, yes i think they will be nobled. Cause i think Ex will break up and join FEAR/HAWK. Same story, different tribes really..

Do you think there will be any twists and turns? Any shocking turns of events?

Doubtful...Some people in APOC might for a tribe out of boredom...kingA might hit his 400th internal village goal, but that wouldn't shock anyone i'm sure.

Okay, anything you'd like to say to finish of the interview?

Johan|Tsmanning: KingA sucks

Thanks for the interview Johan. Good luck for the future :)
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Er...If you guys want to flame, at least flame the topic? King A has his own thread..

DeletedUser

Er...If you guys want to flame, at least flame the topic? King A has his own thread..

Sorry... bout that. I just saw his nonsense in there and I couldn't resist.. anyway I think you be good for the blog Lee.

King Sean04

Great mock blog Lee. If you don't get the job I am writing a petition :p I don't know why but Johan's interview made me lol.

kingjohan

Johan has a natural ability of making us laugh. At him usually. :lol:

"us"

So you speak for the whole of W35 community now do you? :lol:

No, you don't kingA, get back down to earth.

^This guy's E-Peen= 30 inch slack,

DeletedUser

The World 11 Blogger, Klouwe is amazing. One of the reasons I applied to the blog staff, apart from boosting my own ego ofcourse, was after reading the blog which he did for w50 which was awesome.

Either way, even though I never blogged for this world and never will, Good luck to you Lee in getting the job :)

DeletedUser

Sorry, but currently, don't I make up the bulk of 'everyone hates this person' person?

DeletedUser

Nice Blog Lee :3

Thanks

Great mock blog Lee. If you don't get the job I am writing a petition :p I don't know why but Johan's interview made me lol.

Thank you, Johan made me laugh as well, you didn't even get the full thing because I edited the part's where he failed, apart from his first reply.

The World 11 Blogger, Klouwe is amazing. One of the reasons I applied to the blog staff, apart from boosting my own ego ofcourse, was after reading the blog which he did for w50 which was awesome.

Either way, even though I never blogged for this world and never will, Good luck to you Lee in getting the job :)

World 50, I do troll that world often and the blog's are pretty amazing, though I will have to talk to him...

Sorry, but currently, don't I make up the bulk of 'everyone hates this person' person?

No you don't, I didn't even know who you were until the world 52/3 premade skype chat, so you were over shadowed by Aetost etc. in your time playing world 35 originally and now King Arturus has taken over. Not many people hate you, I count perhaps two in world 35. I don't hate you, I'm not particularly fond of you, and Jake's persistent glorification of you, grind's my gears however Nicole, you aren't actually hated by many but mostly because not many know you.

If I get the blog, I am pretty confident I will, what would you guy's like in it? Who do you want me to interview? Any suggestions?

Either post below you, or if you personally want to be interviewed Pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klouwe

Some good stuff lee hawthorn! If you don't get the job... mail me :icon_cool:

Of course my blogs are awesome! I'm super dooper sexy! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think Lee will make a great blogger, after that Mock Blog I have confidence in him :)

kingjohan

Some good stuff lee hawthorn! If you don't get the job... mail me :icon_cool:

Of course my blogs are awesome! I'm super dooper sexy! :icon_twisted:

I think this will make lee's day/night ^_^

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

So we're supposed to comment on the blog... however the subject of the blog is clearly something off topic? So I can either say good job or bad job and thats about it... this is a thrilling conversation...

kingjohan

So we're supposed to comment on the blog... however the subject of the blog is clearly something off topic? So I can either say good job or bad job and thats about it... this is a thrilling conversation...

It's always nice to hear if you did good job. And if you think he did a bad job you can tell him how to improove it.
And if you just don't like the conversation then i don't see a reason why you would post here.