My greetings to all.

DeletedUser

:O I'm gonna get so much grief for saying this but I think Aetost should come back, he was the best thing to ever happen to world 35.

he was the worst thing to happen.
That is the biggest bullshit comment I have ever heard.

He destroyed the world. He made the world turn into a big huggy tribe on tribe becuase he didn't know when to stop recruiting so all other tribes in the world had to merge just to match his tribe. Don't bullshit saying he was the best thing that happened. Him destroying this world is the reason so many people quit and the reason the world got boring. :icon_rolleyes:

If Aetost was not a part of the world, there would be multiple tribes still fighting for domination such as ET, Khan, NOOBS etc. But he merged his tribe with everyone and defeated many of his enemy tribes becuase of simple boredom/overwhelming them with accounts.

King Sean04

He destroyed the world. He made the world turn into a big huggy tribe on tribe becuase he didn't know when to stop recruiting so all other tribes in the world had to merge just to match his tribe. Don't bullshit saying he was the best thing that happened. Him destroying this world is the reason so many people quit and the reason the world got boring. :icon_rolleyes:

If Aetost was not a part of the world, there would be multiple tribes still fighting for domination such as ET, Khan, NOOBS etc. But he merged his tribe with everyone and defeated many of his enemy tribes becuase of simple boredom/overwhelming them with accounts.

+1

I agree with you Eddie I am surprised he would even bother showing his face here.

DeletedUser

+2 You gotta love what he said well done eddy

DeletedUser

Hehe, as always haters will be haters.
Edwart prolly you mean that ET.Khan,NOOBS etc.. would be here if we would not had killed them? Cause that we actually did.

We will see, we will see soon enough if i show my face again or i have been already.

I just have the feeling i have some unfinished job here.

DeletedUser

Edwart prolly you mean that ET.Khan,NOOBS etc.. would be here if we would not had killed them? Cause that we actually did.

We will see, we will see soon enough if i show my face again or i have been already.

If you killed ET, Khan and NOOBS then I'm going to say that APOC killed !?! family.

Oh what's that, you don't think APOC killed !?! ? Well nor do I. But i don't think you killed either of those tribes either^

You personally did shit all, you as in your tribe collectively did little more than yourself.

lets just put this clear for you Aetost, Khan was killed by inactivity, ET disbanded to form a family against you, Noobs was disbanded by... well lets not get into that, !?! was killed by you, Aetost when you left them.

Truth is Aetost, look at the map. Who's still here? APOC are. In the long run, they beat you Aetost. You can do nothing about it. The only tribe you killed is your own and don't ever forget it.

DeletedUser

Both tbh but that was more because of the time W35 was in as I really like the point when a tribe has maybe conquered one continent and than continent against continent

DeletedUser

you could win the Resurrection award if you came back. People would be more than willing to help you achieve that. And also the victim award :lol:

DeletedUser75781

You killed BaseET? You want me to bring up old maps again? :icon_rolleyes:

If you killed ET, Khan and NOOBS then I'm going to say that APOC killed !?! family.

Oh what's that, you don't think APOC killed !?! ? Well nor do I. But i don't think you killed either of those tribes either^

You personally did shit all, you as in your tribe collectively did little more than yourself.

lets just put this clear for you Aetost, Khan was killed by inactivity, ET disbanded to form a family against you, Noobs was disbanded by... well lets not get into that, !?! was killed by you, Aetost when you left them.

Truth is Aetost, look at the map. Who's still here? APOC are. In the long run, they beat you Aetost. You can do nothing about it. The only tribe you killed is your own and don't ever forget it.

LMAO very true. He even killed HIS OWN tribe in W50, and in W53 as well :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sean04

:icon_eek: are you smoking the same stuff as Gadhafi? you seem really lost in your w35 history :lol:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser78230

Wow. what can I say, Aetoast still has the nerves to come back? then what will you do? run again when you see the first signs of danger dragging your whole tribe with you? I hope your joking, w35 is better off without you.

King Sean04

Wow. what can I say, Aetoast still has the nerves to come back? then what will you do? run again when you see the first signs of danger dragging your whole tribe with you? I hope your joking, w35 is better off without you.

I agree :icon_redface: your past seems to follow you wherever you go :lol: w35- delete because your chicken w50- well... we all know what you did w53- "quit" because Static put pressure on you. According to Maiden Pat you wouldn't be returning. I guess that lasted a whole 2 weeks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ahhh Eddy, you have a good point. But look at this, Aetost has came back and grabbed everyone's attention, whether you like him or not, and I know most despise him, he's got that IT factor. Everyone knows what he's done. Everyone knows his tactics are less than admirable, and why is that because he's god damn awesomely interesting. He's made everyone hate him and then some like him because of how hatable he is. Whilst I agree it is a pile of crap him killing Noobs etc. and honestly I wish Noobs were still around but if Aetost wasn't on this world don't you think it would of been boring and huggy, just like Noobs and Khan were anyway? I don't particularly like Aetost's tactics etc. but I believe without him world 35 would of been more than it already was. Yes him destroying the world made people quit, is that a bad thing? I mean, if anyone else makes someone quit they boast about it forever, look at King A for example, also an interesting player I might add, he's always saying how him and his death squad make people quit...Aetost made world 35 more interesting especially externals. Aetost keep doing your thing :icon_smile: